Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="0000ff">meow,

yup! after she's discharge...wanna have a small gathering at her place? keke...but must seek her approval first in case she wanna rest =P

li ming ho is korean right? why you ask? got free tix again?</font>

Meow ME ME I am his fan... SO lovely... IS he coming again!!!

Happyfeet, If she dont mind (we go disturb) lor then I bake 1 cake for her. all can eat...

Happyfeet, meow - count me in when you visit Suika. Maybe I take leave that day. Very tired.

Happyfeet - when is your trip?

Jf - thanks for the info. If I still can't find a playgroup near my place, I may send my boy to LNT on one of the weekday afternoons from Nov. Need to get my babysitter to agree.

<font color="ff6000">ak,

let me check with</font> suika <font color="ff6000">1st then let you know...not sure if she wants a crowd cos u know la after birth very tired, she may wanna rest...

my trip is this sun! will be back on 26
happy.gif
</font>

happyfeet - that's what i was thinking. by the time you come back, the baby is almost full month. we can visit her then.
happy.gif

i wanted to visit her at the hospital today but things cropped up at work around lunch time so i ended up didn't go/

<font color="119911">jf</font>,
same same, ftwm office hr and sahm after office. :p.

<font color="aa00aa">suika</font>,
COngrats! welcome to the mum of 2 and enjoy yr moo moo...

<font color="0077aa">sandy,
co cut staff??</font>

<font color="aa00aa">snowyin</font>,
do yr boy want to drink medicine one?? how's abt trying some ginsheng and dong chong cao grind into powder form. it helps.

high 5, yeah yeah, so straining...really pei fu sandy wor...my idol...:p.

<font color="aa00aa">Jappooh</font>,
oic. at least, yr jab can prolong unlike mine, so many jabs but...

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
enjoy yr trip. so by then, yr sweeties confinement is over...

maggie,
you dunno he's coming to SG? His going to Marina Bay Sands this saturday. Think only to show face and sign autographs. Too bad he can't sing

Anymore fans of him?

morning mummies!

count me in if u girls visiting suika
happy.gif

meow
i don even know who is Li Ming Ho :p i recognise face not names...hehe...

happyfeet
excited?? envy envy leh!!! remember to take pics hor!

re:wheezing
last nite went home and listen to my boys breathing by pressing my ear behind his back... i can hear the air go to his chest and out...not wheezing right? sorry but i never hear before and really wonder how it sounds like...

checked the website, it says it sounds like whistling...does that consider whistling?

morning mummies!!

me back reporting....heehee

all welcome to come find me....

here's the recall of my birth story this time

admit 11pm but i'm late...rch ard 11.30pm then woody broke waterbag, instruct nurse to put mi on drip @3am

3am on drip
3.30am felt slight cramp at the bottom...the suan suan feeling

by 4am....contraction interval already v near...every 5mins

4.20am nurse check dilation again...5cm

4.40am dilated 7cm....called woody to wake up from his dreamland

4.55am he's here...hooked up s fishmonger again n starts pushing n my dear PRINCESS is out shortly after 5.....

this time woody no even bothers to ask me take epi or gas or anything coz he noes i wun give in to needles....juz sat dwn n ask me to start pushing

Morning Mummies..

snow_bb.. when he breathe in.. and out.. the sound will be there le.. (if any).. you need to be in a quiet room.. to concentrate and here...

Doc is different cos they use the scope to hear... so can hear very clearly.. ;)

Suika.. welcome home.. so we get to eat vinegar pig trotter again huh.. lolx..

<font color="0000ff">luplup
mi no take epi for both....if u see how i look when i'm on needles i guessed u oso wun ask mi take epi 1 lor....heehee

the drip needle alone can make mi go pale liao so if u see the needle for epi i faint hw....heehee

suan feeling can tahan abit lah</font>

<font color="0077aa">Sandy
yeah....here's like my other home...heehee
juz saw my gynea....tml then discharge.....
pig trotters? can....but not now....starting cannot eat all these yet</font>

suika
peifu!! tat time me suan till cannot take it and shout for epi...but then since we bend abit and look away so i'm still ok with it....i'm also scared of needles...everytime they have problem poking needles into me and i got blue black all over...pain manz!

so how are u feeling now? better? your princess super adorable lor!!!

