May 2017 Mummies

Tested positive using clearblue digital pregnancy on 09 Oct.. visited the gynae ytd and was 5W6D.. EDD to be on 14 June 2017.. mine might be early as I will be gng for C sect.. so mine give birth end of may so join this thread as well.. this is my second pregnancy. Nice to meet u gals here..

Hi all I am 10 weeks today. Expecting 1st kid @age 40
Been a roller coaster since two weeks now... hope things settle.....
From bloated, spotting, headaches, flu type feeling to all day nausea to puky sensation in morninn to puke on empty stomach... it's been quite a journey. Most important baby doing well. So that is my purspose and motivation now.

Just abdominal Scan. Polyclinic set the appointment too early for me, doctor told me to come back a few weeks later to scan again and set a more accurate EDD. I was told usually at 5 to 6 weeks baby have heartbeat already.

I had transvaginal scan at week 6 and the heartbeat was very clear.

Hello everyone,

New member here. Currently 9w+ pregnant. I'm seeing Dr Tan HH at KKH and EDD is 27 May. This is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 miscarriage. Would love to be part of the char group too!

Hi everyone! My edd is on 30 May... Have PM my contact and email... please add me to the group! Thanks!!

Hi Ladies, just discovered this group and i gathered that there's a whatsapp/ FB group. Can i request to join them? how do i go about it?

Anw, anyone know is there any upcoming prenatal talk in hospital or etc? I intend to ask my hubby along so that he able to understand what we are going thur during the pregnancy.

Hello everyone! I am 10weeks preggy now. My #1! so alot of things is all still new to me. please pm if you all have any groupchat would love to join in ;)

Hello all, my EDD is 22 May 2017 and will be doing my OSCAR scan at 12 weeks next week.
Would love to join the whatsapp group too! :)

Hi All!! Am jumping into this group!! Shd be in my 12 wks now and my EDD is estimated 18th May!

And this will be my 3rd Journey!

Hello all, I'm new here. Tested positive on 24Sep and feeling all sureal coz this is my #1 and my rainbow baby, currently 11w4d. My EDD is most likely to be on 25 May 2017 since my EDD dates r all different at my gynae visits. I'll be doing the OSCAR test this weekend. My gynae is Dr Adrain Woodworth @ Sengkang. My TCM is Tan Siew Buoy @ Upp Cross Street. Nice to b in this group. :)

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm new here. Tested positive on 24Sep and feeling all sureal coz this is my #1 and my rainbow baby, currently 11w4d. My EDD is most likely to be on 25 May 2017 since my EDD dates r all different at my gynae visits. I'll be doing the OSCAR test this weekend. My gynae is Dr Adrain Woodworth @ Sengkang. My TCM is Tan Siew Buoy @ Upp Cross Street. Nice to b in this group. :)
Hi there, im new here as well. Is my #1 too and edd 6May2017:)))
What my gynae had advised is just rmbr the edd date on ur first scan as it changes according to baby's growth.

Hi, I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too. Helping to promote her service

if your pregnacy is making you very lethargic and moody at work. dun feel like talking much or walking too much. and pple think you are not approachable. and your boss seems to be unhappy with your numerous absence at work or not performing. how would you manage?

if your pregnacy is making you very lethargic and moody at work. dun feel like talking much or walking too much. and pple think you are not approachable. and your boss seems to be unhappy with your numerous absence at work or not performing. how would you manage?
Hi Sherdion,

Does your colleague or boss knows about your pregnancy? If they don't know abt it yet, perhaps you can share with them and hope that they understand? Maybe grab a quick nap during lunch to refresh urself so you will be able to work as well.

Hi Sherdion,

Does your colleague or boss knows about your pregnancy? If they don't know abt it yet, perhaps you can share with them and hope that they understand? Maybe grab a quick nap during lunch to refresh urself so you will be able to work as well.

As a matter of fact, they all know already.

Hello mommies! I am 13 weeks now, expecting my #3 hehe. Have pm-ed nessiie too. Looking forward to connecting with all of you. :)

Back