Where You Can Find A Massage Lady After Get Birth? 81855395

how can i contact you?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

kakzee

Hi MommY To Be..
I am Kak Zee i am Malay Massage Lady who can attend you for massage after birth.

Even u get birth natural or C-Sec actually Massage is a must.

Because its really help you to :-

• To ease sore spots and relax muscle tension. The whole process of childbirth has been a strain on your body, particularly your abdomen, lower back and hips. Your upper back might also be sore if you are breastfeeding and not using a suitable position.
  • Increase the flow of blood and oxygen to your muscles, getting rid of the toxins.
  • You feel relaxed. Massage encourages the body to release endorphins - the natural pain killers and feel good hormones secreted by the brain.
  • Your body to release oxytocin. Oxytocin triggers the letdown reflex which releases milk from your breast. This means that you might leak breastmilk during your massage so keep your breastfeeding bra on with some breastpads in. A breast massage will help open blocked ducts, loosen clumps or hardened areas, and reduce the risk of mastitis. Vigorous massage on the breasts can do more damage than good however so ensure that only soft and gentle strokes are applied to your breasts.
  • Speed up recovery from a caesarean section if you've had one. Although you need to stay clear of your wound as long as it hasn't healed, gentle massage to the area thereafter will increase blood supply and help with internal healing.
  • Improve well-being and immunity by stimulating lymph flow.

As Attachment, Here I have A package For Mommy

I have more than 10 years experience with Postnatal Massage. u Can call me or Whatsapp for any enquiries.
Thank You

>>>>81855395 <<<<<

SG PACKAGE (1).jpg

Do not get her services! She disappears after 3 sessions, not completing the package services! She changed her number as well. Do not get cheated!

Back