Panorama prenatal test

happy08

I am 35 years old, pregnant with first baby 10 weeks now. Gynae recommended to do Panorama test in 2 weeks time instead of Oscar because of my age. Anyone done this test before?

Hello! Did u also do the micro deletion test? It's an addition $300. How much did u pay for the pano test? So u opted for the pano test instead of oscar?

Hello! Did u also do the micro deletion test? It's an addition $300. How much did u pay for the pano test? So u opted for the pano test instead of oscar?
I can't remember but it was ard 1.6-1.8 k. I believe there was micro deletion test cos they took 5 tubes of my blood but sorry I can't be sure, blur me...
Doc only recommended to take pana and said no need Oscar.

I did the panorama test too on my 12 weeks.
Skipped Oscar and jump into panorama test directly.
Paid 1.6k for mine but I am not sure if it include the micro deletion test.

I did panorama at KKH under pte. Cost me $850 + GST = $909. Oscar test is well known for their fake positive. My Oscar test turned out to be high risk (ultrasound is low risk, but when combined with blood test and other factors like age (32 yr old this year), it became high risk) and so, I did the panorama and result turned out to be 1:10,000. Oscar test cost $600+.

Hi.. anyone just did panorama at kkh under pte rate?

i didnt know KKH offer panorama. I was offered Harmony after my result for OSCAR test was high risk. Thereafter my Harmony test cleared with low risk. Im a private patient, paid $350 for OSCAR (maternal serum test + NT ultrasound screen). Harmony i paid $1035 .

Back