Massage lady

Jas_Tohh

Hi all,
I would like to recommend my massage lady - she is capable of doing pre,'post , lactation massage.

My massage lady helped to bring down the water retention tt i had, the flabby excess fats on the body and on the face too. She helped to unblocked the ducts on the breasts for better milk production.

Pls pm me for her contact. Thanks !

Hi all,
I would like to recommend my massage lady - she is capable of doing pre,'post , lactation massage.

My massage lady helped to bring down the water retention tt i had, the flabby excess fats on the body and on the face too. She helped to unblocked the ducts on the breasts for better milk production.

Pls pm me for her contact. Thanks ![/QUOTE
Hi all,

Hi mummy,

Can I have your massage lady number and the price per hour? Thank you.

Regards
Christine

Hi all,

Hi :) i would like to have her contacts pls.. Os she good at fertility massage..

I have one ladies..she s been massaging me twice in 2 weeks before my FET. She even does post natal too.. She s really good,in knowing whats going on inside ur body and all.. No harm trying.. Anyone wants can PM me..

Back