MyBidan Massage

Clksy

Hi All,

i came across “MyBidan” massage which offers a variety of massages , including fertility, pre-post natal & normal massage too.
anyone here tried their service before?
need some feedback!
Thank you :)

No :(
Their massages is quite simple just like normal massage with more rubbing on tummy. They doesn't seem to understand our cycle too. Maybe for normal massage experience Is ok as the price is cheap. But not for ttc

No :(
Their massages is quite simple just like normal massage with more rubbing on tummy. They doesn't seem to understand our cycle too. Maybe for normal massage experience Is ok as the price is cheap. But not for ttc

Wah thanks for letting me know.
The price is almost 200 per time though, if doesnt help i dont think its worth that price.
Anw i have texted Angelia Massage before.

The price is almost 200 per time though, if doesnt help i dont think its worth that price.
Have u tried Angelia massage? Heard alot of good review about her

Have u tried Angelia massage? Heard alot of good review about her

Hi,
Angelia is nice lady who answer to your enquiry promptly. However have to pay 24 sessions $4800 , is a 6 months commitment, so i havent go ahead yet :/
Now trying TCM with Dr Zou at amk.
hopefully got good news soon:)

Wow that quite exp.. i heard dr zou is not bad too

i also trying TCM to tune my body

hopefully got good news too

yup & have to pay first.
I started seeing Dr Zou last month only. Practially all the patients are ladies. Probably all trying for babies.
yay! Hope for BFP this year! All the best to you!

IMO, I don't think it's helpful for ttc. Maybe relax and maintain. After massage the massage just say tonight can 'make love very good can have baby' (it's my CD 26 expecting my AF in 3days).
I had my first with Angelia yesterday and it was good! Different from others and she's very knowledgeable.

Hi All,

i came across “MyBidan” massage which offers a variety of massages , including fertility, pre-post natal & normal massage too.
anyone here tried their service before?
need some feedback!
Thank you :)

I have heard of MyBidan but most of my friends tried the PNSG. One of my friends loves its binding session because of the quite obvious result. She has her own customised binder and the therapist will help her to bind after every session of massage. She wears it for 4-6 hours only but the result is still there and she is very satisfied with the result!

Last edited:
I enquired today coz I saw in fb. I asked about the menstrual package, sort of for regulating menses, sort of make my menstrual cycle more healthy because I had a miscarriage last year. Nobody has review?

I’ve tried most if not all the popular ones and only find Angelia the most legit one. she’s the one who helped me BFP too

I’ve tried most if not all the popular ones and only find Angelia the most legit one. she’s the one who helped me BFP too
I was thinking of trying bidan’s menstrual massage, to prolong menses... is it like a normal body massage not worth paying extra for? Even if it’s not for ttc?

Hi ladies, anyone seeing Doc Yeong Cheng Toh from Tow Yung clinic? And did IUI/IVF with him? Any reviews or successful stories to share! Thank you very much!
Hi! I did an SO IUI with dr yeong this year. Was not successful though. Prep was done at Tow yung, and the IUI itself at Virtus. And I realized that he overcharged for my medicines, compared to other private doctors, he charges at least 2x or 3x more for the same brand & same medicine. Soooo I was not very happy with that and did not go back.

Ive done with Mybidan service before, i did 3 days fertility massage and succeed to conceive and im 44 years old btw. It is a happy moment for me and my hubby. Im engaging prenatal massage with them right now.

Ive done with Mybidan service before, i did 3 days fertility massage and succeed to conceive and im 44 years old btw. It is a happy moment for me and my hubby. Im engaging prenatal massage with them right now.
Hi, ma
Congrats. May i know if u succeed to conceive naturally or by ivf? Im turning 40 soon. Just did my 1st Ivf but failed due to bad eggs quality. I thinking of trying fertility massage.

Hi, ma
Congrats. May i know if u succeed to conceive naturally or by ivf? Im turning 40 soon. Just did my 1st Ivf but failed due to bad eggs quality. I thinking of trying fertility massage.
I am 43 yo and actually failed 2 times of IVF before then i lost my hope. But my friends suggest me to try Mybidan Fertility massage. I took 3 days package , and 3 months later i got the positive sign.

Back