Oct 2016 baby

I went to see gynae cos today got brownish discharged. I'm currently at week 5+ gynae only can confirm I'm pregnant. The stress part is she told me I might have twins Cos she saw 2 water bags! She claims that can only cfm 2 weeks later as its still v v small!

I went to see gynae cos today got brownish discharged. I'm currently at week 5+ gynae only can confirm I'm pregnant. The stress part is she told me I might have twins Cos she saw 2 water bags! She claims that can only cfm 2 weeks later as its still v v small!

Congrats!
Did she give u a copy of the scan? Its 2 sac or 1 sac with 2 yolk?

Congrats!
Did she give u a copy of the scan? Its 2 sac or 1 sac with 2 yolk?
Hi Michelin,

I don't have the copy of the scan with me now. Tonight I will upload and show u! She didn't say 1 or 2 cos still v small but it seem like 2 waterbags! The funny part is my hubby and my family don't have twins history!

Hi Happy Piggie,
Congratulations! Is this your 1st kid?
Twins is happy problem! It will be difficult initially, but double the joy!

Hi Michelin,

I don't have the copy of the scan with me now. Tonight I will upload and show u! She didn't say 1 or 2 cos still v small but it seem like 2 waterbags! The funny part is my hubby and my family don't have twins history!

It's a happy issue. Looking forward to ur picture.
My hubby & my family also don't have multiple babies (twins, triplets) history. But he's still secretly hoping for twins. Ur case will sure give him hope for future.

Last edited:
Hi ajinn,
This is my 2nd pregnancy. If this is first I will close factory after delivery.. LoL!
Actually I'm part of twins... this is my #2 pregnancy.
If my gynae says I'm expecting twins, I think I will sit there and cry!

It never occurred to me until during my 1st pregnancy, my gynae told me he saw singular egg.
Then it hit me that I could have had twins!

I'm going to visit gynae tomorrow. but at week5, is it too early?

Actually I'm part of twins... this is my #2 pregnancy.
If my gynae says I'm expecting twins, I think I will sit there and cry!

It never occurred to me until during my 1st pregnancy, my gynae told me he saw singular egg.
Then it hit me that I could have had twins!

I'm going to visit gynae tomorrow. but at week5, is it too early?
Hi ajinn, i also in week 5 now and the reason that I went to see gynae is because I got MC before and yest I got brownish discharge.
I think u can understand how I feel if the gynae told u u might expecting twins haha! Btw, why u schedule to see gynae so fast cos week 5 really can't see anything

Hi ajinn, i also in week 5 now and the reason that I went to see gynae is because I got MC before and yest I got brownish discharge.
I think u can understand how I feel if the gynae told u u might expecting twins haha! Btw, why u schedule to see gynae so fast cos week 5 really can't see anything
because I am scheduled to fly for business trip tomorrow midnight! and only back 1 week later... so thinking to get a peace of mind before I travel?!!

other than missed menses, actually i have no signs of pregnancy...
but my #1 pregnancy, I didnt experience any pregnancy symptoms too other than missed menses.

Hello Mummies,

My last menses was on Dec 28th? I tested positive using Clearblue digital on the 10th of Feb and it shows 3+ weeks. Can you all advice me the edd?
Quite confused as first time pregnant, so scary.

Hello Mummies,

My last menses was on Dec 28th? I tested positive using Clearblue digital on the 10th of Feb and it shows 3+ weeks. Can you all advice me the edd?
Quite confused as first time pregnant, so scary.

Based on your LMP, ur EDD is likely to be early Oct. Clearblue digital shows the number of conception weeks. Usually got to add 2 weeks to it to get your gestation age.

Hey all! Went for my first appt today at week 6 day 5, heard the heartbeat of the little one through ultrasound and started tearing right away! It's an amazing feeling that I can't describe. First pregnancy, EDD looking at 9th Oct.

Hi, I just tested positive. Feeling kinda confused cos my #1 is only 16 months young.
can add me to the fb group?

It's a happy issue. Looking forward to ur picture.
My hubby & my family also don't have multiple babies (twins, triplets) history. But he's still secretly hoping for twins. Ur case will sure give him hope for future.
Hi Michelin,
Here is the copy of my ultrasound in week 5

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 301
because I am scheduled to fly for business trip tomorrow midnight! and only back 1 week later... so thinking to get a peace of mind before I travel?!!

other than missed menses, actually i have no signs of pregnancy...
but my #1 pregnancy, I didnt experience any pregnancy symptoms too other than missed menses.
How's ur check up?

Wow congrats!!!

How's ur check up?

Gynae found a small "sesame seed", but he said its way too early to confirm sac. He preferred that I delay my trip for a few days to monitor few days later that the sac is growing properly to gain confidence.. But position seems good. He was "fairly confident"..

But I went ahead with my trip anyway, will visit him 1 week later when I'm back.

Cant sleep, felt hungry.. and just finished one pack of maggie noodles :s

And now feeling very stuffed and bloated!

