NUH Gynac - Dr. Stephen Chew

Frankie13

Hi everyone,

Has anyone consulted Dr. Stephen Chew before?
If so, can you share your experience with him?

Thank you.

Hi I’m seeing dr chew from nuh. I used to see prof Wong but he always on leave so I change to dr chew. He is friendly, humorous and approachable to me I feel

I have consulted Dr. Steven Chew before. A very cool man with few words. Have to ask him questions then he will answer. Not an “auto” person who will speak without us asking questions. Lol
He did my embryo transfer for me.

I was under Dr Chew for my ivf. Even though he wont explain alot to me but when we are in doubts, he always use examples and very patient to explain to us in layman terms. Now I am under him as my gynae and during my last visit, he wanted me to take out my hp and video down my scan, so that I wont feel so worry about my LO. He is really a nice and attentive doctor.

I was under Dr Chew for my ivf. Even though he wont explain alot to me but when we are in doubts, he always use examples and very patient to explain to us in layman terms. Now I am under him as my gynae and during my last visit, he wanted me to take out my hp and video down my scan, so that I wont feel so worry about my LO. He is really a nice and attentive doctor.

Hi, Can i check when you did your embryo transfer with Dr Chew, did he suggest doing an "implantation route trial" before the actual ET? Just wondering because this is his suggestion.

Hi, Can i check when you did your embryo transfer with Dr Chew, did he suggest doing an "implantation route trial" before the actual ET? Just wondering because this is his suggestion.
ya, something like insert a catherer (maybe spell wrongly) & see whether any issue for the transfer or not before the actual ET.

Back