1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

October 2017 Mummies

Discussion in 'Year 2017 Mums' started by takeiteasy, Feb 7, 2017.

1. AshleyLPL

AshleyLPL New Member

Hi Shuhui, kindly Pls add me into whatsapp group @ 81330286 & FB @ ashleyleepuaylin@gmail.com. My Edd is 10 Oct. Thanks!

2. Nur Fadzlin Ahmad

Nur Fadzlin Ahmad New Member

Hello! Anyone taking dr jasmine mohd from TMC can share her delivery fees? My edd is 27th october

3. Julz

Julz New Member

Hi Shuhui00, I've PM you separately my email and mobile number to be added in the 2017 Oct Mummies FB and Whatsapp group.. EDD Early Oct.. Thanks!

4. snoopee

snoopee New Member

5. eunice1

eunice1 New Member

Hi pls add me into WhatsApp group. My number is 97428868. Edd 16th oct 2017.
    Thanks a lot!

6. Raycee

Raycee New Member

Hi,
    My EDD 10 Oct 2017
    Please add me to the whatapps group. +6596975060

7. ZXAngel

ZXAngel New Member

Hi, pls add me into Facebook. Edd 18th oct 2017.
    Thanks! :)

8. Angelaaa

Angelaaa New Member

9. shuhui00

shuhui00 Member

Hi , we only have whatapp group u want to join?

10. shuhui00

shuhui00 Member

What is ur name?

11. radish1

radish1 Member

Hi
    Mummies ,I'm a nanny staying in PASIR RIS.
    25yrs xp taking care of infants.,school children are welcome,part-time (hourly basic)full-time normal working hrs,over night etc....Strictly on at nanny hse,non smoker,no pets....Wattsap 97327396 for more info...

12. Nat_Naufal

Nat_Naufal New Member

Hi all,

My first experience pregnancy. My EDD 21/10 and counting days to boom.

No admission arrangements.. And how to go about it... Feel like downgrade from private to subsidised financing. But still in two mind.

13. Buzz Helper

Buzz Helper Moderator

Singapore's cost of living, especially for new parents, can be daunting. We break down how much it costs to get through Baby’s first year and let you in on how you can get a little extra help!

Raising a Baby is Expensive – Here’s Some Help

[​IMG]

Continue reading...

14. mangoyoyo

mangoyoyo Active Member

Hi i would like to join the whatapp group. Just PM you my hp no. Thanks :)

15. jingleslim

jingleslim New Member

Hi, I will be delivering this week. Can someone add me into FB group? My email add is l_meimei@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot!

16. Nat_Naufal

Nat_Naufal New Member

Hi all,

Updating you all im 40weeks 3days pregnancy. Edd over on 21oct. And now im just waiting for delivery anytime, anyday. Hopefully, all goes well and last medical appointment conclude shall be normal delivery. Mummies-2-B all the best to us..

17. mangoyoyo

mangoyoyo Active Member

Hi Shuhui, i just delivered on 22Oct. can add me in to the oct mummies chatgroup? Already pm you my hp no. Many thanks.

18. Nat_Naufal

Nat_Naufal New Member

Hi there,
    So successfully deliver ur already?

19. Marvelous

Marvelous Active Member

Hi Mummies, I will be delivering at Mount E. Novena. Can I check what is the baby gift they give out? When I delivered at Mount A., they gave me a bathtub filled with baby supplies and a diaper bag.

20. Applechips

Applechips New Member

Hi Shu Hui,

I've delivered on the 26 Oct 2017 and would like to join the support group. Please add me to the whatsapp group. This is my number +65 97938010 . Thank you!

21. rachelongjm

rachelongjm New Member

Hi! I've delivered on 27 oct, can add me to the WhatsApp group? My number is 81006568, thank u!

22. NanicJess

NanicJess New Member

Hello wonderful mommies! Could you please spare us a few minutes to help our school assignment. This is a link to a survey with a few mcq and yes/no questions about your monthly spendings on your baby. We would really appreciate the help ! Thank you so much! Have a pleasent day!

(We need parents of infants of 0-3 years only)
    https://vulxe.typeform.com/to/Z8DcT5

23. NanicJess

NanicJess New Member

Hello wonderful mommies! Could you please spare us a few minutes to help our school assignment. This is a link to a survey with a few mcq and yes/no questions about your monthly spendings on your baby. We would really appreciate the help! Thank you so much! Have a pleasant day!

24. NanicJess

NanicJess New Member

Hello wonderful mommies! Could you please spare us a few minutes to help our school assignment. This is a link to a survey with a few mcq and yes/no questions about your monthly spendings on your baby. We would really appreciate the help! Thank you so much! Have a pleasant day!

25. Mo2Irene

Mo2Irene New Member

Hi,

I'm a 51 years old lady who has a 7 years old grand daughter who will be in student care during the day and will be taking care an infant from 18the Dec onwards.

I have bandwith to take care of toddlers and primary-school age (Ranging from 2 years old - 7 years old), providing them with a loving and caring atmosphere.

*Our family enjoys working with children!*

We're a Chinese family, staying at Sengkang (Rivervale Walk, Kangkar lrt). Pls whatsapp me @ 92306635.

26. Buzz Helper

Buzz Helper Moderator

How is a day in a childcare centre like? Find out what goes on at a My First Skool centre and how to sign up for your NTUC Good Start Bundle freebies!

My First Skool.png

27. Adelena

Adelena New Member

Hi, I am also an Oct mummy. Can I still be added to the whatsapp group? My number is 90070576. Thank u

28. veronica888

veronica888 New Member

Hi Shuhui, can you add me to Oct 2017 group? My baby was born on 25 Oct 2017
    . I ve just found out about this group fr my friend yest. Hopefully I still can join :)

my hp no 98800479 veronica

tqvm in advance!

29. veronica888

veronica888 New Member

. I ve just found out about this group fr my friend yest. Hopefully I still can join :)

tqvm in advance!

30. veronica888

veronica888 New Member

tqvm in advance!

31. veronica888

veronica888 New Member

tqvm in advance!

32. veronica888

veronica888 New Member

tqvm in advance!

33. Toh SH

Toh SH Active Member

Hi Veronica, I am not the admin, I cannot help to add u in. I m inactive in that group.

34. bee lee

bee lee Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

We have some tickets to the seminar organised by Raffles Hospital, happening this Sat (19 May) at Conrad.
    Topics include Developmental Milestones, Managing Eczema, Picky Eater and more.

Write to us at contest@singaporemotherhood.com for the tickets. Let us know how many tickets you want and give us your full name and mobile number.

Let us know before 18 May 2018 1pm.

Cheers.

35. Michelle See

Michelle See New Member

Hi there. Can I be added to both Facebook and WhatsApp group?

My son’s a Oct 2017 baby.

Meixue.gabillete@gmail.com
    8778 1104