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="0077aa">o</font><font color="ff6000">r</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="0000ff">i</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="aa00aa">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">u</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="0000ff">i</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="aa00aa">s</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Congrats and rest well
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Snowyin</font>
Same here. Both my kids take turns to fall sick ... almost every 2 wks, I have to report to GP/PD til I fall ill too.
Really tiring indeed.

suika,

congrats.. Your birth story is quite smooth. Mine is longer than yours and my contraction is 1min interval but stop dilation after it open till 3cm.. Take me quite some time and it painful..haha..

Woody didnt ask me for epi cos i told him my 1st one didnt take so he dun even bother to ask me.

Snowbb,
i also dunno how to listen to wheezing but i will bring my boy to see doc if he cough too much cos if the phlegm gets into the lung it will develop to bronithics. So better to check early.

jappooh
his cough is recovered but night time sleeping can hear him breathing very loudly...doesn't sound like snoring...that's why am worried. The last time he recovered from cough but doc say got wheezing sound when we go review. So even though recovered doesn't mean 100%....sigh

snowbb,
maybe he still haev phlegm that why? Better check. cos i knw that if phlegm get into lungs then will develop to bronithics.

luplup - i also don't know who is Lee Min Ho. in fact, i sometimes can't tell one korean actor/actress from another. they look alike to me. :p

Afternoon mummies!

happyfeet,
yah, my bb was on ventolin for 2 mths no progress... hear u say tat asthma quite common sounds scary wor... wonder is it becoz when i had him, i drank cold drinks etc tat cause him to become like tat... sigh.

Wah so shiok! 3 weeks overseas ah?! envy man.... take more pics and show us here k?

Re: Lee Min Ho
Isn't he the Korean Dao Ming Si (F4 leader)?
I like Jang Geun Suk more now... hahaha

Joo,
yeah, really taxing physically and mentally...

afcai,
ginseng and dong cong cao helps cough ah? hmmm... maybe try it out...

suika,
welcome back!! u strong leh... can tahan the pain... but good tat u din take epi oso... cos the side effects not so good lah...
Where to see ur bb pic? Facebook ah?

maggie
thanks. will try to listen for that tonite

ak
i can tell is korean but donno who is who...haa...i find some of the actress very pretty that's why can remember their looks... :p

<font color="0077aa">afcai,

my sweetie very sweet purposely choose this birthday so i come back just in time can attend her "man yue" =P</font>

<font color="ff6000">lup,

confirm sure take a lot of pics! prepared to be loaded with my pics when i am back but don't say i tempt you all hor keke...

that time when the "suan suan" feeling come, i didn't breathe, held my breath &amp; it seems better...i also refused to take epi but i irritated the sh*t out of the nurses cos the pain was so unbearable &amp; didn't subside even after the thigh injection &amp; laughing gas that i kept pressing the buzzer every 5 sec! haha...

you also like vinegar pig trotter? that time i confinement my granny purposely asked someone to make &amp; i didn't like it! the concoction of ginger &amp; vinegar was too overwhelming for me!

maybe you can try stuff like karvol, olbas oil at night when your boy sleep to ease his breathing...</font>

<font color="119911">snowyin,

yes the wheezing sounds like whistling, very faint whistling sound...

yes i was shocked too when dr told me asthma is quite common in kids i mean we don't have any family history of asthma &amp; i didn't take a lot of cold drinks when i was pregnant so its not the cause &amp; you don't have to feel guily...

dr says don't take cold drinks, yakult/vitagen cause phlegm so better not to take, fruits like banana, orange, grapes too cause phlegm, watermelon is cooling so not too much too.

good thing is my boy quite obedient &amp; don't take them &amp; has hence got a lot better so now i pump him only when he starts coughing so that it was be aggravated.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika,

congrats on the arrival of your beautiful princess!

so the experience was nothing scary right? see..."bai dan xin yi chang" keke...

your birth story very fast! steady bom pee pee don't even need epi! very good!!
happy.gif

your gynae woody reminds me of toy story lei haha... =D</font>

<font color="0000ff">sandy,

your fav vinegar pig trotter is here again! haha...</font>

<font color="ff0000">joo,

i thought i have A LOT of those mooncake carriers but end up i only managed to find 2 bengawan solo ones so i will pass to</font> afcai <font color="ff0000">to pass to you...you only looking for those square base ones right?

