Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="0077aa">ak,

i'm not sure what happen to LNT @ JE now as my boy no longer with them... =P

i heard that got some management problems...maybe thats the problem caused by franchising...? *shrugs*</font>

<font color="ff6000">sandy,

jialat lei you...come to work only show "
sad.gif
" how can the time pass faster? must feel "
happy.gif
" then time will fly...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika,

take care! jia you! you can do it!! no need to gan cheong!!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">jappooh,

oh dear...you must take care &amp; hurry nurse your health back to normal...drink more liquids to replenish the water loss...</font>

HF.. lolx...cos I njoyed my day with my kids yesterday esp my bb.. really missed her...

jappooh.. oh dear.. stomach flu will take a while to recover de.. must constantly wash hand ya.. take care... do drink more water.

<font color="0000ff">luplup
ya lor....heehee</font>

<font color="0077aa">Sandy
hopes everything goes smoothly</font>

jappooh,
i oso will b admitting 11pm tonite....but mi no contraction till now...or mayb hv but i dun feel it oni

ak,
dun worry...will inform u all when my lovely girl is born ;-)

<font color="ff6000">happyfeet
duno y v kan jiong ley....thinking of the pain again duno how i'm gonna go thru it another time</font>

Hi mummies,
just woke up. I have been trying to drink water yesterday but wat ever go in comes out. Have a jab yesterday nite. Today manage to dirnk bit by bit loh. I do feel hungry but dun dare to eat.
YEsterday i was so sick that my MIL have to help me make my younger one to sleep.

My boy i also very worried. He still vomit on and off too. But he gets well soon. When he wan vomit he will tell me.

suika,
i actually have contraction as early as wk 35 was trying to tong till at least wk37 then can give birth loh.

jappooh,
they always toking abt BH, fake contraction but mi till now still dun noe how it's feel...hahaha

u brought ur boi to see doc liao bo?

<font color="0077aa">Sandy
i'll jia you 1</font>

jappooh
rest more...both u and your boy got see doc??

suika
i also donno how BH or contractions feel....i din have it for my 1st pregnancy...

jappooh,
my boi now oso sick....flu n cough
yest nite cough till vomit out...lucky mi got med from last time...eat liao he slept back after awhile

<font color="0000ff">luplup
urs is c-sec har?</font>

suika
my boy just recovered from flu and cough...doc said virus are spreading recently...alot of pple falling sick this period....

no lah...mine is natural...i scared of c-sect leh...

suiks,
tonight go not admit liao ah? Why dun wan wait full term? Cant wait to see princess?

afcai,
i have no limits on the scoops, the more the merrier kind.
happy.gif

jappooh,
get well soon. Yes stomach flu can pass to one another, so have to take care. Try to drink more water, i will prevent dehydration

My gal also is sick, today see doc and she has slight lung infection. Sigh....hope everyone, be it small and little, to get well soon. Best fast and quick
happy.gif

maggie,
My kids are coming to 5 and 2, but still demands alot of attention from me.
Since you know how to sew, you can sew kids clothes to sell too, another source of income...

Jappooh,
take care &amp; rest well.. I felt terrible when I had stomach flu not too long ago. And yes, it can spread from 1 family member to another easiiy. Hope you get well soon.

ak,
bibinogs at ue square is too far for me as I'll need to coordinate the lessons for my elder one as well, so preferably somewhere in the west.

suika,
Yes, Dec bb. How did you know?
happy.gif

afcai, happyfeet,
thanks, now I know where is the blk. The last time (Sep 09) when I checked with them, they do not offer trial class. I'll ask them again.

<font color="aa00aa">happyfeet</font>,
jurong entertainment centre MIA liao loh. oic..I did not see got JE outlet wor...

<font color="aa00aa">suika</font>,
have a smooth delivery.

haa..BH I also dun experience it.

<font color="aa00aa">Jappooh</font>,
no wonder did not hear fr u. hope u slightly better liao and recover soon. try to ask yr elder boy to stay away fr u and didi.

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
oic. any expiry date to change?

