May 2021 Mummies

Niuniu21

Hello! Just tested positive few days back and calculated my edd to be in early May 2021! Any other May 2021 to be mummies?

I tested 2 days before my menses is due.. too kanchiong!! Any reco of gynae in the west?

Hello! Just tested positive few days back and calculated my edd to be in early May 2021! Any other May 2021 to be mummies?

I tested 2 days before my menses is due.. too kanchiong!! Any reco of gynae in the west?

Hey babe! I can make a chat group for us. I also just tested positive!

Let u know later when I create :D

hello May mummies, we have got a Tele gram group chat set up for mummies only at the link below!

t.me/joinchat/M68c4BpJ_nodSbZzAww47Q

Hi mummies, may I ask, have u engage your confinemnt nanny? Any recommendation?
I heard that now very difficult to get nanny due to the lockdown.

Hi mummies, may I ask, have u engage your confinemnt nanny? Any recommendation?
I heard that now very difficult to get nanny due to the lockdown.

Ya very hard to get nanny now. I have a friend who gave birth last month, her mother could not come to Singapore as planned to help her with confinement due to travel restrictions. Plus she delivered her baby 10 days earlier than scheduled. Luckily she managed to find a nanny from Confinement Angels who was available.

Her experience with this nanny was very positive, heard that the nanny prepares confinement dishes well too. No problem with juggling caring for baby, general housework and confinement service.

So I decided to hire the same nanny and managed to book her for my EDD in May 2021 hehe. Hope all goes well.

Ya very hard to get nanny now. I have a friend who gave birth last month, her mother could not come to Singapore as planned to help her with confinement due to travel restrictions. Plus she delivered her baby 10 days earlier than scheduled. Luckily she managed to find a nanny from Confinement Angels who was available.

Her experience with this nanny was very positive, heard that the nanny prepares confinement dishes well too. No problem with juggling caring for baby, general housework and confinement service.

So I decided to hire the same nanny and managed to book her for my EDD in May 2021 hehe. Hope all goes well.

Hi, can share nanny name and contact? She available now? I looking for nanny urgently due to last min changes.

anyone who has contact pls share.

TIA!

Back