My Aminiocentesis experience

Safebabygirl

I did my Oscars and came back with 1:7 for tri21, baby NT was 2.6mm and nasal bone found. It was the hormone test that pull my rate till so bad. Was then recommended by counsellor to do Amnio straight, but after consideration, i decided to do NIPT first.

Unfortunately, NIPT came back with "no result" for twice. I then has no choice but to do amnio, did my aminio and experience slight cramp around 1 hour after the ops.

2 days later, i felt a gush of bloody water from my vagina. I am now in the hospital for observation.. They cant confirm is my waterbag broken or i m infection....

I jus receive call Aminiotic result was all good just have to wait 2 weeks for the detailed one. I hope this infection wont harm my baby... Doc say i might still have to stay for 10 days or more...

I did my Oscars and came back with 1:7 for tri21, baby NT was 2.6mm and nasal bone found. It was the hormone test that pull my rate till so bad. Was then recommended by counsellor to do Amnio straight, but after consideration, i decided to do NIPT first.

Unfortunately, NIPT came back with "no result" for twice. I then has no choice but to do amnio, did my aminio and experience slight cramp around 1 hour after the ops.

2 days later, i felt a gush of bloody water from my vagina. I am now in the hospital for observation.. They cant confirm is my waterbag broken or i m infection....

I jus receive call Aminiotic result was all good just have to wait 2 weeks for the detailed one. I hope this infection wont harm my baby... Doc say i might still have to stay for 10 days or more...

Praying everything will go well for you. Take care of yourself

How are you and baby doing now? Hope everything turned out ok. ‍♀️

I just received a poor Oscar result of 1:9 yesterday, scan was ok but likewise it was the HCG and PAPP-A levels that contributed to the ratio. Just drew blood for NIPT today and keeping fingers crossed.

Back