May 2017 Mummies

Hi Sessaline, trying my luck to see if anyone posted for May 2017 mummies yet. Menses late for a few days and tested positive yesterday. Googled and EDD - 11 May. Have not seen a gynae yet... will wait till 8wks or so.

Hi Sessaline, trying my luck to see if anyone posted for May 2017 mummies yet. Menses late for a few days and tested positive yesterday. Googled and EDD - 11 May. Have not seen a gynae yet... will wait till 8wks or so.

Congrats! If you are chillax like me, I would say visit the gynae after week 7? I went at Week 7 and I can see my baby and heartbeat! I know many tested positive and went straight to the gynae to get a confirmation and they only can see the sac. =)

Tested + ve last week but have been spotting for about 6 days too:(
Just visit the GP and he gave me a referral letter to visit KKH A&E , didn't know it's that serious, have an appointment with gynae next Friday, GP said must go for a check ASAP. Wish me luck;)

Tested + ve last week but have been spotting for about 6 days too:(
Just visit the GP and he gave me a referral letter to visit KKH A&E , didn't know it's that serious, have an appointment with gynae next Friday, GP said must go for a check ASAP. Wish me luck;)
Hope BB will be in stable state when you are due for check up nect Friday. Jiayou!

Hello All Mummies to be!
I am 6 weeks + 2 days now.
Was suppose to have my appointment with Gynae on 16 Sep but not able to due to work committment.
Pushing it early to this Sat! Hope all turns well! Finger cross!

I just when and got confirmation just booked my gynea appointment as its always v pack. Good luck to all mummies, it's my second one. Too!!

Tested positive on Monday, EDD likely to be 14th May. Planning to visit gynae during last week of Sept (8 weeks). Really excited even though it's my #2. I was in a similar May mummies group last year. Feel so surreal that I'm in, yet another, May mummies group now. :p

Hi, i'm tested positive today. Going to be may 2017 mummy i guess...

Hope everything goes well.. keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi everyone! New mother here hehehe so excited! Tested +ve on Fri and went to see family gynae the next day, he said too early to see anything lol. Felt silly haha. So i was just given some supplements." and to see him 2 weeks later. My baby EDD 15 May 2017. Hope everything goes well!

*P.S: If anyone is starting a Whatsapp group, I would love to join!

Tested +ve a while back but also waiting to go doc. Think I'll wait til end of October. This is 2nd baby for me.. My first is born in Jan 2015.

Please also add me to Whatsapp! :D Who shall we send our number to?

Tested +ve a while back but also waiting to go doc. Think I'll wait til end of October. This is 2nd baby for me.. My first is born in Jan 2015.

Congrats mummy :) so far nobody has replied to the my watsapp group qn. dun think there is one created yet

My no 1 also born in Jan2015, now no 2 will be May2017 :D

Hi ladies, I BFP on 23 Aug. Now at my 7 week mark :) my EDD is 1 May. Any FB group or chatgroup to join? Happy to meet follow mommies to be who are going thru same phase of life now! :)

Hello! Tested positive on 27th Aug.. awaiting to see gynae today! EDD also in May 2017. Very excited but idk what to expect cos I'm a first time mummy.. hopefully everything will go smoothly Congrats to all mummies to be!

Hi ladies I can start a whatsapp chatgroup for May Mommies.. If you'd like to join the chatgroup as well, just PM me yr mobile number. We can get acquainted there :)

Just tested positive last night on digital test reading 2-3 weeks

Not sure how far am I along as first time using digital test...

Edd in May too...

3rd baby :)

Hi ladies I can start a whatsapp chatgroup for May Mommies.. If you'd like to join the chatgroup as well, just PM me yr mobile number. We can get acquainted there :)

Hi finesse9702, sorry man, i know this is a silly question.. but how do i PM you? first time user! =*)

I had spotting since start of this week... just seen a gynae yesterday... seems like i am in danger of miscarriage.. so i was given 10 day MC to stay home bedrest.
:( quite worried....

Tested positive 2 days ago.. First time mum here and feeling very excited... glad to have found this page with a support group to journey together..
ah_o I'll pm u my number pls add me into the group!
54drizzle: rest well.. take care and have faith..

I had spotting since start of this week... just seen a gynae yesterday... seems like i am in danger of miscarriage.. so i was given 10 day MC to stay home bedrest.
:( quite worried....
Rest well and hopefully everything will be alright!!

Hello everyone. I just went for my first appt last week at GlenE with Dr Ang. I'm 7wks, EDD is 4th May. Still not sure whether m going for C Sect or natural Though...

Hello everyone. I just went for my first appt last week at GlenE with Dr Ang. I'm 7wks, EDD is 4th May. Still not sure whether m going for C Sect or natural Though...
Congrats Sherah! If u are keen to join us, we have a whatsapp groupchat for May Mommies. Just PM me your contact number :)

Hi Ladies, u are rather an active bunch I realized. got a bfp for e first time in my life 1 week ago, am on week 5. Intending to go for a confirmation @ e dr today. Go to gynea on week 8 shld all be good. Any thoughts on that?

Just curious,
1) do u ladies know any good gynea in KKH, I got allocated Jerry Chan, Snr Consultant
2) what supplements do we have to eat on the 1st trimester

I am ridiculously scrawny, I feel a lil nauseas, my boobies are behaving better, albeit the lil soreness. I can't sleep well :/ is it too early, or it is just me ;)

i rem for my #1, i went to a gynae immediately after tested positive too. I was in my 5th week too but can only see sac. This time knowing better, i'm waiting till Week 8 for gynae visit so at least can see more and hear heartbeat. Was actually contemplating to wait till Week 10 so I can get harmony test done straight away but that seems too long a wait.

For my #1, my boobies were sore from week 4 on, can't even lie flat on my tummy. They are fine this time round. I guess every pregnancy is different.

Heya all!!! Just tested this morning n its positive!!! Pls keep me in the loop of the WhatsApp group! Pm finesse already!

Hi everyone, tested positive on 11th Sept (4 days before my actual menses date). My 2nd pregnancy. First kid 5 years+ now. EDD around 26th May 2017.

HiHi... im into 30th day of my menses cycle.. my cycle is usually 27th or 28th days.. v accurate 1.. im still waiting for a good time to test.. haa.. if im preggy, its my 2nd pregnancy this time.. looking at your posts.. urge me to do a test right away.. lol..
im sick nw.. hving a bad flu.. is having flu a early pregnancy symptom??

HiHi... im into 30th day of my menses cycle.. my cycle is usually 27th or 28th days.. v accurate 1.. im still waiting for a good time to test.. haa.. if im preggy, its my 2nd pregnancy this time.. looking at your posts.. urge me to do a test right away.. lol..

Wow.. I had a flu and a congested nose. Wanted to self medicate but decided I better do a test first and found out I am preggy today! Haha.. not sure if it's some symptom...

I think better u do a pregnancy test first. If really pregnant, at least when u see doctor for your flu, they will dispense those medicines that is safe for pregnant lady.

Back