NUH Dr Stephen Chew delivery

kissryl

Hello, will like to find out on Dr Chew's delivery, how do you all find him as gynae and how was his delivery skills. Are the nurses and midwives at NUH nice? Also how is the practise for NUH during the last trimester? Do we have to go back every week or still once a month? Trying to figure out NUH practise, whether the package is worth to take and if to switch gynae.. Thank you!

I was under Dr Chew and undergo C-section. During few followup, he will not talk much but will always able to advise me if i have any worry or concern. And after my delivery, he will make a point to come to visit me at the ward daily and make sure his assistant will update him about my status. Nurses there are friendly and will teach how to care for my newborn. Not sure is it becoz i staying single ward or so as the nurse teams are different.

Hi chingching, how is dr Chew’s stitching skill? Has your c-section wound recovered nicely?May I also ask how much approximately does he charge for c-section delivery (doctor fees)?

Hi Pricy88. Yup, my wound is recovering nicely. My sister saw my wound and said Dr Chew's skill is good. You may check with nuh on the charges for scheduled c section.

I was under Dr Chew and undergo C-section. During few followup, he will not talk much but will always able to advise me if i have any worry or concern. And after my delivery, he will make a point to come to visit me at the ward daily and make sure his assistant will update him about my status. Nurses there are friendly and will teach how to care for my newborn. Not sure is it becoz i staying single ward or so as the nurse teams are different.
Hi Ching Ching,
May I know at which week we need to do ultasound under Dr Chew? And the cost? I am now week 25, wanna transfer hospital to NUH under Dr Chew as private patient.

Back