May 2018 (KKH IVF) mummies

Hihi,

May I know is the B6 pill very big? I have difficulty in swallowing pills :( Now I am wondering what I should do when it comes to fish oil and calcium pills.

I'm currently 10 weeks +. I'm having bad MS during weekends when I have nth to do and I can vomit up to 4 times per day with the yellow gastric juice.

Hopefully it will disappear one day.

Any ladies experiencing bloatedness in your upper abdomen which makes you can't drink or eat?

Hi..
B6 pills is e same size as the usual folic acid..
was feeling very terrible last week and it worked like a miracle.. e nausea is still there but it's very mild and vomiting ceased.

Hi! I conceived through IUI. I have been waiting for almost 5 years to get baby.

I went for my first scan on 7weeks and I'm so happy when the doctor tell me "it's TWINS!!"
Coming monday is my 9weeks gg for my 2nd scan... hopefully my babies growth healthy...

Congrats to all the mummies here as we conceived are not so easy!

Hi IVF Mummies, what are your main worries for the pregnancy?

Hahaa, super scared of spotting...every morning I go to toilet scared and come out congratulating myself that baby embryo is one day older...
I also check my basal temperature every morning (not sure if it's correct but I think it's a reflection of the amt of progesterone in my body)

Back