Hi all, may I check if it's common to feel no symptoms except cramping? I'm 4w4d today but I'm not experiencing any symptoms except cramping. In fact I was awoken by my cramps last night! My breasts ain't sore too

Hi all, may I check if it's common to feel no symptoms except cramping? I'm 4w4d today but I'm not experiencing any symptoms except cramping. In fact I was awoken by my cramps last night! My breasts ain't sore too
I guess it's normal. Could be implantation going on. As long as there's no spotting or bleeding at sight, u should be alright.
I had this experience when i was expecting my first. :)

Hi all, I guess I am also a Oct'16 mum to be.. I tested positive with 2 sticks. And went to visit my gynae at KKH last week where he confirmed seeing the sac but no heartbeat yet. So he schedule me to go back in 2 weeks time which will be 4-Mar. By that time I will be week 7 alr.. This is my 2nd pregnancy. My 1st born is 2.5yo turning 3 this sept. :)
Pls add me in the fb too. my email add is: [email protected]

Thanks thanks.

Actually this pregnancy I also felt cramps which is weird bcos 1st time I experiencing this. And I also does not felt nauseous as compared to 1st pregnancy where I vomited whole 10 months. :(
Currently is feeling very mild nauseous only in the morning awhile. Then whole day is fine. Although it is a good sign, but I felt paranoid bcos it is very different from my 1st preg. I asked Dr he say every pregnancy is different. So I just pray that baby is fine and hopefully I can hear his heartbeat next fri.. *Anxiously waiting*

Hi,
My edd is 19 Oct! Its my first pregnancy so feeling quite lost. Anyone has suggestion for good female gynae who delivers at Mount Alvernia at affordale price?

Actually this pregnancy I also felt cramps which is weird bcos 1st time I experiencing this. And I also does not felt nauseous as compared to 1st pregnancy where I vomited whole 10 months. :(
Currently is feeling very mild nauseous only in the morning awhile. Then whole day is fine. Although it is a good sign, but I felt paranoid bcos it is very different from my 1st preg. I asked Dr he say every pregnancy is different. So I just pray that baby is fine and hopefully I can hear his heartbeat next fri.. *Anxiously waiting*

I'm feeling so anxious too but I just tell myself that everyone is unique and that it's ok so long as I don't feel sharp pains or see blood.

My hands remain icy in air con environment though. :(

I feel pulls in my abdomen and gassy feeling. And I get thirsty very easily. Hopefully I'll experience more symptoms soon. Thou it's gonna be awful, at least I'd feel safer and feel more pregnant. Haha *sillyme*

Hello everyone, this will be my 2nd one.. Went for the check up and bb is 6 weeks now but cannot hear the heartbeat yet.. will be going back for review next 2 weeks..my first child is only currently 13 months.. kinda lost if i can handle with such a close gap.

Hi all
My edd is 17 oct. Just started to feel nauseous and unable to eat much.
@babydust2016 ive sent you a pm to join the fb page and whats app group. Please check your inbox. Thanks!!

Hi cwei,

Hi cwei, I felt mild cramps (sour feeling)every now and then too. Was terrified to see anything after poo/pee on tissue paper. =~=

Hi Coln,

How r u feeling currently? I am entering Week 7 n no longer having those cramps. But I am so bloated n feel like vomitting at the thought of food. Not much appetite currently.

I think I said it too early. These 2 days I have been having very bad nauseous and don't have any mood at all. I do not wish to let my colleagues know so soon that I am preg, but I guess its a matter of time that they can guess. Cos I cant stop the urge of puking every now and then. I think this preg will be like the last round.. 10 months non-stop puking.. haiz... But on the other hand, I am glad I have such symptoms cos it makes me feel "safer" and normal.. *dilemma me*!!

Hi i m into week 7 also. This week also feel like puking but never actually vomit. Sometime feel like fainting. The feeling is just terrible. How are you gals coping at work. I have no mood for work at all.

Hi i m into week 7 also. This week also feel like puking but never actually vomit. Sometime feel like fainting. The feeling is just terrible. How are you gals coping at work. I have no mood for work at all.

Do you girls feel any symptoms earlier? I only have cramps and nothing much. I don't even feel any ms or sore boobs. So worried! Going for my scan tmr

Hi ladies! Tested positive few days ago. It's my no.3 hopefully nothing goes wrong. Had a miscarriage and did d&c before my two girls. I have been following Dr. Irene Chua since she was at kkh private suite. Now at Gleneagles but will be seeing her at Mount E Novena on 10th March. Pray that I can see the flickering heartbeat beating strong and steady. Jia you everyone!

Hi mummies to be, I am expecting my 2nd one. My gynae can see me till 5 months but he doesn't do delivery. Any gynae to recommend? He recommended Dr Beh Suan Tiong (Thomson). My SIL is seeing Dr Kenneth Edward Lee (Mt Alvernia) whereas my friend recommended Dr Esther Ng (Katong). Any idea about their package and reviews?

Back