Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

Maggie,
only at the time with the doc then use inhaler. After that time never use liao. So far so good, no relapse.

Snowbb,
that's what the doc says about allergy to something. What exact we dunno. Yeah he's ok now. Thanks

Afcai,
he enjoys both. The sing-a-long might be misplace, so far he didn't ask since we told him dunno where it is. Didn't say what trigger, the allergy/virus might enter him 2-3 days ago but trigger only that point of time

hi mummies,
I'm a mom to 2 gals staying at cck loop. Wonder if anyone here know of weekly enrichment class or home-based teaching in cck area suitable for 18mths onwards? tks.

welcome jf,
18mths seems too little to go to enrichment class at the moment. At this stage, i think its better for the child to know meeting with peers first. You can try baby jumper gym or my gym for such a young age where these centres are located nearer to us. For me, at that time i send my kids to Kindermusik till they reach the time to enter pre-N

Afcai I dont knoe got expiry date... oh dear must check...

2kg at a time in one baking tin...

NO I did not learn on line how to bake.. Is mostly pass down recipe from aunt. the cake outlook is follow the u tube link as my elder son requested that specific look for like 1 year plus..

Meow.. I also never use after 2 serious puff.. now stuck the thing at home.. no relapse.. Very exp the puff...

Hi meow,
Tks
happy.gif
Ya, actually my purpose is for her to socialize with other kids around the same age. I know of BJG as I've sent my elder one there when she was 18mths. As for Mygym, the nearest woodlands branch has closed down some time ago, & hence it's not so near for us now. So I'm wondering if there're other weekly toddler programmes in cck area?

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="119911">o</font><font color="aa00aa">r</font><font color="ff6000">n</font><font color="0000ff">i</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="0077aa">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">u</font><font color="aa00aa">m</font><font color="0077aa">m</font><font color="0000ff">i</font><font color="808080">e</font><font color="119911">s</font>

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>,<font color="aa00aa">Jappooh</font>, <font color="0000ff">Luplup</font>, <font color="808080">Ak</font>
Thanks
happy.gif

I am so much better now but have fallen sick over the weekends that hb have to take care everything, from marketing to taking care of the boys.

<font color="0000ff">Jf</font>
Welcome
happy.gif

Mummies, do u where I can get sugar-free cakes?

afternoon mummies!!

jf....welcome to the CCK grp!!! heehee

<font size="+2">announcement!!! i'll be admitting hospital tml nite at 11pm.....</font>

Halo Mummies..

Today me on leave hehehe....

So great to be with my children.. really missed the confinements days.. thou busy but enjoying every bits of moments with them..

suika.. wah lau.. so big ah.. so fast?

<font color="0077aa">Sandy
scared u gals missed out my post mah.....heehee</font>

ak,
u wan come of coz i welcome....heehee

Wah can I go also... Take care and rest. dont get too excited hoh...

snowluplup YES I am into baking... hahahahehehe

Joo I can get pass u some sugar for baking thats given by 1 mummy foc.. Its more meant for diabetic hence not so sweet.... Starting to get a little wet(but still can use)

If cake dont use sugar, Is it still call cake??? hehe

today hairclips of the day too.. again to tempt u all.
4282494.jpg
4282495.jpg
4282496.jpg

<font color="0077aa">Sandy
not fast liao lah...mi already 37wks liao....but gynea says KS abit so asked me to take the jab to boost up bb's lungs</font>

maggie,
of coz....
all so nice...not like me not a handicraft person

the hair clips with beads, I spent 1hr to sew it on.. Wont dont it ever again... Tired...

Suika sms me ur delivery place and ward no. I go see babies... hehe and also to meet u for the 1st time.ok. 97954200 by the way. boy or girl???

<font color="ff6000">just a quick hi to inform I am still very much alive but been pretty busy these few days so no time to post...</font>

<font color="119911">joo,

ya that baker can customize less sugar...I requested less sugar for my diabetic MIL &amp; she commented that it's not sweet &amp; that's a 1st time cos usually those cakes I ordered from prima deli which is supposed to be less sugar meant for diabetic people is also sweet to her...</font>

jf,
maybe all this while it is tumbletots just that i forgetten. My gal is in firday class, yours?

Suika,
tomolo see princess? Eager bo? How come so early? You dun wan wait for the EDD but choose date ah?

Maggie,
you have a gal? I thought both boys?? I like the strawberry. For my gal 3yrs old, i make a strawberry cake out of felt for her since i dun bake

<font color="0000ff">jf,

not sure what enrichment classes are u looking for but I did send my boy to little Neuro tree at jurong east...</font>

meow,
not tml see her...heehee it's on wed...mi admitting at nite :) will still b coming ofc tml

meow &amp; <font color="0077aa">Sandy</font>,
the more i wait the more i scare ley

jf,
how old is ur kid? i juz sent my boi 18mos to playgrp nearby my hse here

Joo, luplup, suika,
Thanks for your welcome
happy.gif

Ak,
We meet again! Online, that is
happy.gif

Meow,
Sat am. Who's your girl's teacher?

