Oct 2016 baby

Hi all mummies! This is my no.2 and edd on 8 October. This pregnancy quite different from previous. Lotsa feeling nauseous and giddy spells. Myself and #01 also oct babies.
Admin pls add me to the secret fb group. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

any mommies experiencing cramps? I've been having cramps lately. So far no bleeding. It is more on my right side. I never had this in my previous pregnancy before.

Hello mummies,

Just came back fm gynae's appt (now 8w4d). Bb's heartbeat is strong and growing well, but there is bleeding around the sac. Am so so worried. Had a hormone jab, hope by next visit (3 wks fm now, which will be 12 wks by then) bleeding no more :(

Are you taking progestrone tablet to stabilize the pregnancy? I got twice bleeding as well at early weeks.. Scare die me.... Took progestrone to the max dosage and got twice injection as well. No bleeding anymore. You should be fine as there is strong heartbeat......

Hi all, I sent invite using ur emails!

I receive this message:
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Can send me invite again? My email is [email protected]. Thank you.

Wts: Pre-loved Quinny Zapp stroller with maxi-cosi. Come with travel bag & rain cover. $300 Condition: 8/10
WA: 8498 8382 for more pics
ImageUploadedByForum1458959580.502401.jpg

Hi all,

Can I check how often do you visit your gynae during first tri? I saw my gynae at week5, week 6 and week 7 and I wanted the visit to be less frequent cos so far no major issues and I want to save $... Is it ok if I visit my gynae like only at week 10 and week 13 ah (i.e. 3 weeks interval instead?)

Appreciate your sharing of experience. Thanks!
I see my gynae to week 12 just personal cos i havnt decide gynae yet.It may be gs or bad for so late
Gd
Sometime the foetus develop slow, no heartbeat they suggest d & c by week 8
Usually by week 12 no heartbeat then confirm

Bad :
Dont know what happen inside although ppl said as long as no bleed is ok
There may be tests to do early in case of anything
If you plan to do down syndrome, u may miss the early check then by then it may be dangerous to do abortion if the test is not gd

I'm 36 this year. My first pregnancy. Now I'm week 12+. My entire first trimester I took Duphaston (twice/day) and 5mg of folic acid. My recent ultrasound scan showed 2.28mm neck width and I see my baby fingers too. But my Double Test (hormone blood test) came back high risk, 1:75 for DS. So I went for NIPT Test (Chromosome DNA) and waiting for results next week as they send the blood to USA. Emotionally we are a train wreck but I'm hopeful. Will share the results next week.

im around 4-5 weeks, due to my previous record, im quite worried on this second pregnancy, booked private gynae next weekend, i reschedule the appointment which supposed to be after CNY.
after reading the post here, im wondering if i should carry on with my check up.

Perhaps you would like to save effort and money by waiting another 2 more weeks? You may not see anything during 5-6 weeks, maybe a sac. Wait until around 7-8 weeks, your gynae is able to detect heartbeat and do the CRL measurements.

Meanwhile you may go pharmacy to buy folic acid (strictly folic acid tablets only, no multivitamins involve).

I've several times of miscarriages for a consequent of 3 years, I know inside out the requirement of early pregnancy.

Good luck.

I'm 36 this year. My first pregnancy. Now I'm week 12+. My entire first trimester I took Duphaston (twice/day) and 5mg of folic acid. My recent ultrasound scan showed 2.28mm neck width and I see my baby fingers too. But my Double Test (hormone blood test) came back high risk, 1:75 for DS. So I went for NIPT Test (Chromosome DNA) and waiting for results next week as they send the blood to USA. Emotionally we are a train wreck but I'm hopeful. Will share the results next week.

I'm 36 too. Same to you, I am taking Duphaston and folic acid. Now I'm 11+ weeks. My NT scan appointment will b on next week. Actually I want to do NIPT test straight away, but the doc suggested to see the NT scan result first and later do NIPT depend on the risk, i plan to do both whatever the NT scan result is.
Praying all is ok with you.

Hi,
I'm at week 9+2 today and I haven been gaining
Weight. My MS is mild, juz always feeling bloated and keep burping. Is it normal not to gain weight so far? I will be gg for Oscar test mid April and hope everything will be fine.

Appreciate if I can be added to the fb page as well
[email protected]

Hi,
I'm at week 9+2 today and I haven been gaining
Weight. My MS is mild, juz always feeling bloated and keep burping. Is it normal not to gain weight so far? I will be gg for Oscar test mid April and hope everything will be fine.

Appreciate if I can be added to the fb page as well
[email protected]

Hey Miloeee! I'm a few days later than you! Entering my 9th tomorrow! Anyway, my gynea says its normal to lose weight in the first trimester. The real scare comes in second and third trimester when you balloon up! So not to worry so much!

If u don't lose so much it's nothing to worry about.. So far, I lost 1kg due to poor appetite even though I don't have much morning sickness.. No vomit!

Hi
For those mtb with no ms are so fortunate. I have been struggling with my 1st trimester. Does anyone experience stomach churning and constant burping?.is it normal?

I am in my week 10 now. For the past 1 wk has been experiencing constant burping and stomach keep churn even after i ate.

No more lethargic feeling but my ms doesnt seem to subside.

Can someone add me to the fb as well
[email protected]

Hello all MTB, I'm Yuming and my baby's EDD is 4th Oct 2016!
I think I'm in my 12th Week now =D
I'm quite excited because I'm a first time mum.

A little nausea so far but MS has been managable =)

Hope to be added into the FB group!
My email is: [email protected]

Thank you!

I thought my MS was getting better, but apparently not. Is like roller coaster, some days ok, then suddenly not ok!

Yes, always feeling bloated, burping. Morning is the worst cuz I think the stomach is empty and exceptionally lots of gas. I will feel better then I "vomit" the gas out.

I only feel human when I'm sleeping

By the way, for the benefit for all, I will be listing out the groups that I have joined in FB. Nobody added me but I went to send request and was accepted quite immediately. :)

2016 SG Mummies and Daddies
2016 SG Mummys
2016 SG 51 Mummies and Daddies
SG Mums EDD 2016
2016 October Mummies

Hello qri qri,

A rather dumb question from me. For those grps that u have joined, will ur frds be able to see that u have joined? Cos i am not prep to let too many ppl knw i am pregnant yet

hi all mummies, i'm kinda new to this forum thingy. BTw i'm also expecting !! :) And im currently about 13 weeks plus in my pregnancy. Nice to know there are mummies giving birth in oct also. :)

Hi mummies, 1st time mum, I am so looking forward to my 12th week with my twins, and I hope the vomitting stops (TT). Looking forward to my NT scan next week, haven't been seeing the 2 "passion fruits"(12 week) for weeks.

Maybe I am over worried, any mummies feeling the urge to go for u/s just see if things are ok with ur babies?

Can add me to the facebook group too, thank you? [email protected]

Any mummies found out baby's gender already?
Currently I'm 14w+1d pregnant and I also cant wait to find out my gender. I heard it is possible to know earliest by 16 weeks. Might be booking an appointment most probably in 2-3 weeks time and hope for the good news!

Back