***+++Ocean - The Book People #27 (Batch 1 to 4) +++***

Mbb2
Happy New Year.
Thanks for your interest. However, I do not have extra Wimpy Kid collection leh..

Thanks.

These books are also available

Time Chronicles Set - 12 Books (SLIPCASE) - SGD 38.00
time chronicles.jpg

12 fun and accessible chapter book adventures for young readers which are a great set of confidence-boosting reads. Starring the familiar characters of Biff, Chip & Kipper, each tale features thrilling historical themes, perfect for keeping the attention of younger readers who are making the transition from picture books to chapter books. This set of 12 short stories makes for great read-at-home practice and each one is ideal for young children to read to parents, before going on to enjoy independently.

Titles in this collection
The Jewel in the Hub
Beyond the Door
The Thief who stole Nothing
The Matrix Mission
Tyler-His Story
The Enigma Plot
Time Runners
The Time Web
A Jack and Three Queens
Mission Victory
The Strange Box
The Power of the Cell

Publisher: Oxford University Press
Format: SLIPCASE
Dimensions: 21.0cm x 14.8cm
Pages: 40

My Chapter Book Collection - 20 Books (Paperback)- SGD 55.00
chapter book.jpg

Help your child build their reading confidence with this 20-book collection! All the books are part of the Oxford Reading Tree and cover topics that will appeal to boys and girls, from cats and dogs to dinosaurs, magic and football. First chapter books for those aged 7 and above, the books are set out in manageable chunks and the gentle humour found throughout is sure to appeal and help inspire a lifelong love of reading.

Tom Thumb and the Football Team
Nelly the Monster-Sitter
Cleaner Genie
Beastly Basil
Badcats
Yummy Scrummy
Sausage
High Five Henry
Doris
Eric's Talking Ears
Disgusting Denzil
Terry Takes Off
Squirrel
Snow Troll
The Lazy Giant
The Magic Porridge Pot
Farmer Skiboo Stories
Cosmo for Captain
Town Dog
An Adventure for Robo-Dog

Format: Paperback
Dimensions: 19.7cm x 12.9cm
Pages: VARIES

Walker Stories Collection - 30 Books (Paperback) - SGD 69.00
walker.jpg

For decades, Walker Books have created beautiful books that have become staples on the bookshelves of children and never fail to bring joy. This impressive collection of 30 amazing books not only introduces children aged 5+ to the delights of black-and-white illustrated stories with easy-to-follow storylines, but also encompasses a range of topics that will enchant and educate everyone. From family to friends, home to hobbies, special occasions to amazing animals, pets to playtime, as well as characters from a range of backgrounds, nationalities and themes including the gentle morals for growing up, this brilliantly priced collection will have plenty of favourites that your preschooler will love reading and returning to time and time again.

Handa's Surprising Day
Little Witch
Mr Tripp Smells A Rat
Lollylegs
Our Gags
The King's Shopping
Happy Birthday x 3
Robin Hood's Day
What Mona Wants, Mona Gets
Glog
Sylvie's Seahorse
Nick Mack's Good Luck
Parrot Park
Sadie and Ratz
Not Like Me
Ellie and Granny Mac
Jack's Little Party
Leon Spreads His Wings
Jake's Cave
Grandad's Bench
Toffee and Pie
Nelson
Drusilla and Her Brothers
A Heart For Ruby
Mia's Magc Uncle
The Lost Treasure
Kasia's Surprise
Comings and Goings of Parrot Park
Drawing Together

Publisher: Walker Books Ltd
Pages: Varies

Rainbow Fairies Collection - 21 Books (Paperback) - SGD 60.00
rainbow.jpg

Rainbow Magic books have been helping to build the reading confidence in children aged 7+ for years and the spellbinding stories, well-loved characters and perfect balance of illustrations ensure the series continues to go from strength to strength, alongside your youngster's reading ability and enjoyment. In this new collection of Rainbow Magic stories, which features 21 tales, the Showtime Fairies, the Princess Fairies and the Pop Star Fairies are the stars. Children can join Kirsty and Rachel as they save the fairies from losing their special talents, meet an enchanting fairy who has lost her tiara, and save the Rainspell Island Music Festival from being a total flop, all at the hands of the pesky Jack Frost. Appealing, fun and full of magic and adventure!

