Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

suika,
wah...so poor thing right? Even HF also not here
sad.gif
. Any plans for June? No shows for K? I'm looking forward to my trip next wed
happy.gif

afcai,
you know what, saturday i went IMM Giant to buy my groceries. I told the cashier i do not need bag as i need the stickers. Guess what? While i was packing up and she saw my bag full, she asked me again if i need a bag. Then i took out another foldable bag from pouch...she quite persistant to give me plastic wor...keke. End up she gave me 4 stickers for my 2 child.

Suika,
Joo and Afcai needs the stickers for their kids lah. As long as they purchase without taking plastic bags, they will get a sticker. The max no. of stickers is 50 lor. Imagine i have 2 kids and i've hit 50 for them liao.

<font color="119911">happi</font>,
me also use lot of plastics for rubbish loh.

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
oic. gd leh...she gave 2...I asked for another one when I used buy 2 items worth $30+ and the cashier unwilling give me 2 and told me per receipt only one. my side sns stamps finish again.

so see u this fri....

hmm...where's u gg this time round....
</font>

Morning ladies!

Happi ,
Yes I do use plastic bags for rubbish. Should still have sufficient. Though I know my big ones are running out, I stil have plenty of small ones.

Afcai,
Driving in to port Dickson. See the beach and relax. No shopping unlike BKK trip. Giant are generous as compare to SNS lor. They are the best if compare to 7-11 or guardian too. They dun bother by the receipts. But they charge me 15cents more and gave me 1 giant stamp less. Didn't check and dun want drive back lor since she gave me 4 green stamps

Hi morning mummies *wave*
Long time did not come in

Meow
U need plastic bag I got alot..can give u..
Wan to bring yr kids to baking cookies lesson??

<font color="0077aa">Afternoon Mummies</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
U want ar??? Come come come. I still have some at home ... lol x infinity.

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
Topic for the day... hmmm... how abt plastic bags? ... (keep smiling now)

Thanks for making my day
happy.gif

i'm so tired!!
no slp much yest nite....my other dog Furry came home coz sick n i took care of him last nite plus his constant barking *FAINT*

suika,
why he sick end up at your place though i know that's your dog too lah. Thought your brother taking care of furry? Cant be Furry sick so push to you bah? Then wang how? 2 dogs at home plus 1 todd and baby??

meow, afcai

i always run out for plasics bags unless go giant do grocery shopping. sometimes i make use of the diaper plastic bag. recycle...
happy.gif

shyannlong

i interested in baking class.

<font color="#F75D59">sian. fm increase again last week big tin (1.8kg) increase by $2+ and 900g ine increase bY $1.50. IMAGINE 5 yr back, gain iq is $26.xx now become $34.70. siong...

last year, already increase twice.</font>

<font color="119911">happi</font>,
I do also use diaper plastic bag to place bottle and glass bottle in. not only that, I use the bread plastic bag to contiue rubbish.

<font color="#C25283">shyannlong,
*wave bck*. really ages never come in. must be busy with kids liao...</font>

oic. but afterall, I find that NTUC service are still better than the dairy farm grp staff.

oic. do enjoy yrself. so ennvy, I also dunno how to cope with kids if to travel out of town. will u be bringing kid's fm over then?</font>

Happi
Which day you are available next week ,prefer weekday for baking lesson?max 6. Pax

Who interested for baking lesson( 6ppl max)
1)Shyannlong
2)suika
3)happi

Suika,meow
If wan I will pack for both of u cos mil keep buying stuff lots of plastic bag.

Afcai
Ya just delivered in apr so veri busy with newborn n toddler as dun have maid

meow,
no choice coz nobody at home n Furry's condition quite bad (notti boi refuses to eat la...picky on food) so we decided to bring him back as my godmum is at my hse mah

shyannlong,
yes of coz...the more the merrier (i mean the bags....lolx)

Shayann,
I shall pass on plastic bags. Do not want so many but i do know HF was looking for Big ones weeks back

afcai,
yeah FM very ex now. I jus posted to clear a small tin of gain iq with 2 sachets and voucher at $12, PM swarm in like bees lor. Think i quoted very low bah, saw some selling a small tin with voucher already sell at $14. I think i shall stop FM very soon since both kids are grown up le. My gal also don't want to drink milk too. Maybe that should cut some cost too...

meow,
when u think it's a good time to cut on FM? i thinking if i should change K to drink fresh milk instead....which u think it's more ex har? K i feel like abit small in size for boy so maybe continue drinking milk would be good for him

Suika,
S so big already. She's really sick of Gain Kid liao lor. She's asking for Grow or fresh milk instead lor. Even my D also says want to drink fresh milk. Fresh milk is more ex to what pp say. But i never estimate how many cups it can make lor. Your son ah, follow your genes lah slim mah. Your L follow J. Maybe later will change lah....

Ya Mummies..

what time is the baking class huh?

shyann.. boy or girl?

suika.. my son does not take milk le.. since this year onwards ... not even fresh milk now.. except once in a while..

