Part Time Cleaner

shyanphang

Hi there, I will like to recommend my part time cleaner who is a gem! I have engaged her for the longest time. Currently she still has a few slots left. She only works in Punggol area. Please pm me for her contact.

Hi, could you please share her contact, I'm staying in Hougang and am looking at weekly cleaning.

Hi, I can recommend the cleaner that I am using. She detail, fast and good with positive attitude. willing to work at any area. You can call her for more details.
Ah nan : 8669 6634

Hi there, I will like to recommend my part time cleaner who is a gem! I have engaged her for the longest time. Currently she still has a few slots left. She only works in Punggol area. Please pm me for her contact.

Hi, Can share her contact?

There is this aunty that’s going around cleaning for households but she will require upfront payment of anywhere between 4-8 sessions at start of first session with her. I do not recommend her as money paid upfront may not be recovered

Hey, sorry just stumbled upon this post. Your part time cleaner still working for you?

Back