Malay Group

DoubleQ

Hi,

We have a whatsapp group mainly for malay community. Not being racist for sure.
This group is more to those who prefer to communicate in malay, sharing malay tips and story,
malay pantang etc.

We understand that when we are in pregnancy group, it's way off to share or talk about culture or sharing culture pantang etc, cause we respect other culture in the group too and don't want to offence anyone.

So we are welcoming our malay mummies, those expecting, already give birth to join our group.
Do PM me to join.. :)

Hi,

This group is more to those who prefer to communicate in malay, sharing malay tips and story,
malay pantang etc.

We understand that when we are in pregnancy group, it's way off to share or talk about culture or sharing culture pantang etc, cause we respect other culture in the group too and don't want to offence anyone.

So we are welcoming our malay mummies, those expecting, already give birth to join our group.

hi there!

i just give birth to my baby girl on 24th April, and am going through my so called pantang. huhuu. thank you for creating such group! haha.

Salaam mummies.. I jus gave birth to my 5th child on e 29/4/18.. Alhamdulillah its a normal delivery.. Both are well now..

Hi Everyone! Im a soon to be mum, delivering in Dec. Would love if you guys share ur experiences and also maybe recommend me on which gynae to choose. Thank you!

Hi,

malay pantang etc.

Hi all,
If your looking for bidan urut, anything, mempeebetulkan rahim, etc,pls ctc me my sis is tukang urut n doing it for a living.tq

Salam frens..

Iam new mum.. my baby girl is 4 days old today.. pls add me to ur group so we can share experiences. My hp 83395510.

Tq.

Back