Natural or c-section ?

angie saw

Hi mummies! I'm having 2nd baby now and my first one is natural birth. The first one took me one whole day before I could hold the little one in my arms. And I think c-section is faster. I wanna try c-section this time round but not sure bout the after operation part. Any mummies who got c-section care to share your experience? TIA.

I had scheduled cs with my first and plan the same thing with my second.

Yes, operation was fast (read: on schedule) but the pain of moving 2 days later was quite bad. I managed to walk the next day when they took out the catheter but there was undeniable pain. I can't compare if the pain was worse or same same as normal delivery coz ive never gone normal.. Tip is to keep up with the pain meds. Doc said the meds they gave are safe eventhough i was breastfeeding. The elastic binder helped alot too.

My pain tolerance is quite low so perhaps other mommies had better experience :)

I had scheduled cs with my first and plan the same thing with my second.

Yes, operation was fast (read: on schedule) but the pain of moving 2 days later was quite bad. I managed to walk the next day when they took out the catheter but there was undeniable pain. I can't compare if the pain was worse or same same as normal delivery coz ive never gone normal.. Tip is to keep up with the pain meds. Doc said the meds they gave are safe eventhough i was breastfeeding. The elastic binder helped alot too.

My pain tolerance is quite low so perhaps other mommies had better experience :)

Haha! Thanks for the info mummy! :) Well, I Guess different people got different type of pain tolerance. Some able to handle while some can't. And I believe I'm in the Low tolerance category. Haha. Will think bout it again when the EDD is nearer.

Natural delivery is always better than C-section.

Again, as long as the baby delivered is safe and sound, it doesn't matter which procedure is better.

‘自然分娩’和‘剖腹生产’各有好处。你的第一胎是自然的,第二胎可以顺其自然。

老师有在facebook发表过。(click here)

Back