Nausea is killing me

Bottle123

I experience increasing nausea and vomiting since 5 weeks till now 7 weeks. I cannot sit up for longer than 10minutes. After forcing myself to eat abit I will feel like throwing up and require to lie in bed to retain the food. Is there anyone whom is similar to my plight? I feel so weak and lethargic I could lie on bed 24/7. Eating and drinking cuts down though I know I must ingest some else I would be dehydrated. Anyone here gotten bed home rest leave from your doctor for such serious sickness?

Happened to my Sister before. I tried to buy all kind of food to let her try. In the end she’s “ok” with Apple juice (any brand) and chicken biscuit from ntuc that has quite a lot Msg for a strong yummy taste. Just need to try to figure out what food is most “normal and ok” for you to consume. Jiayou!

I have this problem started last week T_T I go to kk n doc refuse to even give me 1 extra day mc, lucky u can have home rest

I find apple juice n hot milo makes me feel better

I have this problem started last week T_T I go to kk n doc refuse to even give me 1 extra day mc, lucky u can have home rest

I find apple juice n hot milo makes me feel better

How many weeks are u at now? Diff dr have diff level of empathy towards pregnant women with NV.. if u are not better, do ask dr for med again

Happened to my Sister before. I tried to buy all kind of food to let her try. In the end she’s “ok” with Apple juice (any brand) and chicken biscuit from ntuc that has quite a lot Msg for a strong yummy taste. Just need to try to figure out what food is most “normal and ok” for you to consume. Jiayou!
Thanks I have been taking apple juice as u suggested

Yup agree that different gynae have different empathy levels towards preggy women suffering from bad nausea.. I usually take hacks sweet and rest when I feel nausea.. I just try to occupy my mind with something else so that I won’t puke. Sleep helps alot too.

How many weeks are u at now? Diff dr have diff level of empathy towards pregnant women with NV.. if u are not better, do ask dr for med again

9 weeks. Doc say she cannot anyhow give mc coz she will b audited going back to kk this Wednesday. Hope is different doc and I can get some extra days to rest

Back