Mummy friends!

Mel_ds

Hi mummies I'm 30 years old with a 2-year-old daughter and I'm looking for some mum friends. All my friends have no kids yet so I thought I could form a little group here to get to know other mums and maybe hang out together one day :) Btw, how are you ladies handling the "terrible two" stage?

Hi mummies I'm 30 years old with a 2-year-old daughter and I'm looking for some mum friends. All my friends have no kids yet so I thought I could form a little group here to get to know other mums and maybe hang out together one day :) Btw, how are you ladies handling the "terrible two" stage?
Hi! I have a 2 year old son and 10 months old daughter. Nice knowing you. My son is also going thru Terrible 2 period always screaming whenever he things dont go his way. :rolleyes:

Can't imagine handling a toddler going through terrible twos PLUS a small baby, must be so tiring. My daughter throws very bad tantrums, and the worst is in public when she just drops to the floor and screams. How do you handle your son's tantrums? My husband and I are trying our best to communicate without losing our tempers but it's been a challenge!

Can't imagine handling a toddler going through terrible twos PLUS a small baby, must be so tiring. My daughter throws very bad tantrums, and the worst is in public when she just drops to the floor and screams. How do you handle your son's tantrums? My husband and I are trying our best to communicate without losing our tempers but it's been a challenge!
I would always let him vent his tantrums or meltdown by ignoring him, after awhile when he cool down then i will explain to him or ask him what is wrong. I realize this is much better than explaining to him when he is throwing a tantrums because nothing goes inside his head and i will keep repeating until i lose my patience as well. Guess this is just a phrase they are entering.

I would always let him vent his tantrums or meltdown by ignoring him, after awhile when he cool down then i will explain to him or ask him what is wrong. I realize this is much better than explaining to him when he is throwing a tantrums because nothing goes inside his head and i will keep repeating until i lose my patience as well. Guess this is just a phrase they are entering.
I totally agree with you mum! This is what I've been doing when my son does his tantrums. This is also proven by research to be an effective method to handle this situation.

Back