Massage after C Sect

nudi-noi

Dear mummies,
How long did you wait before doing the Jamu massage? How effective was it if we waited longer before doing the massage. The lady which i intended to engage told me 7 days or 10 days after c sect can massage already. ( which Im a little worried coz i rather my wound heal fully)
Any recommendations for massage lady and pricing? Thanks!

Dear mummies,
How long did you wait before doing the Jamu massage? How effective was it if we waited longer before doing the massage. The lady which i intended to engage told me 7 days or 10 days after c sect can massage already. ( which Im a little worried coz i rather my wound heal fully)
Any recommendations for massage lady and pricing? Thanks!

I don't know much abt C section cos I hv not gone thru it. But I'm due in October and my massage lady - Mdm Rosemawati mentioned if C section, wait 3 weeks.

Maybe you should go research or ask your gynae for opinion on the recovery time for C section!

Hi, I had my c-sec in Feb. I waited for 3 weeks because this was my second c-sec... my first born also via c-sec. Personally, I will wait till the 3rd week and the last week of confinement will be nothing but massage and relaxation! :) It was a great end to my confinement!

Back