Normal weight at 32 weeks

Thanks, Rosynus. But my doc worry that fetus is not growing well enough, and suggested prescribing aspirin. Has anyone taken aspirin during 3rd trimester?

Thanks, Rosynus. But my doc worry that fetus is not growing well enough, and suggested prescribing aspirin. Has anyone taken aspirin during 3rd trimester?

Hi mangoo

Do you have a notch or high resistance uterine flow?

My gynae suggested me to take baby aspirin too. He told must take before 25 weeks, otherwise it won't be of much help later.

I was advised to lay down on my left side too whenever I can. Maybe you can try this 1hr 3 times a day. This is to help oxygen and nutrients to flow better to the baby.

I've been taking aspirin since 16 weeks or so (can't remember exactly when I started) because I have borderline low amniotic fluid level and is supposed to stop taking the aspirin by 35 weeks. My baby weight at around 32 weeks is approximately 1.9 - 2kg.

Hi, my baby was 1.7kg at week 32 and was told by doctor that she was a small baby. I wasn't advised to take aspirin then, instead was told that if I were to have a second child the next time I will need to take aspirin at the early stage. Doc told me one of the possible reasons for small baby could be weak placenta causing little nutrients going to baby :( So taking aspirin at early stage can help with the flow of nutrients to baby.

Like what blueberrypie2006 mentioned, I read about laying on left side often can help with nutrients flow so i'm doing that now too. I'm now week 36 and baby is 2.3kg.

Back