May 2017 Mummies

Ladies, I don't know who is compiling a whasaap group. It would be nice to join!

I need some of ur opinions, will see Dr John Tee @ KKH in 2 weeks. I am on 6 or 7 weeks. The problem is I am ridiculously lethargic, that everything feels so 'fairyland' around me. I am finding it hard to keep awake, much less focus @ work. And mind u, my job isn't the physically demanding type, but I am extremely tired & helpless. I feel guilty if I scoot home half day!

Ladies, I don't know who is compiling a whasaap group. It would be nice to join!

I need some of ur opinions, will see Dr John Tee @ KKH in 2 weeks. I am on 6 or 7 weeks. The problem is I am ridiculously lethargic, that everything feels so 'fairyland' around me. I am finding it hard to keep awake, much less focus @ work. And mind u, my job isn't the physically demanding type, but I am extremely tired & helpless. I feel guilty if I scoot home half day!

don't worry ! i feel the same too ! im feeling cranky whole day long.
from what i know, it's only for the 1st trimester. you'll get better after this ! endure for another 1.5 months ! ;)

Has anyone's morning sickness started? And man the feeling lasts for the entire day....

Anyone got good remedies to counter the nausea? My appetite has been really bad. TIA!

Has anyone's morning sickness started? And man the feeling lasts for the entire day....

Anyone got good remedies to counter the nausea? My appetite has been really bad. TIA!

Mine is throughout the day but not the very bad kind. Get worst in the evening though. I'm now 6 weeks plus. I eat like 5 meals a day. Try to keep within small portions for the 3 main meals but always end up eating more as i'm always hungry. :( The other 2 meals in between are more like snacking. Did helped with the nauseous feeling. And I realised I dont really like eating sweet stuffs like I used to. Very inclined towards spicy/savoury food. :p How about you all?

Mine started after week 5 and it's getting worse now. Now I'm 8 weeks.. Usually in the evening. After vomitting I usually eat banana and it helps alot. Also was told to smell lemon every now and then to get rid of the urge to puke.

Hi all, found out im preg few days ago. Should be ard 5 weeks.
Been bloated, giddy, vomitting... kept lying down.
Tried very hard to eat more, drink more.
Would love to be in watsapp or fb group.

i feel terrible all day long.. the nauseous feeling. I feel very sleepy too...
i didn't have all these from my #1 .. this feeling is making me feeling very sick and weak :(

Hello girls! Have any of you went for your prenatal check up?
When are we usually able to hear/see the baby's heartbeat?
Don't want to visit the gynae too early since we usually can't see much except for the gestational sac.

Hello girls! Have any of you went for your prenatal check up?
When are we usually able to hear/see the baby's heartbeat?
Don't want to visit the gynae too early since we usually can't see much except for the gestational sac.

Yes I have! I went through polyclinic referral so they set the appointment for me. I went when I was 6 going 7 weeks. Can see heartbeat already although very very small. :) recommended to go around 12weeks they say so they can set EDD much accurately.

Yes I have! I went through polyclinic referral so they set the appointment for me. I went when I was 6 going 7 weeks. Can see heartbeat already although very very small. :) recommended to go around 12weeks they say so they can set EDD much accurately.

Thats a good news! :D Did you do a transvaginal or abdominal scan?

Thats a good news! :D Did you do a transvaginal or abdominal scan?

Just abdominal Scan. Polyclinic set the appointment too early for me, doctor told me to come back a few weeks later to scan again and set a more accurate EDD. I was told usually at 5 to 6 weeks baby have heartbeat already.

Hey mummies, I'll be creating the whatsapp group since nobody created it yet! Do PM me your numbers and I'll add you in :)

Just want to check with u guys. I'm on my late 4 weeks. Friday will be on my 5 weeks pregnancy. My stomach quite bloated. But the size of my tummy just doesn't look right. It looks like I'm 3 months or even 5 months pregnant. Anyone has this experience like me?

Just want to check with u guys. I'm on my late 4 weeks. Friday will be on my 5 weeks pregnancy. My stomach quite bloated. But the size of my tummy just doesn't look right. It looks like I'm 3 months or even 5 months pregnant. Anyone has this experience like me?
this is my no 2, stop bf no 1 on Jul then get pregnant on Aug. Tummy start getting bigger after stop bf, i don't think it's baby bump more likely it's fat.

nauseous throughout the whole day. make me feeling sick and so moody. Always feel hungry but no appetite. Try to eat smaller meals, eat plum etc but doesn't help at all

Just abdominal Scan. Polyclinic set the appointment too early for me, doctor told me to come back a few weeks later to scan again and set a more accurate EDD. I was told usually at 5 to 6 weeks baby have heartbeat already.

i just did a scan and i can hear baby's heartbeat!!! :)

i am the same like you but i think it is bloated coz of the adjustment in our body.. i look like 3m pregnant now! lol

Hi all,
Congratulations all mummies-to-be! I confirmed my pregnancy last week too. Currently 7w2d, Edd 9 May.
But Gynae say there's a clot so it's not so stable and she put me on hormone pills. Hope it will stick!
Have pm-ed finesse9702 to join the watsapp grp too =)

Hello everyone. I just went for my first appt last week at GlenE with Dr Ang. I'm 7wks, EDD is 4th May. Still not sure whether m going for C Sect or natural Though...
Hi Sherah,
Your gynae is Dr Ang Huai Yan? I'm with her too! Delivered my #1 with her

Hi all,
Congratulations all mummies-to-be! I confirmed my pregnancy last week too. Currently 7w2d, Edd 9 May.
But Gynae say there's a clot so it's not so stable and she put me on hormone pills. Hope it will stick!
Have pm-ed finesse9702 to join the watsapp grp too =)
hope that you will feel better soon hhping83.. please have more rest :)

Congrats all mummies and mummies to be! I just cfmed my pregnancy. M currently 5 weeks now. Looking forward to be in a chat w u all!

Hello all mummies, I tested positive 2 weeks ago..and scheduled for gynae appointment tomorrow. Now is 6 weeks..2nd pregnancy. Edd should be 19 May 2017 :)

Hi I an week 6 now..same as your case I think look like 4 mths pregnant..my first pregnancy show bb bump at 4th month only

Hi, just test positive with clear blue, actually last week already can see a faint line with cheaper test strip, should be five week, edd 26 may

Hi mummies...

I've also tested positive a few days back & this is my 3rd. A little insane abt this & I'm still trying to come to terms with the results :p

Will see a gynae probably mid Oct since it's my 3rd (you'll get less enthusiastic as the volume increases, haha!)

But... i pmed my hp n email address... till now im not added in :(
Have added everyone in.. Welcome to the group! Anyone else not in the whatsapp group pls PM again yah, with your name, mobile.. Too many, we might have missed out some :)

You can PM finesse9702 or nessiie!

hihi all mummies to be!

I just tested positive and will be seeing my gynae in 2 weeks time (she is fully booked till then) Kinda nervous and excited at same time becuz its my first time being a mummy if all goes well! hoping for the best!

Would love to join the whatsapp chat as well. @finesse9702 will drop you a PM with my hp no, thx!

Hi ladies.

My EDD should be 31 May. I'm a first time mum-to-be. Now don't know what to do yet. which gynae are you all planning to go to? any recommendation.

Hi does anyone here experienced slight bleeding during the early stage of pregnancy? I had slight bleeding yesterday. I'm not sure if its spotting or what but today before I peed I saw blood again and I'm very worried. I'm at my 8weeks now. Gonna see the doc to check on the baby... Pray for us!

Back