Jessie the Lyrics Fairy
Eva the Enchanted Ball Fairy
Maddie the Playtime Fairy
Lizzie the Sweet Treats Fairy
Elisa the Adventure Fairy
Anya the Cuddly Creatures Fairy
Demi the Dressing-Up Fairy
Honor the Happy Days Fairy
Isla the Ice Star Fairy
Taylor the Talent Show Fairy
Amelia the Singing Fairy
Darcey the Dance Diva Fairy
Alesha the Acrobat Fairy
Leah the Theatre Fairy
Madison the Magic Show Fairy
Una the Concert Fairy
Rochelle the Star Spotter Fairy
Vanessa the Dance Steps Fairy
Frankie the Make-up Fairy
Miley the Stylist Fairy
Adele the Singing Coach Fairy

Publisher: Orchard Books
Dimensions: 19.8cm x 12.9cm
Pages: 80

Project Science Collection - 10 Books (Paperback) - SGD 51.50
project science.jpg

Children who are inquisitive and are desperate to find answers to some of the biggest scientific questions will love getting their hands on this 10-book collection from Project Science. Covering subjects as varied as the weather, senses, rocks and fossils, insects and the Solar System, the books are laid out in a vivid fashion that will capture children's imagination and compel them to read further and enhance their future studies. A great collection for those aged 7+ who prefer non-fiction.

Weather
Oceand and Seas
Senses
Rocks and Fossils
Insects
Light and Sound
Mountains
Materials
Solar System
Planet Earth

Publisher: Pan Macmillan
Dimensions: 25.5cm x 19.4cm
Pages: 56

Monsters & Aliens Story Collection - 10 Books (Paperback) - SGD 46.50
monster.jpg

This zingy and zany 10-book collection of bold and bright picture books makes a wonderful addition to the bookshelf of any child aged 3+. Boys and girls alike will love meeting the likes of Claire Freedman and Ben Cort's troublesome Monty in Monstersaurus, along with their out-of-this-world, knicker-loving characters in the hilarious Aliens Love Underpants. Children (and grown-ups!) can also enjoy the illustrations and simple story lines that tell the antics of No-Bot, the cute little robot in search of his missing bottom, and a little boy called Albie who blasts off for an outer space day of learning in the Red House Children's Book Award-shortlisted book, Welcome to Alien School. With many other fun and easy-to-follow tales to enjoy starring snortles, ogres and crazy creatures galore, this fabulous collection is a must-have for every little one.

The Great Snortle Hunt
How Dinosaurs Really Work
The Diabolical Mr Tiddles
Monstersaurus
Thank You For Looking After Our Pets
Gilbert In Deep
Welcome To Alien School
The Yoga Ogre
No-Bot
Aliens Love Underpants

Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK Ltd

Last edited:
To AccountPOSB Passbook Savings Account
118-11415-9 oceans
Transfer Currency and AmountS$18.30
Transaction Reference11915622871

can collect at Raffles Place MRT (Less than 1.2kg)
-Tue (07/01) - 6.45pm?

Books taken. Thanks. :)
Walker Stories Collection - 30 Books (Paperback) - SGD 69.00
Time Chronicles Set - 12 Books (SLIPCASE) - SGD 38.00
Rainbow Fairies Collection - 21 Books (Paperback) - SGD 60.00

Project X Reading Collection - 12 Books and Parent's Handbook (shrinkwrapped)- SGD 39.75
project x.jpg

The Project X Reading Collection is a fantastically fast-paced and cool-looking reading scheme, that has been especially designed to appeal to boys. Brought to you by the trusted Oxford Reading Tree, Project X uses exciting stories and action adventures set in an amazing micro-world together with visually appealing computer-designed artwork to capture the attention of even the most reluctant reader. This introductory pack features 12 storybooks that offer step-by-step progression across four levels and the Let's Get Reading Handbook, a useful guide for parents to use as they support their children through their incredibly important formative reading years.

