Need advise

JoanneTang

Hi Mummies, I've just tested positive last night with 2 pregnancy kit. I called one of the women's clinic and the reception said to book an appointment mid july which is supposedly to be my week 6. Currently should be on my week 4. So what's the usual procedure? TIA!

Hi Mummies, I've just tested positive last night with 2 pregnancy kit. I called one of the women's clinic and the reception said to book an appointment mid july which is supposedly to be my week 6. Currently should be on my week 4. So what's the usual procedure? TIA!
I would go during week 8.
Can hear baby heartbeat and risk of miscarriage is lower after passing the week 7

I went at week 8 too. If go too early, may not hear baby heartbeat and feel anxious instead. If so, doc will ask mummy to visit another 1- 2 weeks later which means higher costs too!

Wk 6 is the usual time for pregnant lady to go. This is to see if can see a black dot in your womb which is to confirm bb is conceived correctly in your womb n not elsewhere or on fallopian tube or that the pregnancy is chemical pregnancy.

And if u see gynae at wk 6, The gynae may start u on folic, or med to stablise your pregnancy, esp of u got pcos, etc.

If can, go at wk 6. If not, make sure u start on folic 5mg first.

Just my experience.
Take care and enjoy ur pregnancy journey

Back