you must take care! FTWM normal days already very tired, not enough sleep nor time...worst if kids fall ill...

must drink more liquids &amp; "liang teh" furthermore lately weather super irratic...one day hot, one day cold... *shake head*</font>

ak,

agree with you on the point that all korean actors/actress look alike! i also cannot differentiate them! think probably they all visit the same plastic surgeon haha...

happyfeet
thankie very much for the gate! my boy saw the gate and say "wah!!" then start crying cos he cannot get into the kitchen...hahaha...poor thing...

i sure jealous and super green with envy when i see those pics! haa...actually now already having that feeling liao :p

that time my confinement, my mum made the vinegar pig trotter...love it but then not much appetite that time cos i feel very hot! no fan no aircon and hot food really a challenge!

got leh i got use the oil...i sprinkle alot over the bed and his pillow....

<font color="ff6000">lup,

you're welcome! but better not tell your boy who is it from else he will hate me keke... =P

envy &amp; jealous...? pls don't! your turn will come
happy.gif

tell me about it!! can still remember the time when i perspire even when i was sleeping in aircon it was terrible! woke up in the middle of the night &amp; smelt like sweat yucks! almost wanted to go take shower but of cos i didn't though i changed &amp; wait till morning then shower =P

you sprinkle the oil all over the bed &amp; pillow?! isn't that too much?! which one are you using? oblas oil? only need to drink 2-3 drops on tissue or napkin &amp; place near his pillow away from his reach lei...</font>

happyfeet,

i also find now it like always heard from doc say the kids have narrow airway, easy to get bronicitis and asthma etc.. Dunno why like that. I dun think is the food we take during preg lei. Cos 1 of my colleague eat very healthy. Her gal also same problem.

happyfeet
i sprinkle near around his bed and pillow cos the 2-3 drops can't smell anything...
if i put on tissue, he will throw it away...if i put it after he's asleep, few mins later the tissue donno go where liao...so no choice put on bed and pillow
sad.gif

yah yah, am using oblas oil...will too much cos side effect?

<font color="119911">jappooh,

actually what i feel is the food in general that we eat i mean compare the food we eat as compared to our parents or even grandparents time...you see nowadays all the meat processed &amp; don't know what "special ingredient" they feed the animals...mad cow, chicken, pork all these problems our parents, grandparents times don't have...

could also be the atmosphere now is unlike "olden times" the amount of pollution could be the cause as well...

well... all these problems are man made so gotta live with it &amp; if human still don't stop their harmful ways to the earth...i'm afraid there may be no more place to call home...</font>

<font color="0000ff">lup,

yes 2 or 3 drops can't smell but when you leave the room &amp; come back in actually can smell anyway thats what the instructions says so i follow lo...

hide under pillow he also can find? haha...no wonder you so headache...</font>

mEOW when I married, eat the mee sua and egg, got 2 yolks in one egg... they say very lucky and damm hungry ate all in... Think not true abt another bb, but find it a change of better luck...hahaha and can eat full mah(this is more important)

wah got tickets to see LEe Min Ho ahhh.. so envy.... I dont have such luck only see him in poster...

Hi five, Jappooh, I also eat pig trotters without vinegar..

Happyfeet how abt stuffing a small towel with the drops inside his pillow...

<font color="0000ff">sandy/meow</font>,
ask u...is it a holiday on 10/8 cos my gar no sch that day.notice being sent to us. also she only attended an hr of class on 6/8 and no sch on 12/8 too to welcome the YOG relay events. but she not attending it as it starts fr 1130am-0130pm in the hot sun....of cos lunch will be provided for adult and kids.

<font color="aa00aa">snow luplup</font>,
hi 5, I also dunno who is Li Ming Ho too.

my boy has that noisy sound when he is below 4mth.

same same, everytime, they can't find my veins when want to insert drip. so when I had no 2, I was being poke 4 times before they found the veins. they hooked onto 4 kinds of drips till 2 hand like puppet cannot move.

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
hmm..with yr sweeties sweet words....jiayou....esp yr moo moo task.

so woody is in hospital to standby liao is it? what is fishmonger??

how's is K reacting to meimei?</font>

<font color="ff6000">Joo,
yr 2 carriers fr HF is here....</font>

<font color="aa00aa">ak</font>,
I agreed that most Jap or korean star looks alike.