Books in this collection
Pickles' New Home and My Cat Moggy
Is Dad in Here? and A New Home
Tiger's Family and Go to Bed
The Birthday Cake and The Gingerbread Micro-man
Stop Pot, Stop! and What a Day!
Robo-Rex and The Play Park
Let's Get Reading Handbook
Ant and the Baby and Run Cat, Run!
Hamster on the Run and A New Home for Ted
Snow Spoons and The Rainy Day
The Race and Ant's Bug Adventure
Zak and Zee and Shoo Mouse Shoo
Paco's Pet and Ben and Paul

Dimensions: 21.6cm x 16.6cm
Age range: 3 years +

Winnie The Witch Collection - 10 Books - SGD44.85
winnie.jpg

Featuring ten of Valerie Thomas’ madcap stories, the Winnie the Witch Collection is full of Winnie’s fascinating adventures with pet cat Wilbur. These classic picture books contain brilliant, detailed illustrations from Korky Paul that ensure there is plenty to engage little ones on each page. Each story is packed with incident that is sure to provoke discussion from children, making this set great for both the classroom or bedtime reading at home.

Books in this collection
Winnie the Witch
Winnie in Winter
Winnie's New Computer
Winnie's Flying Carpet
Winnie's Midnight Dragon
Winnie's Magic Wand
Winnie Flies Again
Winnie at the Seaside
Winnie's Amazing Pumpkin
Happy Birthday, Winnie!

Dimensions: 28.0cm x 21.5cm
Pages: Paperback
Age range: 3 years +

The Gruffalo Activity Collection - 10 books (Paperback) - SGD48.15
gruggalo.jpg

Featuring the Gruffalo and his friends, the Witch from Room on the Broom and many more popular characters from the supremely talented author and illustrator duo of Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, this collection includes 10 activity books that will keep children happily busy for a long time to come. The familiar characters and vibrant colours help make the games, puzzles and colouring-in activities even more exciting and this is a collection that is sure to be returned to again and again. Perfect for party bags and rainy days, some of the books even come with reusable stickers to add to the fun!

Room on the Broom Colouring Book
Tales From Acorn Wood Activity Book
The Gruffalo Colouring Book
The Snail and the Whale Activity Book
The Gruffalo Activity Book
The Snail and the Whale Colouring Book
The Gruffalo's Child Colouring Book
The Gruffalo's Child Activity Book
The Smartest Giant in Town Activity Book
Room on the Broom Activity Book

Publisher: Pan Macmillan
Dimensions: 27.0cm x 21.6cm
Pages: varies

Read Write Inc. Phonics Collection - 18 Books & Magnet(Paperback) - SGD55.05
RWIS front.JPG

Phonetic learning is an important subject where young children learn how to read and write through the sounds that make up words. Read Write Inc. is a carefully structured phonics programme that is sure to get children reading quickly and this Storybook and Magnet Set will help aid their learning development. The package contains 18 books of lively phonic rhymes and stories that are suitable for shared reading, as well as step-by-step guidance to help children read and a set of engaging and interactive Speed Sounds magnets that can be used to help children practise blending sounds to read simple words and short phrases. All are complemented by extremely humorous illustrations.

