nuh delivery

Kitty88

does anyone have the delivery package on all cost of the nuh delivery charges plus wards.
care to share

thanks pixie. but what i want to know is the ward of 2 bedded & after medisave deduction for private patient

Hi. I dont think they have 2 bedder. Im with nuh as private patient as well. We were only given the option of 4 bedder or single.

Hi. I dont think they have 2 bedder. Im with nuh as private patient as well. We were only given the option of 4 bedder or single.
omg . i read in their website they have a 2 bedded but when i read on the maternity they doesn't have. so did you choose the single or 4 bedded ? the 4 bedded can husband stay by our side?

i think the 4bed can stay by ur side for awhile only after delivery. because the place is quite small. I was at 4bed for the first night as single bed were all full.
its very cramp at 4 bed, only chair available so ur hubby wont feel very comfortable also.

omg . i read in their website they have a 2 bedded but when i read on the maternity they doesn't have. so did you choose the single or 4 bedded ? the 4 bedded can husband stay by our side?

I choose a1, single bedder. Cos husband want privacy. Haha.

Hi.. i also going to deliver may in nuh 1st baby. Mine is under subsidy so everytime i went is by diff doctor during consultation. Is there anything i need to take note? Do u all hv preferred or permanent doctor? By wen have to buy the package eg bedding n operation?

Hi.. i also going to deliver may in nuh 1st baby. Mine is under subsidy so everytime i went is by diff doctor during consultation. Is there anything i need to take note? Do u all hv preferred or permanent doctor? By wen have to buy the package eg bedding n operation?

I just give birth to mine #2 two weeks back. With #1 i was as subs patients, #2 i was as private patients. Both with nuh. Honestly I prefer private cos from the start to the end, i see the same doc. Package wise, will be at 22 weeks. But not too sure if subs patients have any package. Bedding wise they will ask around week 30 of pregnancy.

I just give birth to mine #2 two weeks back. With #1 i was as subs patients, #2 i was as private patients. Both with nuh. Honestly I prefer private cos from the start to the end, i see the same doc. Package wise, will be at 22 weeks. But not too sure if subs patients have any package. Bedding wise they will ask around week 30 of pregnancy.

Hi shaf tks for sharing. Any doc to recommend? I was thinking not sure should i hv a permanent doc during signing a package. As of i know during delivery could b any doc available.

Hi shaf tks for sharing. Any doc to recommend? I was thinking not sure should i hv a permanent doc during signing a package. As of i know during delivery could b any doc available.

I took dr tm chua. My sil both child also dr tm chua. She's a senior gynea. We seems to like her. Very nice doc. During delivery, she appear like magic out of nowhere! Haha. Cos i heard the nurse say she just call my doc, and within a min, she appear. Very smooth delivery :) you can consider her.

I took dr tm chua. My sil both child also dr tm chua. She's a senior gynea. We seems to like her. Very nice doc. During delivery, she appear like magic out of nowhere! Haha. Cos i heard the nurse say she just call my doc, and within a min, she appear. Very smooth delivery :) you can consider her.
Tks very much. I felt relief to hear as it my 1st baby. Doctor deliver baby is very impt to me.

Back