Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

afcai,
Yes its his first time. I'm not sure what your gal had then. Mine confirm i know its fits. At that point of time, money is not a important, saving his life is. He turn all purple so whether to save him or not is more important. Preggy with contractions still can bear the pain, but in this situation when i'm not train as a nurse, a medic can reassure me he will make it thru and is recovering. I was told there maybe other attack after first one, so having someone with me i feel safer. Cos after the sizesure he became very tired, all soft and dun wan response you, which is norm but i dunno you see. The cab driver wont know all this knowledge too and maybe some taxi wont even pick me up too. When i was waiting downstairs for the ambulance, a neighbour was with me in the lift, he has car and didn't even offer a lift. So i rather trust the ambulance.

<font color="0077aa">meow,

glad all is well with D now. it must have been really frightening experience for everyone who have witness it. you take care &amp; rest well too.</font>

<font color="ff6000">afcai,

i think safer to bring along cos you wouldn't wanna be caught in a situation when they are suddenly hungry, fussing for milk &amp; you've got no milk for them unless you are ok with them taking outside food.</font>

HF,
me down with fever since last night le. Today wan to rest also cant rest much. My FIL place there lift upgrade so its very noisy! Argh! I guess this is my combo for this year. Why everything comes end of the year?

<font color="#7E2217">ak,
pai seh, did not online y'day cos busy chasing kid idol at shopping mall.</font>

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
the A&amp;E doc told me that my gar case is fits leh. my gar also turn blue and white. like become stone....</font>

<font color="#8D38C9">happyfeet,
thks for the advice. I did bring along. he still prefer his milk milk than outside food. drinking milk milk give him energy and powder.</font>

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ö</font><font color="0000ff">r</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="119911">ï</font><font color="aa00aa">n</font><font color="0077aa">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ü</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="0000ff">ï</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="aa00aa">s</font>

<font color="808080">Ak</font>
*heard u calling* ... I'm here liao ... kekekeke

<font color="0000ff">Jappooh</font>
Thanks for replying
Ok, will reserve the btl Pediasure for you
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
You and D better?

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>
Bcoz i find that the PD more reliable ba.
I called some doc up but those frequently seen, are on leave.

Good afternoon mummies

Joo,
Mt son ok, but now still drink milk only reject all solid. My fever more or less subside. Now my gal having fever

<font color="808080">Ak</font>
My kids ok except that still need to be cautioned on their intake of food.

Think D hv no appetite i guess. Glad u hv gradually recovered.
Maybe weather plays a part too...
Just monitor your gal and let her take the paracetamol on regular timing first. Poor thing... I can fully understand what you are going through now, esp to take care of the kids when they are ill and we are not in v well condition.

Joo,
update on my D. He can eat now, but temper after that incident become worse. As for S, she's the one with no appetitie now and keep throwing temper. Gets upset easily

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="808080">ö</font><font color="ff6000">r</font><font color="0077aa">n</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="0000ff">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ü</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="0000ff">m</font><font color="119911">ï</font><font color="aa00aa">e</font><font color="0077aa">s</font>

Probably due to the fact that their body is fighting against the virus and they are feeling no good too and likely to find it hard to express themselves ba. So, they probably don't even know why they are so temperamental either.
Hope they all get well soon
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Maggie</font>
Häppy Bïrthday to you.

Maggie,
happy happy BD!

Thanks Joo/Suika
My gal now very tempremental yesterday lor. Little bit cry. Cannot eat...cry, drink pain..cry. She has ulcer at both side of her cheeks. Then another at the center to her throat

suika - me here. but will be gone soon. has luplup gone for her holidays?

maggie - happy birthday!

meow - it's like that. we adults are also very grouchy when we are sick, so kids will be worse as they can't express themselves very well. *pat pat*

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Me here but will soon go for a meeting.
Hmmm... just realised something amiss ... today, yr <font color="0077aa">Sweetie</font> not here leh.

(I'm back...)

Thanks goodness not that
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Happyfeet</font>
Missing u?! Hmmm ... v sensitive qn leh ... lol

Hope your day have been good so far ;)

Hi mummies,

nowadays seldom report here.

Maggie,
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day.

Hi mummies,
now i have a hard time to make decision to stay in my company or it time for me to look for another job. Sigh..

Looking forward to go hm to hug my 2 boys.

Joo I just got a bomb from hb, he lost 2 bus trips... alamak no mood liao....

Jappooh xie xie ni
happy.gif
oh dear not going well for u too??

ak/afcai,
regards to your orders, my colleague told me the discount has drop to 30% instead of 40% in the past. Any way i will cancel all orders since my colleague is not going down to get the products and i'm not available to go get them for all. If anyone would like to go down personally to enjoy the discount, please let me know. You will need to know my colleague name before heading down to purchase

<font color="ff0000">A</font><font color="119911">f</font><font color="808080">t</font><font color="ff6000">e</font><font color="aa00aa">r</font><font color="0077aa">n</font><font color="0000ff">ö</font><font color="ff6000">ö</font><font color="119911">n</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="808080">ü</font><font color="ff6000">m</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="0000ff">s</font>

<font color="0000ff">Jappooh</font>
So jia lat ar? A change in your job profile?

I thot u like yr current job or something happen ...

Isn't baking yr flex job liao ... heehee
happy.gif

Joo/Suika,
dun feel my identity here. So makes me very demoralized.

Sale sale sale!! Suntec here got toys clearance at atrium. All from hasbro....from strawberry shortcake, little pet shop, monopoly board games, transformer, Nerf, playdoh sets at $20, travel games at $5, clipo etc

meow,
got cheap meh? it's a new sales har?

u wan come my coy work u'll feel lagi demoralized lor...here totally no identity lor

Morning mummies

Joo,
i hard to explain. Will see how things goes. Really feel low now.. Sigh..

Thanks for reserving the Pediasure for me.

jappooh - *pat pat* if it is a passing phase, then hang in there. but if you feel miserable going to work everyday then find another job. we spent at least 10 hours a day travelling to and at work. if we are unhappy, our kids will be affected too. jia you!

<font color="0077aa">woah...all the talks about intention to job hop...?

well, if not happy then better to change a new environment...no point dragging yourself to work everyday...that's how i feel
happy.gif
</font>

jappooh,
yeah if really dun like jus look for another job lor.

Suika,
there's still plenty of playskool toys. Take your time to choose/view tomorrow. Going kids clothing sales again? Me thinking to go or not

<font color="aa00aa">Suika,

Not cannot but I don't want hahahaha...</font>

<font color="0077aa">gonna go watch walking with dinosaurs later =D</font>

HF,
hop for wad....it's 1 of the best jobs now....not something u can grab off the street ley....heehee

enjoy ur show!!

<font color="0000ff">Suika,

But not everyone is 'suited' for this job...some just cannot take the 'responsibility' of the requirements of this 'job'...they just cannot stand 'facing' their 'boss' 24/7...or be at the every beck &amp; call of every constant moment...it may just not be such a 'glamorize job' afterall LoL</font>

<font color="ff0000">sitting in the indoor stadium 2nd row from the front waiting for the show to start...my boy super excited but looks kinda afraid at the same time haha =D</font>

Back