Part Time Cleaner

Hello Mummies,

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.

Her name and mobile.
Xiao Huang

Hi mummies

This is my feedback of engaging this cleaner called Xiao Hung (90705189). She came to my house for the second time and every time she does the cleaning, she does not put all the things back to its original position and she does not throw rubbish away. And worst is on the third visit when she is suppose to come, she just come up with an excuse that she is sick and her husband does not want to her work anymore.
I think she cannot be trusted

Hi,

I have some feedback regarding this xiao huang (90705189) cleaner as well. Initially, she was coming to do weekly cleaning. Then seeing that my place is 90% in a neater state, she suggested coming twice a week instead so as help to save some money as well. But the twice weekly appointment was never kept as she mentioned she had to care for her son as her caregiver needs to entertain relatives coming to spore. Then waited another week, again saying she is not coming. Then after a third week, I am the one messaging her to ask if she is coming. She then said that she had gone for an operation and husband forbid her to work anymore. Ask me to look for another cleaner. Seriously, all these while, I a. The one pro actively messaging her to ask if she coming. If she really can't work, don't just MIA. It makes her not credible at all.

I guess this is the problem of getting freelance part time cleaner. They are not bided by any company contract, so they have the tendency to come as and when bah.

can contact irene @ 98595244. msian married to singapore. 100% reliable. i am not getting commission, just helping to solve a big headache i have gone thru before!

hi are,
thanks for your recommendation, will check it out
happy.gif

Hi all, I'm doing part time cleaning. I'm local so is legal to work. My rate is $50 for 4 hours. My time slot is weekdays from 10am - 4pm. As for weekends I only do beds n mattress cleaning. Do call me for further quotation n dates available.no obligation at all let me know how I can help you up. My contact is @ 97351816. Adeline. Thanks. Hope to hear from you.

posting for my mum. She charge $60 for 4 hours. covering more on the north-east areas. Or central-north area. Call me at 90274885

Hi all, I'm looking for a PT Cleaner for my home in Jalan Bt Merah on weekends. Any referrals? My tel no is 9677 7248. Pls call/sms me.

Back