<font color="119911">Jf</font>,
u an sahm?

afcai,
no expiry one. JEC close liao but going to build another mall call jcube or something like that.

maggie,
if you can bake why not bake cakes for birthday party if your cake taste good? That can make a lot if you're creative enough

Morning!

Re: littleneurotree,
I've gotten a reply - a trial pack of 3 lessons for English, chinese&amp; Japanese will be $180.
I'm keen to try if they've Fri evening slot, as my elder one goes to the same blk for lesson, so can bring both out at the same time.

Afcai,
I'm ftwm. U lei?

Congrats suika!

yah sandy, how's ur kids and everyone?
bb generally ok, juz tat he's on the steriod puff now, due to prolonged cough and phlegm...

snowyin
how are you?? long time no see you here...

what's steroid puff? is it harmful for bb to take steroid at such young age?

yoz luplup!!
yah, lotsa things happened since I last metup with u, until almost can't cope...
Btw, thanks alot for the mashmallows, really kind of u
happy.gif

it's actually those asthma puff lah, the steriod content is the lowest for his age group, cos tried the neubilizer for 5 days to stop the wheezing sound and PD said switch to puff and since steriod content is lowest, it should not be as harmful, but might take longer...

sandy,
PD hasn't confirmed it's asthma, but becos of the thick phlegm and persistent cough, got to administer the puff to see if there's any improvement. X-ray liao, shows no infection and ok wor...

snowyin
take good care of yourself so that you can take care of the kids....don forget your own health too...

hope your bb recover soon! hopefully not asthma...

do you let your bb sleep in aircon room? or fan blowing from the bb's feet? if so, try to put some vicks and put on socks for your bb when sleeping...vicks on feet help to reduce cough...maybe can try that as it's not harmful...

luplup,
no wor, i scared cold one, very rarely on the aircon, unless weather too overbearing...
yup, the vicks works initially, but think the cough is so bad and too long tat it loses its magic... think mi negligent with this bb... haiz.

snowyin... hm.. not really down sizing.. might have an acquisition... so not too sure yet till later stage...

Ya.. likely will move on.. but hoping take bonus first (if any)

luplup,
actually have been seeing GP and PD almost every week for 2 months, until i went to see chinese doc. it works very well for my gal, but not for my boy. Tried for 2 weeks and his cough seems worsen. so I bring him back to PD again, this time got wheezing sound...

well, feel it's my neglience tat his cough dragged too long and worsen...
having 2 young kids is really straining, can't imagine parents with 3 young kids, how to survive...

snowyin
yeah when kids fall ill, both parents and kids suffer...

so PD discover the wheezing sound? I wonder how i can determine wheezing sound...sometimes i hear some sound when my boy breathes when he is sleeping...

maybe not negligence bah....maybe becos this cough is too persistent and you are lost on what to do? esp now tat they donno how to express...

yah, me with 1 kid also feel tired...peifu those with more than 1 kids...

sandy
i put my ear on his chest...got sound and it sounds like phlegm blocking his breathing pathway (i think blocking his throat), is that consider wheezing?

luplup,
PD uses stethescope to listen to bb's breathing.
yah, sandy's rite, u can try listening if ur bb cooperates when u put ur ear on his back/lung.
u need to determine whether the sound is coming from his nose or really from the lungs...

Late afternoon mummies,

woh we have a Doc here. Consultation need money??? hehe But is true abt the listening part.. so sian. tmr will bake japanese light cheese cake..

<font color="119911">snowyin,

my boy also on ventolin</font> <font color="0000ff">(blue)</font> <font color="119911">&amp; steroid</font> <font color="ff6000">(orange)</font> <font color="119911">puff...he has been coughing for months &amp; can cough till vomit especially after playing at playground...didn't know what happen &amp; doc just gave cough medicine but didn't cure...finally one night he started having this wheezing sound so confirm its asthma. thankfully its mild asthma &amp; apparently this is quite common...

he has since recovered so now i only give if he starts to coughs so that he will recover faster &amp; not evolve further.

oh yes doc let me hear before too...very faint very light wheezing sound...</font>

suika <font color="119911">gave birth this morning
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">lup,

i also salute those mommies with more than 1 kid!</font>

Back