ML Yeap from TMC

Ml yeap was from KKH then she came out to set up her own at TMC. I am happy with her service. My 2 kids were delivery by her. Her staff are patient and friendly too. Best is the waiting time is not so long. Even my friends are seeing her too.

Hi, i was with dr yeap when she was at kkh private suite, 2nd one as her first patient in her tmc clinic n now the 3rd one..
happy.gif

Her staff are helpful n friendly, dr yeap very pro n bothmy delivery went smoothly

Hi all, Im seeing Dr Yeap too. She's recommended by 2 of my friends who have just delivered too. So far so good..

Same here, she delivered by first boy back in 2009 when she was in KK. Now I am seeing her in TMC for my second child. She did a fantastic job and her staff are also very friendly. I never have to wait long for any of my appointments with her. She is very pro breast feeding and pro exercise. Good for both mother and child.

yes. i just recommended my friend cum colleague to see her gor pre natal chk up.. she is already in love w dr yeap and had decided to see dr yeap once she is pregnant
happy.gif

nw w my 3rd child.. 28 wks.. seeing her this coming mon

I just had emergency c-section with her 2weeks ago. Wound is healing well. Small and well stitched.

She is professional friendly and humourous. I personally like her very much. She's trustworthy and tells you the truth.

Back