Mummies staying at Eunos / Bedok Reservoir / Geylang

nurlyn

hi mommies,

I started this thread as i found there are quite a num of mommies ard this area. All welcome, SAHM or FTWM..

So do feel free to join in as to make friends/Sharing/Exchanging Items etc...
maybe can even organize for playdate for our baby.

wat is SAHM n FTWM? i also bedok reservoir view
happy.gif

HiHi All Mummies and grandma

quite num of u from bedok reservoir ah.

Myself SAHM to 2 kids. 3yrs boy and 4mth girl. btw i stay at Ubi.. and just realise i forget to put Ubi location for the Subject also..hahahaha..

Jes, how did you manage 4 kids with FT work? My 3rd has just arrived and I am already cracking my head to find babysitting solution if I am to return to work. Btw, anyone here knows of somebody keen on part-time babysitting at eunos -2 kids 4 & 7 yo?

Hi lynn

I am at blk 6++.

Hi rymum,

If only I am SAHM I would love to babysit. I really love children and luckily I have a very loveable granddaughter whom I love above everybody else.

But when are all at work she is being looked after by my mum (her great grandmother) and a maid.

Nice to know all of you here

kao_cheers.gif

Hi everyone,

I'm a SAHM staying in Jalan Damai. 3 kids, 10/7/3yrs old. 1st 2 are boys and the last one girl.

Nice to know mummies and grandnannies nearby!

Hi Jolin,

which blk of bedok reservoir vire r u at? I'm at 772.

hi rymum, it's definitely ok to manage 4 kids. my maid is doing that. of cos, I do not expect her to be tip top in the hsework since the priority is children. So long as floor is clean, laundry done daily and lunch/dinner are prepare on time, I'm fine with all other things. she will do thorough cleaning on wkend when hubby and myself takes over the kids.

hi everyone,
I already have a live-in maid but personally think that 3 kids are too much to handle for one maid. especially my youngest is a newborn...it's round the clock minding including at night. that's why is sourcing for extra help..

hi jes,

i at blk 762 which facing the expressway. cannot tahan the noisy sound. until sometimes i jump up at nite from sleep :p

hi rymum,

how old are the 1st 2? My 1st 2 was 4 & 5 when my no. 3 came along. My maid managed it anyway.

Hi jolin, but 762 is convenient cos near to bus stop. anyway, i'm fine with 772 too cos it's near to jogging track and the park. how many kids u hv? how old are they? we can meet up 1 of these days.
happy.gif

Jes, im a MTB. first boy. 28 weeks pregnancy. u very hebat with 4 kids leh. now im pregnant with 1st one almost half dead liao. cannot imagine to have 2nd one. meet up? no problem lah. any oth mum staying reservoir view?

Jolin, I know of other mumes around our area, maybe I can arrange for some of them to join us but all of their kids are quite big, so hope u dun mind. Which gynae are you seeing? Wish u all the best in your pregnancy.
happy.gif
I enjoyed my pregnancy very much. In fact, my no. 3 and 4 were late and I was glad they are. Really enjoyed those time when they were kicking and moving in the womb.
happy.gif

of cos dun mind. am with yvonne chan from TMC. was having complicated pregnancy but luckily baby v strong. am quite njoy now with baby kicking n moving too
happy.gif

Haha Jes ar..we have another neighbor ar..lol. Gd leh..can meet up & chit chat leh..

Oh, let me intro myself..I'm Amy, staying in the same block as Jes, only diff floor. I am a SAHM with two girls..keen to meet up let me know yeah
happy.gif

hi mummies,

i m aso staying at bedok reservoir rd. m a mummy to 2 kids - my boy who's 3 & a gal who's 2 mo.
happy.gif

morning mummies..

look like tis thread attract lot of mummies from bedok reservoir view..

so good to be SAHM ya.. can meet up and chit chat.. i'm FTWM, so my time is very limited.. wkend normally for family.. i'm desperately wanna be SAHM.. but cant imagine myself w/o my own spending power...

hi vone
u at which blk? SAHM or FTWM?

Amy & Jes
wahh i'm envy u too leh, so good to have kakis live in the same blk.... i guess u two must be close ya..

hi lynn02,

me and Amy knew each other not from the forum but thru other means. anyway, it was interesting to meet her that way actually.
happy.gif
Tell you folks more if got chance. Me and Amy have been to each other's hse and we know each other's kids too. Yes, it's nice having a good friend within the same blk, at least when you need help here and there or some1 to talk to, there's some1 to approach.
happy.gif
It will be great if we can have more Bedok Reservoir View responding, then we can arrange a meet up or a gathering for the kids to mix ard.
happy.gif

oh forgot to tell as i was a FTWMTB - full time working mom to be but juz resigned. need to stay away from crowd. hai yah long story... not healthy loh. count me in for meet up aft my baby born pah
sad.gif

btw, my baby due early dec
happy.gif

jolin

actually i miss those day during preggy. i like the feeling being kick by bb..hehhehee

Btw all the best to you and ur delivery.

mummies..!!

anyone of u has good facial service to recommend? i look for one and want to do facial before Hari Raya. Prefer east area.. if bedok/eunos even better.. i very lazy to travel.. TIA

hi lynn02
ya lah, alot from bedok reservoir respone to this thread and look like i'm only at Ubi.

hi jolin
all the best on ur delivery ya. Good Luck

my budget if possible not more den $100 lor, if less even better..

bella? i tink dat place quite ex rite?

Hi everyone,
I'm FTWM staying at Bedok Res View too.
Next to Jes (772), I'm at 771.
My boy turning 1 this mth end.

hi lynn02,
i'm staying at blk 808. i wk fr hm, so can b considered as ftwm.
happy.gif

nurlyn,
which blk r u staying at? i used 2 stay at blk 313 before shifting 2 bedok reservoir rd.

Hi everyone,

Saw this thread so i decide to join in (if u don't mind) :p

I'm a FTWM staying @ Sims Drive (Geylang). My bb ger will be 4 mths old this Sat.

Thanks wildkitty.
yeah, can meet for at the playground. brought my son there yesterday, seems quite crowded during evening time

hi Diana
of cos we dont mind.. look like so far only u from geylang.. here lot of bedok reservoir mummies

Hello...I want to join also, I'm from Geylang area-staying at Aljunied Crescent.

FTWM to a 6 month old daughter. My baby's abroad on vacation now with her grandma though. Nice to meet all of you. =)

Back