Medications for free

JSWL

Hey everyone,

I've just been through three IVF treatments and have decided not to carry on with the treatments.

However, that has left me with quite a bit of medication that I won't be needing.

They are mostly progesterone, anti-coagulants and estradiol and were prescribed for my two-week wait period to help facilitate an implantation/successful pregnancy.

Am not looking to sell them but would like to give them away for free. If you are interested or know of anyone who might need them, please leave me a message and we can connect.

Thanks.

Hey everyone,

I've just been through three IVF treatments and have decided not to carry on with the treatments.

However, that has left me with quite a bit of medication that I won't be needing.

They are mostly progesterone, anti-coagulants and estradiol and were prescribed for my two-week wait period to help facilitate an implantation/successful pregnancy.

Am not looking to sell them but would like to give them away for free. If you are interested or know of anyone who might need them, please leave me a message and we can connect.

Thanks.
I'm interested. Is it still available?

Hey, sorry - I'm afraid not... I threw them out during a move. Hope you're doing okay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need a "listening" ear. Understand how tough the process can be.

Back