Mount Elizabeth Novena Charges

Hi hi, any mummies can share the hospital bill of Mount Elizabeth Novena via CSec?

Thanks so much =)
Hi.

I was at Mt E Novena last month in May and did C Sect on an arranged date to do C sect morning around 7am. Checked in at the hospital at midnight to do check-in procedures, they explained their C sect package where I had to pay a deposit upfront of $6781 first via credit card. This package will exclude other surgical supplies, medical supplies, equipment and supply not included in the package and your doctor and PD fees etc. Final bill will depend on how much are your doctor and PD fees and how much additional supplies you use and how much medisave you can use to offset before getting total payable bill. $6781 is upon admission to pay. Hope this helps.

Hi.

I was at Mt E Novena last month in May and did C Sect on an arranged date to do C sect morning around 7am. Checked in at the hospital at midnight to do check-in procedures, they explained their C sect package where I had to pay a deposit upfront of $6781 first via credit card. This package will exclude other surgical supplies, medical supplies, equipment and supply not included in the package and your doctor and PD fees etc. Final bill will depend on how much are your doctor and PD fees and how much additional supplies you use and how much medisave you can use to offset before getting total payable bill. $6781 is upon admission to pay. Hope this helps.
Many Thanks for sharing =) Very clear and detailed. Thanks!

Elective C sect in May 2020 at Mt. E

Total Mom bill - $12,653 - ( medisave $4850) [ medisave amount a bit more i can claim as I did ligation where usually you can claim only ~ $4400 ]
Total Baby bill - $1,734 - (medisave $1350)

Inclusive of Gynae fees - ~$4.5K + anesthetic - ~$0.9K + PD - ~ $0.9K

you can calculate from total bill - Gynae - anesthetic - PD ( where you can replace with your gynae and PD fees)

Total Mom bill - $12,653 - ( medisave $4850) [ medisave amount a bit more i can claim as I did ligation where usually you can claim only ~ $4400 ]

you can calculate from total bill - Gynae - anesthetic - PD ( where you can replace with your gynae and PD fees)
Thanks so much! Now, i get a clearer picture =)

hi, do you mean the amt is before or after deduction?

hi, does that mean total bill will be around $15k before deduction? thanks

Cannot remember which week. But i gave birth at week 38 after gynae recommend c sect as baby head on bigger side and normal delivery may have complications at around week 34. I think around week 34 or 36 chose the date
i think mine will be C sect too.. does it take long to recover from Csect ? First time mom here. Will not have appetite after Csect ?

Back