MyBidan Massage

Clksy

Hi All,

i came across “MyBidan” massage which offers a variety of massages , including fertility, pre-post natal & normal massage too.
anyone here tried their service before?
need some feedback!
Thank you :)

Sswan

No :(
Their massages is quite simple just like normal massage with more rubbing on tummy. They doesn't seem to understand our cycle too. Maybe for normal massage experience Is ok as the price is cheap. But not for ttc

Clksy

No :(
Their massages is quite simple just like normal massage with more rubbing on tummy. They doesn't seem to understand our cycle too. Maybe for normal massage experience Is ok as the price is cheap. But not for ttc
Wah thanks for letting me know.
The price is almost 200 per time though, if doesnt help i dont think its worth that price.
Anw i have texted Angelia Massage before.

Eileen Loo

The price is almost 200 per time though, if doesnt help i dont think its worth that price.
Have u tried Angelia massage? Heard alot of good review about her

Clksy

Have u tried Angelia massage? Heard alot of good review about her
Hi,
Angelia is nice lady who answer to your enquiry promptly. However have to pay 24 sessions $4800 , is a 6 months commitment, so i havent go ahead yet :/
Now trying TCM with Dr Zou at amk.
hopefully got good news soon:)

Clksy

Wow that quite exp.. i heard dr zou is not bad too

i also trying TCM to tune my body

hopefully got good news too
yup & have to pay first.
I started seeing Dr Zou last month only. Practially all the patients are ladies. Probably all trying for babies.
yay! Hope for BFP this year! All the best to you!

Sswan

IMO, I don't think it's helpful for ttc. Maybe relax and maintain. After massage the massage just say tonight can 'make love very good can have baby' (it's my CD 26 expecting my AF in 3days).
I had my first with Angelia yesterday and it was good! Different from others and she's very knowledgeable.

Alicia Kow

Hi All,

i came across “MyBidan” massage which offers a variety of massages , including fertility, pre-post natal & normal massage too.
anyone here tried their service before?
need some feedback!
Thank you :)
I have heard of MyBidan but most of my friends tried the PNSG. One of my friends loves its binding session because of the quite obvious result. She has her own customised binder and the therapist will help her to bind after every session of massage. She wears it for 4-6 hours only but the result is still there and she is very satisfied with the result!

Last edited: