Ovulation

babyhelp

Hi,

Today is my 14day and ovulation period but I don't have any white mucus and it's dry. Fertile date are from 24 Aug to 29 Aug 2017.

Today being 14day no discharge at all, trying to conceive was told no LH surge if not white mucus discharge.

Anyone knows about this?

Hi,

Today is my 14day and ovulation period but I don't have any white mucus and it's dry. Fertile date are from 24 Aug to 29 Aug 2017.

Today being 14day no discharge at all, trying to conceive was told no LH surge if not white mucus discharge.

Anyone knows about this?
You buy any ovulation kit to test? Maybe ur ovulation shift to the later day, you buy the kit so that u no need to guess. Yes have white discharge mean going to ovulate soon

Hi Lady081980, I bought it and it shows plain O - No LH Surge. Today is day 14 of my mensus. My mensus came on 14/8/17 first day

Hi,

Anyone knows about this?

Hmm not all ladies o date is on 14th. Have you used ovulation kit to test? My fertile date is this week and I have discharge since few days back which is usually the case monthly.

I had at night when I urine before I sleep. But morning when I check no smile face but O. What to take it as then?

Still no discharge at all and it day 15

no discharge does not mean you are not ovulating. i stop having discharge for years and it is just to provide you with lubrication.

you can start testing for ovulation after the day your menses ended. then POAS everyday until you see positive. usually instructions say positive mean u will ovulate in 12-36 hours.

if your cycle is regular, u dont have to test everyday. this will help u save
some $.

after u have gotten used to your body, you can bd every other day on the week you are ovulating, until u get +ve opk.

if u r concern about lubricating, buy some fertility friendly lubricant.

I am confuse now, this is no discharge and no LH Surge O. Can I still have sex to get pregnant? Will I be able to get pregnant? Means no discharge and no ovluation

I am confuse now, this is no discharge and no LH Surge O. Can I still have sex to get pregnant? Will I be able to get pregnant? Means no discharge and no ovluation

no ovulation no egg release, how to get pregnant if egg and sperm do not meet?

is ur menses regular? ovulation can falls from day 14 to maybe even up to 25th day... depends on ur menses cycle length to know ovulation period.

OPK is to be used after 1st urine and at the time frame of 10am to 8pm.. best to use it twice a day...

so ur ovulation come already? sometimes will delay as we dun always have the perfect ovulation of 14days

Can I ask is it normal to have brown stains before period comes? I had one dark brown line stain then next day light brown few stains..

I hv a 28-day-cycle. Besides having a long af that is about 10-11 days, i realise after e af, i will hv ewcm and that is b4 my projected ovulation. The ewcm doesnt seem to coincide with my ovulation. Is this normal?

Back