Manicure/Pedicure

I feel it is still necessary for basic grooming as it is hard to cut own toe nails esp..
as for gelish..got a stronger smell compared to usual nail polish?

i do normal manicure & pedicure just 1 wk before deliver my bb, must still look pretty even after delivered
happy.gif

I did pedi though coz cant reach my toes.. but was thinking abt gelish on my fingernails.. coz got upcoming wedding dinner.. feel like doing it.. gelish is so lovely =) plus after wedding dinner, i'll be heading to TW so gelish can last longer mah....

I read online.. seems like there are pple doing.. juz that e ventilation got to be good

Normal medi and pedi ok. I have done it for my first preg. But my manicurist said she won't do gelish for preg ladies as she had a customer who M/C 3 days after doing it. Maybe due to the UV light. Just for sharing...

Hi, i chk with my gynae and she told me its perfectly fine to do mani pedi n even gelish..

Even as pregnant ladies, we need to look hip
happy.gif

Hi, was wondering if anyone heard if its pang tang to do mani/pedi during pregnancy? Cos i heard elderly saying that we cannot do painting (the house), reno etc. Mani/Pedi is also painting (the nails)???

i didnt hear of any pang tang-ness of doing mani/pedi.. most likely it's just the smell... i did gelish instead coz no smell.. in fact my maniurist said she has client doing too.. I'm going to check with gynae if we are allowed to have gelish/painted nails during delivery.. i heard from my colleague.. got to remove..

I read that it is fine to do but it is important to make sure the salon is well-ventilated and practices good hygiene. Not sure about the old wives tale part though. I'm struggling to reach my toes to cut my nails so still thinking about getting a pedicure.

I did mine when I was preggy 3 yrs ago. And the manicurist herself was also preggy then with twins!

Back