Sun hat fun
Nog in the fog
Get up!
I can hop!
Fat frog
Rag the rat
Nip and chip
My dog Ned
The spell
Tug, tug
Run run run!
Red Ned
Billy the Kid
Elvis
In the bath
Dragon bay
Greedy tiger
High on a hill
Help your child to read with phonics

Dimensions: 21.8cm x 18.0cm
Pages: Vary

My First Pocket Library (Hardback) - 4 books - SGD9.40
pocket.jpg

Nick Sharratt's trademark bold illustrations and sense of humour make this the really fun way for kids to learn about counting, patterns, colours and opposites. The slipcase contains four colourful and sturdy board books which will keep children entertained for hours! And best of all the handy pocket size means it's small enough to take with you everywhere.

Title
Patterns
Opposites
Colors
Countings

Publisher: Campbell Books
Format: Hardback
Dimensions: 9.5cm x 9.5cm
Pages: varies

Enchanting Princesses Stories - 8 Books (Paperback) - S$33.00
disney princess 8 bk.jpg
disney princess back.JPG

Eight fantastic chapter books starring the ever-popular Disney princesses - perfect for getting girls aged 7 and over enchanted by reading! Brilliant easy-to-read typeface, eye-catching illustrations and the recognisable characters combine to provide an exciting reading adventure for youngsters. The books have been uniquely designed for primary-aged children who are beginning to develop their reading confidence and the engaging stories are broken down into manageable chapters, so children can feel a real sense of achievement when they complete each section. With the much-loved princesses at their heart, including Belle and Ariel, this collection will delight Disney fans over and over again.

Books in this collection
Jasmine - The Missing Coin
Tiana - The Grand Opening
Belle - Beauty & the Beast
Aurora - The Perfect Party
Rapunzel - Tangled
Cinderella - The Great Mouse Mistake
Belle - The Mysterious Message
Ariel - The Birthday Surprise

Publisher: Parragon Book Service Ltd
Dimensions: 20.3cm x 12.7cm
Pages: Vary
Age range:7 years +

Review from TBP's customer:-
These books are fabulous! Medium-sized text and beautiful colourful illustrations really grab the attention of any little girl. The chapters are of a nice size, and the words challenge each reader to try new longer words than most children's books. They would make a nice gift for a younger child, for a supply of bedtime stories to read to the child. Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Toyzlogy
Total will be SGD 34.93 including reg mail and material cost.

Please let me have ur mailing address upon trsf.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have transferred $34.93 to you.

Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
118-11415-9 oceans
Transfer Currency and Amount S$34.93
Transaction Reference 11920374696

To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
118-11415-9 SMH-OCEAN
Transfer Currency and Amount S$4.18
Transaction Reference 11937852680
Hi Ocean, Just saw this today. Can meet up other days at tanjong pagar or raffles mrt?

Hi Ocean,

May I have this collection if still available? By courier.
Project Science Collection - 10 Books (Paperback) - SGD 51.50

Thanks.

Dear All
Sorry for late reply. I was sick for the whole week and been working late. Hence, did not login and only replied to those who had email me.

Rosnyus
As your books weigh 1.2kg, collection can only be via postage @ S$3.95 (Normal post), Bishan or Woodland.
Let me know.

Weldonmummy
You have email me right? I have already replied your email pending your advice on when your friend coming.
I will only provide Hp upon confirmation of appt as I do not arrange collection via hp.
Please advise your friend's name , her hp and date & time she be coming.

Thanks

Hi,

Payment made for the shipping charges. Thanks.

118-11415-9 ocean
Transfer Currency and Amount S$173.15
Transaction Reference 11950900238

Update on Batch B
Dear All
For the missing shipments, VpostUK is still checking with counterpart despite tracking number had already been provided.
Hopefully they can find the shipments soon...
Shall update again.
Thanks.

Hi,

Payment made for Project X Reading Collection - 12 Books and Parent's Handbook (shrinkwrapped)- SGD 39.75.

