Metformin & Clomid - PCOS

CTTC

Hi all! I'm looking for metformin & clomid PCOS buddies to share our ups and downs with! I'm diagnosed with PCOS today & previously diagnosed with endometriosis as well. It's like a double whammy.

Hi there :(
You are also trying for baby?
I'm available offline in group chat for PCOS discussion, it will be good for know more.

can I join in too?@sherberries
I have been trying for 3 years plus...my gynae told me I have pcos and endometries

Hi hi! Sure you can, but we don't have any group chat now. Haah. Welcome you to start one!

Pcos is really commonly seen in woman, but I'm sure we can still get pregnant with it.

Just that we need lotsa effort, and I also need to lose weight for that. But, I'm just not into exercising :/

Hellos! We are gonna have a group chat to discuss and share more on pcos, we welcome nice and friendly people to join us fighting this battle!

Hi there.. I've diagnosed with PCOS too. Have successfully conceived my 20mths old via Metformin & Clomid.. So don't worry!

Hi ladies

I am diagnose with PCOS and block fallopian tube on one side. I tried Metformin but doesnt help and cause so much watery poo lol... Any mummies with same problem? Can i join your group chat for more information?
In the beginning it caused watery poo for me but after a while I think the body got immuned to it and my poo went back normal.

Loose stools! Smaller appetite!

My first result wasnt good. Gynae asked me to take 10mg this time. Hope to have good news. Im feeling nauseous and loose stools now. Just to check, the blood test we took, can determine whether we ovulate as well as pregnant?

Last edited:
My first result wasnt good. Gynae asked me to take 10mg this time. Hope to have good news. Im feeling nauseous and loose stools now. Just to check, the blood test we took, can determine whether we ovulate as well as pregnant?
Not sure what kind of blood test you took leh. You have to ask your gynae what blood test she ordered for you.

Not sure what kind of blood test you took leh. You have to ask your gynae what blood test she ordered for you.

do you experience late menses? I ama irregular menses. Usually 6 weeks come once. But this time it drag until the 8th week and is not here yet.. tested negative.

hi ladies,

i have just been started on metformin and progesterone by my doctor this cycle, then clomid when my menses comes. now am in the TWW.
i also experienced watery stools for the first few days i took metformin - was wondering how long it was going to last!
just finished taking my 10 days of progesterone - no side effects - thank goodness :)

also have irregular cycles - once every 2.5 months - which makes ttc seem like a long journey..... ;/

do you experience late menses? I ama irregular menses. Usually 6 weeks come once. But this time it drag until the 8th week and is not here yet.. tested negative.
Hmm no leh. My menses comes quite punctually!

I also have PCOS. Pregnant with the first on met formin and clomid while travelling..

Second one miscarriage..

Now hope the 3rd one will be fine Coz it is still initial stage

To share my experience, I was also diagnosed with pcos 3 years ago after seeing Dr Irene Chua @ gleneagles as I've been trying for a year. I was 21 then, and she put me on metformin and clomid. She is a really nice and patient gynae explaining to me everything about pcos. I was really lucky to got pregnant during the 2nd cycle of clomid.. And fyi halfway thru the pregnancy I switch over to Dr Benjamin Tham @ TMC due to certain reasons. And he's also a Very nice gynae, his stitching skills is really good! :) and now I had a beautiful 2 yrs old girl..

To those facing problems with pcos please don't give up and stay positive! Who knows your baby is actually on the way soon. :) jiayou!!

I also suffer from PCOS. Was on metformin and with first IUI, managed to get pregnant BUT ended in miscarriage. After D&C, i had a natural long cycle before trying again now.
Now 10 days post iui, i have very weird temp. Been temping for years & this cycle, my temps after ovulution were lower than pre ovulution. I am absolutely sure abt my ovultion with a positive opk & doctor scan. In fact, did the iui on a fri as the biggest egg seen on thurs scan has disapearred and liquid seen at bk of my uterus to be v sure egg has been released. Now abit devastated as i really dunno wat is happening to my body...anyone had lower temps post ovulution?

I took 3 rounds of clomid with no succes and then mixed it with metformin and fell preg on round 2 of them combined. I always worked out my ovulation dates with ovulations testers. Theres loads of sites on here which will calculate your fertile period for you. Just google ovulation calendar. And yeah sex every other day :)

Back