Maggie,
I like your strawberries! I'm into handicrafts too, but I hardly have time &amp; energy nowadays after spending with my 'monsters'. Maybe I'd pick it up again when they're much older.

Suika,
Mine is 19mths. Which playgroup is your boi with?

Happyfeet,
Is it a daily class at little neuro tree? How do you find them?

<font color="aa00aa">jf,

lessons are once a week only. you can refer here for more info. they are similar to shichida where they do right brain training...</font>

<font color="0000ff">meow,

above link is the right brain training i am talking about...</font>

<font color="119911">jf</font>,
welcome. how's abt tumbertots at cck stadium there? that tumbertots is one of the better among the JE and Bt timah wor.if not, at limbang there also got the playgrp intake(sparketots something like that, Uniform is all red with big yellow eight in front).

<font color="119911">maggieHeng</font>,
yeah,that's what my ex-boss mentioned.forgotten she say every how many yrs if not use then got to discard. ex wor...she told me that he son got 2...

oic..2kg, tot so big 4kg...that youtub video interesting wor...I also watch the how to make train cake....

wow, so colorful, sure kid like the colourful sprinkles stuff.gd wor...then u can sell yr home made cake mah...

wow, u also gd at craft??

but u brining yr kids to hosptial too?

<font color="ff6000">Meow</font>,
oic. wonder is weather also can trigger or not?

u still need the scoops?

that's tumbetots at cck stadium.

<font color="ff6000">Joo</font>,
think got to order home made cake. I know a mummy who do not sweet cake. maybe can request her not to put sugar also. I did order tiramisu cake fr her that time when she live near me but now she moves liao.

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
u gg to deliver??? tot yr due date is early next mth?

hmm..why need to take jab to boost up bb lung where u not due yet?</font>

Meow,
My girl's 1st teacher was lina lao shi too. Now she's with Li wei lao shi.

Happyfeet, afcai,
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll consider every one of them.

I recall littleneurotree doesn't have trial classes right? Which part of JE are they in? Near mrt anot?

Suika,
Hope for a safe &amp; smooth delivery for u.

<font color="119911">Jf</font>,
acc to the website, littleneutrotree is located at blk 333 of JW. also not sure where it is. no problem...u are welcome.

<font color="0077aa">jf,

little Neuro tree is opp mrt besides jurong entertainment centre...u know where Sata is? They're just beside them...I think they do have trial, u will have to check with them...</font>

I thought happy train took over little neuro tree (at least for bugis and tampines branches). My boy was attending LNT at bt timah plaza until it closed operations recently. He is with bibinogs at ue square now. LNT had trial classes but it's for 3 sessions because they rotate English, Chinese and Japanese class each week.

I like LNT but getting my boy to sit at the desk is a major challenge. Intend to put him back there or happy train when he is older.

Jf - join me at bibinogs?

morning mummies!!

jf,
ur bb born in dec? i send my boi to startots near my plc

<font color="119911">afcai
yup but i decided to go for induce instead so choose tml's date for delivery</font>

Hi mummies,

i will be hm for these few days. My baby vomited on sat and yesterday start to lao sa too. Cant really eat. Bring him see doc 2x liao hope he recover soon. I was down with stomach flu yesterday too. vomit for more than 10z and lao sa for more than 20x. Also cant eat i think my baby pass me the virus.

Suika,
jia you me too for my 2nd bb i also induce at wk37 cos i was having contraction now and then. Give the jab to mature the lungs too. And admitted at 11pm and give birth next day at 6am+.

AK hAHA,, HANDS ARE LIKE LEGS....
practice more then can get it correct mah or get ur self a teacher to teach step by step ..

Meow yeah 2 boys ONLY= doing hairclips and baking to sell as to earn income.. AS hb never give $$$.. only $20 again..

JF I always tell my kids I got to have some time to do it and they always leave me to my piece of space... but now ur kid still small got to spent more time lor... Mine are already 5 and 3(soon in August)

Afcai. I go ask abt the thing expire when..
got to separate baking the cakes as u see till 1 big cake form a dinosaur forms shape because my oven is small only can bake 1 at a time..

yeah I am good a craft also... I belong to see one time can do it myself.. I also know how to sew, hahaha...

yes bring 2 kids to hospital..

Induce still can natural.. me too with small son.. Remember dont see the equipment with the spring one got 1 screw like thing at the tip(burst bag one), that is the one they burst ur bag.. got a feeling when water bag burst(strange weird feeling)... see already more kanchong= baby more stress, I kana this..

Back