Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

morning everyone!!

meplaa,
ave2....quite a distance from me :)

afcai,
ya....everyone's so busy nobody bothers to check-in here anymore :-(
(lolx.....been so long i dun even remembered how to change color n fonts)

Hello all Bt Batok mommies. I stay near the Lian Hua primary school. DD will be going to P1 in 2014. Thinking of doing without the maid by then.

Question: Anyone here have any idea about after-school-care offered privately by SAHMs? Price range? What's included? Comments, Feedback, Advice, ???

Many thanks!

hello everyone,
i am staying near St. anthony's primary is my boy will be starting primary 1 next year. any one's kid will be registering in St. anthony?

Happi,
my boy is going in via phase 1.
We received a transport survey form from school regarding the relocation. They are surveying options to arrange shuttle service pick up at two blocks beside the school and/or goodview gardens. Fee around $50-60. It is only a survey form so nothing is confirmed. Will you be registering for this school too?

Happi,
Oh I see. Do you intend to pv at st Anthony?
The last time I went for briefing on the relocation, there were talks about a possible inhouse student care when the newrenovation is completed. But nothing is confirm at this point.

Hi all mummies. I am moving to CCK soon and considering these CCCs.

1) My First Skool @ Blk 208
2) My First Skool @ Blk 212
3) PCF Sparkletots @ Blk 353

Any feedback?

hi all mummies,
i just moved to bukit batok on oct.
any fun place which i can bring my girl 2.5yrs to go?
we r unfamiliar with this location, been stay at home throughout the weekend.

Hi Joyce

I stay at CCK. I usually takes my son to play sand at CCK park or Jurong Park (next to Jurong Point) during weekend. If your daughter likes water, IMM or CCK Lot 1 outdoor waterplay grounds are nice. Or you can try Safra Jurong, there is a indoor playground but need to pay.

Otherwise, we like to go Jcube to watch ppl ice skating.

My son is almost 3 years old.

hi joanne,

thanks, this weekend i can try it out at imm.

my.house have a str8 bus there, imm too big, don't reconise where is where. always lost my way.

I agreed, sometimes, I get lost too.

But right now IMM is having renovation. Most of the shops are closed on the first floor. 2nd floor onwards no renovation happen so still ok.

The waterplayground and indoor playground are on the 3rd floor (If I am not wrong) Waterplayground starts at 10 am

Have fun!!

Hi...Everybody..

im staying at gombak area and my girl will be attending P1 next year at St Anthony.

So anyone kids also in P1 studying at St Anthony?

Hi mummies, appreciate any feedback on my first skool @ cck blk 212. I m considering my first skool n learning vision, but learning vision fees r abt twice that of my first skool

Hello mummies.. I've a 7mth old boy and am staying at teck whye. Any function space/cafes in the west to recommend for 1st bday party? Any mummies also keen to organise play dates? ;)

Hi Any feedback on Cabi diem teck whye they have 2 centers blk 120 & Blk 110
any advice is appricated.

Hi Mono,

my kid was at ichiban Hong San Walk did not like the enviroment there and pulled her out of the school.

I'm also a bukit batok mummy at street 24.
Can I check if there's any good recommendations for childcare/kindergarten for my 3 year old boy?
Any advise or recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I am living at St 21 near swimming pool.... would like to join the group.

btw any church kindy in bt batok other than the Gracehouse Kindergarten ? I cant seem to find one.....sad

Back