118-11415-9 ocean
Transfer Currency and Amount S$39.75
Transaction Reference 11950971013

Thanks Oceans. Transferred with details below. I'll PM u my addy. :)
118-11415-9 Oceans
Transfer Currency and Amount S$59.50
Transaction Reference11951815562

Rosynus
Thanks. Do give me ur mailing address

Momokayed
Thanks. Yours is the Project Science Collectio.
Will arrange for delivery. Can give me ur hp?

Fatmamalove
Can meet next Tue at Tj Pg MRT?

118-11415-9 oceans
Transfer Currency and AmountS$6.19
Transaction Reference11952931288

have already given you my mailing address via conversation. kindly revert with the reg article no once done.

thanks

Updates
Sorry for the late update here as been sick and on off on mc the whole week. Thus din login and mostly replied those who had email me.

For courier, all have been delivered.

For postage, sorry, there was a delay due to being on MC and thus cant go Post Office. All the books have already been wrapped. Will be mailing to you on Mon.

For other collections, please email me.

Missing shipments
Good news! :) The shipments have been found. Reason for not matching and sent with the earlier batches, according to vpost was that the shipments does not have my name nor code on it. So, they missed matching it to my accounts.
Currently, I have requested for a waiver of the base charge @ S$23 per shipment cause it is not worth to pay the base charge when originally, the intention was to consolidate shipments.
Am waiting for their confirmation and shall update again.

Hi,

sorry for the delay as i do not check the thread often. Kindly see below my shipping payment :

118-11415-9 Ocean UK Books
Transfer Currency and AmountS$41.22
Transaction Reference12018740744

I will collect from you in Woodlands this weekend or next week depending on your schedule.

Pls email me at [email protected] to confirm the time slot.

thanks

hi ocean,

i still have some books with you. already made payment for the shipping $41.22 on 24 Jan. Kindly let me know when can i collect the books from you at Woodlands.

thanks

Hi Ocean,

Kindly contact me at [email protected] for the collection of my books. I really needed the books urgently as birthday gifts. I have been contacting you since 24 Jan but you never reply.

thanks so much

hi ocean,

i have been contacting you many times since 24 Jan but you seem to be missing. Kindly reply to my email ([email protected]) as i really needed to collect the books which i have already paid for urgently.

thanks so much

I've also tried to contact the organizer but no replies from her so far..

Ocean, please give us an update. It has been 3 months since my order!

Dear All
So sorry, have not been loggin quite sometime due to connection problem.

Hence, only able to reply those who email me and most have collected the books.

Fatmamalove
Previously, you have missed the Tj pg mrt collection, and thereafter, I was unable to come in to SMH..
Can you collect this Friday at 1pm? Please email me at [email protected] to arrange k.

Tabby
Ur book previously updated that only 1 arrived. While the shipments were finally found, I only jus received them yesterday as Vpost updated that they do not have nite delivery. Shall advise on the shipping on Fri or Sat morning as been working late... hence cant sort them.

cstyk
Previously, I thought u have email me and thereafter, I din hear from u. Sorry, as I was unable to login, I can received any PMs leh.... haiz.
Can email me to arrange for collection? Pls advise when u are coming.
My email is [email protected].

Hi

Emails have already been sent.

Shipping for the missing books are more expensive at S$0.0175/g.

This is despite the fact that we have received waiver of base charge for the missing shipments.

Thanks all for your patients.

Below are the shipping is as follow:-
1shipping.JPG

1b.jpg

There are also 2 sets of books available from these shipments which the total cost is round up to the nearest dollar:-

I Am Reading Collection- 12 Books - SGD42.00
Disney Princess Chapter Book 8 Book Pack - SGD35.00

Ocean,

When you start a new spree, please let me know. I am trying to get the rainbow magic series. Thanks!

Dear All

Sorry for late reply as having problem login.

For new spree, the current TBP discount is 10%.

Anyone keen?

Pending Collection & payment
brightsunshine18 - SGD288.28 due

Please get back to me...

It have been months and appreciate you get back to me.

If not, I will have to sell off your books to recover the cost, and there will no refund.

Back