Mumpreneurs

hi mommy,
I have free time in the day when my kids in school. was looking for some part time work or something ? any recommendations?

May I know for the mummies here what is your field of interest for business? I may have something for you because I have to fly overseas very often and I need a local partner to collab with... Of course we can negotiate as each individual has different working requirements because of their situation. Pls pm me or request for pm so we can talk...

I have pm you all.. This is online business which don't need a long term commitment, & a simple business model. It is not a scam company, it has been there for years already. I have been working this 4 months + (part time only), & now every month got $$ coming into my bank to handle the high standard living here. Don't forget cc fees going to increase soon... don't know what would be the next...

if I can change my fate, so can you.
Hi .. can pm me too

Hi, wonder if this thread is still active. Maplemummy, do you mind PM-Ing me if e online biz u mentioned is still on-going. Thx.

Hello all, I am looking for interested parties to partner with on maternity apparels.
It will be based on distributorship model, so you will have greater control towards the commitment on quantity and you will manage your own time and customers.
It will be suitable for mothers who have a passion in fashion and especially that of maternity, and have time to commit yet want to work flexibly at your convenience.
Do PM me to discuss more.
Cheers! ;)

Hello everyone! My hb is looking to build a team under him. The company offers a fixed allowance of 1k to 8k on top of your commission earned for the first year. There is flexibility in working hours. You only need to go to office ard 3x a week for a few hrs and then arrange your appt in yr own timings. Trainings will be provided and support will be given to help you achieve the target set. Those who are keen to know more, pls PM me;)

I have pm you all.. This is online business which don't need a long term commitment, & a simple business model. It is not a scam company, it has been there for years already. I have been working this 4 months + (part time only), & now every month got $$ coming into my bank to handle the high standard living here. Don't forget cc fees going to increase soon... don't know what would be the next...

if I can change my fate, so can you.

Hi maplemummy,

I'm interested to know more! Thanks

May I know for the mummies here what is your field of interest for business? I may have something for you because I have to fly overseas very often and I need a local partner to collab with... Of course we can negotiate as each individual has different working requirements because of their situation. Pls pm me or request for pm so we can talk...

Hi. Can pm me more info too pls. Thank you :)

Back