<font color="aa00aa">snowyin</font>,
old folk say preg dun consume too much cold stuff if not bb will have cough easily. last time, my gar very prompt to running nose and cough, will kana it every mth and diff to recover. but now (touch wood), she consume twice per wk and and colstrum (dunno how to spell) alternate day and keep the doc away liao.

u got take epi?

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
oic.have a safe and enjoy yr journey!

reading yr post making me smile silently. luckily, no one area when I did that if not....errr...haa...u so cute..toy story related to woody.

haa...the nurse must be annoyed or irriated when u press the buzzer every 5 sec. haa.during my first one, I just took laughing gas like buffet and swing like drunkard. my frenz told me more comical, when she is on laugh gas, she sing and protude out so horrible image. haaa..she told me when her hubby tell her, she so pai seh.

hmmm last week, I just had vinegar(w/th adding water) pig trotter. hmm....nice wor..

re:gate
got one wall mount only fr u loh...look look and search search still one only. anyway, that day when I brought bck, I tried to fix up but still wobble so will ask my hubby to fix tml or wkend. my boy also walked ard tyring to see what's that. my gar then told him that is for him to gate him fr gg to toilet to play with toilet bowl water, trying to reach to flash the toilet, tyring to press the shampoo etc...

re:dog
yr dog super obedient leh...is she like ppls to sayang her??

<font color="aa00aa">Jappooh</font>,
how are u and yr kid? ok??

when u want to collect yr item?

hmm.I use the leftover vinegar and place 'tong fen' or mee sua in it. so becomes vinegar pig trotter for my lunch.

<font color="119911">afcai
fishmonger is those who sells fishes in the market...they will put on those plastic aprons....heehee</font>

ok...the cow juz finished moo-ing.....haizzz all the weird hrs of posting from me from now onwards......LOLx

Looks like I'm the only one here who don't fancy vinegar pig trotters. The vinegar taste is too strong for my liking.

Re: Li Min Ho
He has a very charming smile. Somehow I don't fancy these young dashing male actors as much now compared to when I'm younger. I feel a little like 老牛吃嫩草! Hahaa.... no offence to anyone hor.. just my crazy thots.

Ak,
So who'll send your boy there if u choose the Thu pm session?

Jf - I also don't like vinegar pig trotters. Don't like vinegar and ginger so I didn't eat those confinement food.

I think as we grow older we start looking at substance more than looks and substance takes time to cultivate. Hence, it's the older and experienced actors that are more appealing.

I need to discuss with my babysitter if she is ok to bring my boy to JE for class once a week. I will pay for the cab fares, but is she willing to take trouble to bring him there?

jf/ak,

Hi 5. i dun like vinegar pig trotters too. Infact i hate vinegar and ginger. During my confinement i take very litte of ginger and no vinegar..

Afcai,

when u are free to meet me? let me knw. After collect from u i can go and redeem liao.
happy.gif

morning mummies!

happyfeet
that's why lor...super headache...if i put the oil on this hanky, he smell something funny he also throw away... so i put in on the bed and have to put all over cos he roll all over the bed... next time i don put so much le...

afcai
my boy likes to play in the kitchen...he will dig out all the bowls and utensils and throw all over the place...sometimes act like cooking...haa..wonder if he will be celebrity chef next time...hahaha...now he kena blocked by the gate...he looked so sad....sigh...

suika
agree with sandy...think of your princess and it will be worth it
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">re: vinegar pig trotters

me also NOT a fan of but I do love vinegar though but NOT Ginger... =P

Re: dashing male actors

me likey!! Heh heh...

what?! What?! Me still young at heart what...lol

Re: visiting</font> suika

<font color="ff0000">I will be going down tomorrow afternoon...ladies who are keen, wanna meet there?</font>

Ak,
Well said about the part on looks vs substance!
BTW is Greg the only child your bbsitter is taking care of?

Hi5 jappooh, ak, happyfeet,
Maybe we've similar tastebuds.

jf - yes, she looks after my boy only. My boy loves her family so I scraped the idea of putting him into childcare. Hence looking for playgroups and classes for him.

Back