Part time helper

sesametan

Hi, I am looking for part time helper to clean my place and some ironing. Staying at northeast area

Alternate weekend morning, either sat or sunday morning.

Hi I would like to recommend my part time helper. She had been with me for the past 3 years. She can do everything, housework, cooking and even helping to send my kids for tuition when I was sick. She is a very nice lady. Her contact number is 8456 9800. Pls contact her if you are interested.

Hi, I am looking for part time helper to clean my place and some ironing. Staying at northeast area

Hi, my mum has been working as a part time cleaner for 17 years. You may contact me at 92238922 for more info. Thank you

Hi I would like to recommend my part time helper. She had been with me for the past 3 years. She can do everything, housework, cooking and even helping to send my kids for tuition when I was sick. She is a very nice lady. Her contact number is 8456 9800. Pls contact her if you are interested.

Your part time helper is local?

Try Auntie Suiyin 8654 8736.
I got her contact from this forum too. She’s a gem! She’s super meticulous and tidy. She treats your house like her own so she’s very through. Her first visit took a long time and I found out because she was scrubbing all the moulds out from my bathroom and without bleach! Second visit onwards of course didn’t take so long to clean up. Her weekend schedule is full though but I let her in before then left the house to run a few errands and she let herself out, no issues.

Back