Oct 2016 baby

Hey mummies, I just came back from my 2nd appt. Finally able to see bb heartbeat. :) EDD is 23 Oct, now at my 6weeks 4 days. Yay!
So to those mummies who have not yet see bb heartbeat, maybe just wait awhile longer, and you should be able to see. BB playing peekapoo with u la.. that's why hiding dun let mummy see.. keke

Hey mummies, I just came back from my 2nd appt. Finally able to see bb heartbeat. :) EDD is 23 Oct, now at my 6weeks 4 days. Yay!
So to those mummies who have not yet see bb heartbeat, maybe just wait awhile longer, and you should be able to see. BB playing peekapoo with u la.. that's why hiding dun let mummy see.. keke
Sharon... I need to wait till next sat then my next appointment then it's my wk 6 day 4... hope to see my baby heartbeat too..

I m in my wk 5 day 4 today. . But I dun hav those feel like vomiting feeling leh.. hw? I m getting worry
hi there, i am 2 days behind you...i also dun feel much...guess all we can do now is to keep cool and dun worry too much...so that we won't introduce too much stress to our little bbs....jiayou!

Hi my edd is exactly same as urs

Any MTB who is abv 35 here? For the 12-week test, will u opt for panorama?

For my first child who was born last year, i only did oscar (i was 34 then). This time round, gynae suggested panorama.

Hi. New here. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I never feel anything except im always hungry lol.. I also wake up in the middle of the night to pee.. Same with my first pregnancy. Not all experience morning sickness..

For my first child who was born last year, i only did oscar (i was 34 then). This time round, gynae suggested panorama.
I will b 34 when i deliver, I'l b goin for harmony (similar to panorama).
For my #1, there was no harmony available (I was 31 then). It's v much a personal decision - I wan accurate results so I just head straight for this.

I m abv 35, going for OSCAR in late Mar. My gynae suggested going for OSCAR results first.

Hihi wateraine,

My gynae left the options open. But suggested for me to do pano...hmm...trying to do some research first before deciding...

I am 35+ this Oct. Gynae briefly mentioned about Harmony and Pano. Pano has slightly more detailed tests but these extra tests (as compared to harmony) are for some really rare tests. Of coz, Pano is slightly more expensive, I was quoted at $1.7k or $1.8k I cant really remember with my preggy brain. Hahaha..

I am good with Harmony, which cost probably $1.2 or $1.3k.

I am 35+ this Oct. Gynae briefly mentioned about Harmony and Pano. Pano has slightly more detailed tests but these extra tests (as compared to harmony) are for some really rare tests. Of coz, Pano is slightly more expensive, I was quoted at $1.7k or $1.8k I cant really remember with my preggy brain. Hahaha..

I am good with Harmony, which cost probably $1.2 or $1.3k.

Oh thr is still harmony avail? My gynae only mentioned pano so i thought tht harmony has been phased out...ok, will check out. Thanks! :)

Hihi wateraine,

My gynae left the options open. But suggested for me to do pano...hmm...trying to do some research first before deciding...

My gynae advised me to go for Oscars and from there see whether need to do harmony.
I am scheduled for OSCARS by my gynae on 29/3 but I am switching to KKH as my pte gynae doesn't do delivery. Now KKH fixed an appt for me on 28/3 to see the doc but not the test.

Actually what are these test for? I have never heard of these test before. And my gynae also have not spoken to me on going for these tests. :(

My gynae advised me to go for Oscars and from there see whether need to do harmony.
I am scheduled for OSCARS by my gynae on 29/3 but I am switching to KKH as my pte gynae doesn't do delivery. Now KKH fixed an appt for me on 28/3 to see the doc but not the test.

Hello,

Give KKH a call, they have their version of Oscar too, do tell them your EDD so that they can help you to book their version of the OSCARS test. Alternatively is to do your OSCAR with your current gynae and when the result is out, give it to your chosen KKH gynac.

All the best.

Hi mummies! Pregnant with my #3 and edd is on 5th Oct 2016! Nice to meet you all! Hoping for a baby girl this time round because #1 & #2 are both boys! Morning sickness is so bad this time!! Any mummies feel the same too?

Hi mummies! Pregnant with my #3 and edd is on 5th Oct 2016! Nice to meet you all! Hoping for a baby girl this time round because #1 & #2 are both boys! Morning sickness is so bad this time!! Any mummies feel the same too?

Me! I vomit almost everyday, and thruout the day. I can't seem to eat anything except for fish and vege. so diff fm my first preg cos all i cld eat was chicken and noodles haha...

Hello all! I'm expecting #2 at 6 wks. Feeling nauseous and have no appetite which is different from #1 when I was feeling very fine.

My gynae said morning sickness is usually the worst at 7w. He advised to eat small frequent meals to reduce gas.

Anybody in the FB group already? Can add pls? Thanks :)

higher chance of baby being a girl if you are experiencing bad morning sickness :)
Wow serious? Scientifically proven? :)
Btw, when will we start seeing a bump popping? Expecting my #1 and am 6 weeks now...gg to visit my gynae on wk 8...

You are more likely to have morning sickness if:
from http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1018905/hyperemesis-gravidarum

of course it's not 100%! I have colleagues with baby girl and no morning sickness and those with baby boy with bad morning sickness. it's just a guessing game now :)

You are more likely to have morning sickness if:
from http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1018905/hyperemesis-gravidarum

of course it's not 100%! I have colleagues with baby girl and no morning sickness and those with baby boy with bad morning sickness. it's just a guessing game now :)
Ya quite true though, my sis had 2 (1 girl 1 boy) and she did not encounter any morning sickness through out. :cool:

Any of you ladies aware if it is safe to do eyelash extensions during pregnancy? Im seeing mixed reviews... :confused:

Not true for me as my #1 is a girl. I was feeling fine throughout pregnancy, maybe only no appetite in 1st trimester. I would say every pregnancy is different.

For now, I feel nauseous occasionally and I have no appetite most of the time but when I'm hungry, I'm really hungry! LOL

Not true for me too!
For #1, I didn't experience morning sickness while carrying my daughter.. Some small nauseousness but it was mind over body at that time..

This round I seem to feel morning sickness more even though I'm older now..

yup it depends from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. right now it's just a guessing game but there are a number of myths on gender prediction that are quite interesting.

predicting gender based on mother's age and time of conception. try this? it's true for my #1.
http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-prediction.php

please take the results with many pinches of salt!

yup it depends from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. right now it's just a guessing game but there are a number of myths on gender prediction that are quite interesting.

predicting gender based on mother's age and time of conception. try this? it's true for my #1.
http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-prediction.php

please take the results with many pinches of salt!
hope is true.
btw any of you know by which wk we are able to check the gender of the baby?

Hi mummies, I am expecting my 1st bb and currently 7 wks. EDD in October.

However, my mouth is always feeling very weird and always vomit after I have eaten. The worst is I always vomit once after I have brush my teeth. My gynae told me it is very normal and should change to children toothpaste but not use...

To Cerina: my gynae told be by 4th or 5th month will be able to k ow the gender of the BB.

Not true for me as my #1 is a girl. I was feeling fine throughout pregnancy, maybe only no appetite in 1st trimester. I would say every pregnancy is different.

For now, I feel nauseous occasionally and I have no appetite most of the time but when I'm hungry, I'm really hungry! LOL

Hi5!!! Exactly the same as mine!

Back