#2.. still loves her ilk.. so think will be like her kor kor.. ba..

For me.. will let them take till they want to stop themselves...

<font color="#C25283">shyannlong,
yeah, saw yr bb photo. so now, u are on ML loh.</font>

<font color="0077aa">Sandy,
I saw shyannlong's bb photo but dunno is it boy or gal loh....

can idea can a kid drink HL milk? my gar luv the chocolate HL milk (of cos, she still luv her iq kid fm).
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
hmm..furry is yr another dog?

re:fm
let natural take it course.dun wean him off, let him wean on the own. afterall, fm which contain DHA,AA etc far better than fresh milk. to me, I find that fresh milk is more ex and cannot keep for long.

</font>

oic...sure will get lot of respond. aiyo.shd sell to us here cos we also abbott fans.

hmm..yr gar stopped drinking fm liao??then let him drink grow better...cheaper also.. </font>

Shyannlong - add me to the list. But I need to work on weekdays.
Baking lesson:
1)Shyannlong
2)suika
3)happi
4)ak

Suika - K is not small size. He is bigger than my boy.

re: plastic bags
I use so much until I have to buy trash bags. I have rabbits at home so need the big bags to throw their soiled beddings.

re: milk
my boy doesn't like cold milk. so I bring FM wherever I go.

afcai,
she likes Grow lor. I think grow discount voucher is much more as compare to Kid too. Kid was $3, but grow is $5 for the 6-12 age one. Not sure if grow 3-6 also have $5 off or not

Shyann is a gal la. Maybe look like daddy. Normally gal look like dad and boy look like mom mah.

ak,
oh you have rabbits at home? Wow...my gal would love to play with rabbits...how old are they? Do need those wood shavings like for hamster and rabbits? I have a pack given to me from my colleague. I was thinking to post in forum to give away but never did so.

morning mummies!!

meow,
aiyo...now then u know my family's name is IJKL (yup! specially chosen)

<font color="0077aa">Sandy,</font>
interested for the baking class? we can pool in for cab over there n can hv lunch there too....got a mini playground as well

<font color="0000ff">ak,</font>
take leave lah....weekdays can hv some private time mah

hi gals!!

shall we go baking next monday? enuff time to apply for leave??

ak, Sandy, lup....how how???

Sandy
For the baking lesson if less than 6 pax we can do walk in if it have 6 pax need to make reservation can have up to 12pax. 11am - 9pm is available for weekdays
No booking for weekends

Meow class was great.. Last 3 days was busy making cakes and the cream.. In fact just did out the puff and busy squeezing cream into them.
happy.gif
happy.gif
super good light n fluffy - Japanese cream puff... might do it again soon... 3 boxes in fridge..

suika - next mon cannot. i already taken a lot of leave this month. my boy will be starting school on 27 Jun. So, can we have the baking session on weekends instead?
sad.gif

meow - my rabbits are quite old. almost 9 years old. we use the paper bedding. wood shaving can contain sprinters. btw, just share an interesting fact, baby rabbits cannot eat too much carrots. rabbits are supposed to eat a lot of hay to help to grind their teeth.

Yo Mummies..

Next week.. can't cos boss is on leave.. the whole of next week.. I need to jagar office..
sad.gif

Where is it? The baking class?

Afcai.. for your girl.. think HL should be ok.. hm.. not low fat can le..

Halo

long time never come in..........

BBM started Pre-N and so busy though she only attend 2 hour daily.
nw holiday, I have to play with her.

:p

ak,

rabbit?

I told bbm to save up and buy her own chinchilla. Kekekeke!!

So nw she cut down on her rides to save.

:p

anyone has lobang on dried fruits like those gerber fruit for toddlers?

BBM loves it. I used to buy a brand, but dun seems to see it anymore.

sylvia,
u tried gerber 1?
chinchilla not cheap wor....how much rides she'll hv to cut down to save enuff wor....i guessed Kevan will tells me mummy buy!

meow,
not ghost town lah still got me ard

meow/suika

just let her have a habit to save to buy what she wants and got a push factor for her to have saving habit.

Ya.... actually for her to save a few years pah. but can cut down on rides for her to understand money dun drop from sky or just that magic card.

If nt, like what suika wrote... just buy. Everything she wants, she just take n I have to pay. think will die. :p

Suika... I tried gerber.... fin in 1.5 days leh. so wanna see what other brands.

that last brand is big piece in a pack n quite cheap coz buy in baby fair.

so hv to search ard again.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">cck mum,
anyone want to pass things to Joo. I can lobang and help (assign ah lao) cos will be schedule to meet her one of the days</font>

<font color="0077aa">sandy,
think HL milk is low fat milk</font>

<font color="ff6000">meow,
yeah, that's true. boy look like mum and gar look like dad. my gar still being mistaken as boy since infant till now. but for yrs, D look more like Daddy mah...while vice versa.</font>

Back