November 2019 Mummies

Hi everyone!

My edd is early Dec but likely will deliver in Nov cos this is my third pregnancy.

Is there any Facebook group set up yet? Would love to join the Facebook group if there is. :)

hello november mummies-to-be! my little one is due end of november. i was an ivf patient but recently graduated from my ivf doctor to a gynae, finally! how’s everyone’s pregnancy so far?
my morning sickness has been quite bad and even tho in second trimester now still have nausea and vomiting if i don’t take meds! does anyone know what they are expecting? we did iGene test so we just found out the gender hehe

Hello to all MTB,
I'm a first time mom with EDD end of Nov.
Nit sure if any one of you engaged confinement nanny or not. Any recommendations?
Not sure if it's a bit late already.
Thanks

Hi all any
Just to check any
Vegetarian confinement lady to introduce.
Could like to know the price range for 1mth staying at my house ..

Thanks

hello november mummies-to-be! my little one is due end of november. i was an ivf patient but recently graduated from my ivf doctor to a gynae, finally! how’s everyone’s pregnancy so far?
my morning sickness has been quite bad and even tho in second trimester now still have nausea and vomiting if i don’t take meds! does anyone know what they are expecting? we did iGene test so we just found out the gender hehe

Nausea till now... Are u expecting a girl? Hehe..

Hi everyone, I am a first time mummy and having a baby girl. EDD is 17 Nov. Would like to join the whatsapp group chat too :).

Hi, I am also due in Nov 2019, and this is gonna be my first baby! Glad to find this community. Can you please add me to the Watsapp group as well? Thanks.

Hi, my EDD is 22 Nov 2019. My 2nd baby. Hope everyone’s doing great. I’m having this bad bout of flu but can’t recall if we can take medication. Do we have to go to a GP or back to our gynae?

Hi ladies, i am in my 25th week, 1st time mom and baby's edd is early dec but due to some history, im afraid baby may come out in mid-late nov instead. I know im so late coz i just found out of the forums from my colleague who is an 8th year forum mummy. Can add me in the WA group? My no. is 91472974.

TIA! :))

Hihi! My EDD is 6 November 2019 as well, and a little late to the game because I didnt know such groups exist! Could someone add me to this whatsapp group as well at 81330445? Thank you!

Hi,

I'm a first time mum, my edd is 29th Nov. Any whatsapp group to join so I can learn more from all the experienced mummies here :)

Hello mummies-to-be! Final countdown to us n we will be welcoming our lil prince/ princess in less than a mth’s time! :D Could anyone pls add me in the wadsapp grp? Thank you!

Me too. 97311481. Or should I start a 2nd group? Cause my #1’s EDD group of mummies also had to split into 2 groups due to too many mummies...

Hi,

Any baby born on 27Nov19? There is a lady who customised an art piece gift for her friend's baby but she got the date wrongly. She is giving the view of the galaxy on that particular day. It is a very meaningful gift. Hope she can find the child born on that date. You may share in your group chat or with friends.... Thanks.

Link on FB: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=gm.2655359978018703&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Kindly PM her directly in FB messenger. :)

*I am just helping her post on motherhood group so dont messenger nor PM me.. Thanks.

Hi. Any WA admin still around ? Please take note Hyatt mummy form this group @Aly2608 made a police report about some cake. Please go to mummies 2020 to view. And careful been called a bitch.

So far i went for 3 appts.. good experience.. very caring and friendly but she is not those motherly kind.. very direct and will answer to all your questions..I was spotting previously and was so worried but she gave me assurance calm me down..
hi, i just want to check how was your experience with dr claudine tan. did you give birth normally or via c-sect? thanks

Back