Maid to transfer

Mango2011

Hi I just got my maid in mid Dec 2016 but now my job is not stable and cannot afford to keep her. She is a very diligent maid and honest. Do let me know if you are willing to share my agent fees which I have paid to the agent to take over her, thank you so much.

Hi all. I just engaged a new helper in mid-Dec 2016. Having the helper with me for almost 2 months has made my family realised that we actually do not need one. Further, my family have decided to separately make other arrangements to ensure that my 2 kids are taken care of.

Hence, I have decided to transfer out my helper.

She is single from Indonesia and aged 23. I have her profile from agency and if you are keen, I can forward it to you.

To date, I find her hardworking and takes instructions well. She knows how to speak simple English. As for cooking, she is still learning. For household chores, she is able to carry out fast and good. She is quite good with kid – able to play with my girl and my girl likes her.

I got her for a monthly salary of 500 bucks without 4 off days ($20 per day). Which means her monthly salary with me is $580.

My package with Maid Agency (Labour Express) is as follows:-

1. Agency Fee = $677

2. Miscellaneous Fee = $200

3. Documentation Fee = $60

4. Worker Placement Fee = $3600

a. $50 + $80 (without 4 off days) = $130 (From Period Jan to Aug 2017)

b. $580 (without 4 off days) = From Period Sep 2017 to Dec 2018

FYI – I am still on my confinement, ending 5th Feb 2017.

I will be visiting my maid agency after my confinement to understand the procedures of maid transfer.

If you are keen, you may whatapps me at +65-97481759 (Ivy) for a discussion.

Cheers

Ivy

[email protected]

Hi I just got my maid in mid Dec 2016 but now my job is not stable and cannot afford to keep her. She is a very diligent maid and honest. Do let me know if you are willing to share my agent fees which I have paid to the agent to take over her, thank you so much.
Hi mango
Is your maid taken? Which nationality? How old? Thanks.

Hi everyone.

My Indonesian helper is returning home due to family commitment (her husband found a job and she have to take care of daughter). She intend to leave in mid-Nov 2018.

My current maid is taking monthly salary of 500 bucks without 4 off days ($20 per day).
Which means her monthly salary is $580.

I am looking for a transfer maid who is capable of managing my three children of age 1-5 (2boys & 1girl), and cleaning the household. Must love playing with children and taking care of them.
My 2 elder boys goes full day childcare, only my baby stays home.
We are working parents living in a 5rm flat in Upper Thomson with my mother-in-law.

My basic requirements are that she must love kids, diligent and honest.

Please pm me, if you have some suitable helper in mind and is willing to arrange for an interview.
Many thanks in advance!

I'm looking to transfer out my Indo Helper (Ayu) who's EX SIN. Been with me for about 4 months. Pleasant attitude, can cook well, patient with children. However, she's not very good in her organisation skill and also cleaning chores.

As my kids are in Student care & Childcare from Mon-Fri, therefore her main job is Household chores & cleaniness as hubby is asthmatic therefore sensitive to dust, but, after using her for 4 months, her housework & cleaniness is not up to my expectation. I find that she'll work best if there's supervision but if your main job scope for her is not Household chores and instead, child-minding & cooking. She'll fit very well into your household.

Salary: $630 with 2 off
DOB: Jan 1986
Height 158cm, weight 50kg

Can speak English rather well, able to handle pork.

Ayu follows instructions and can accept criticism as in if you 'say' or reprimand her, she's not the type to show u black face or attitude. She's the kind accept your scolding or nagging then will 1 ear in & 1 ear out, pros & cons to this attribute tho.

Do PM me if you are keen to interview her or find out more. I have not inform her about my intention to transfer her out.

Hi, may I know how she doesn’t meet ur expectation for household chores? How’s her organizing, ironing skill and is she proactive in tidying up n cleaning the house?
I have a fresh helper currently but she is bad with my kid and ok on household chores. I want to get a replacement.
How long has she been in Singapore?

I'm looking to transfer out my Indo Helper (Ayu) who's EX SIN. Been with me for about 4 months. Pleasant attitude, can cook well, patient with children. However, she's not very good in her organisation skill and also cleaning chores.

As my kids are in Student care & Childcare from Mon-Fri, therefore her main job is Household chores & cleaniness as hubby is asthmatic therefore sensitive to dust, but, after using her for 4 months, her housework & cleaniness is not up to my expectation. I find that she'll work best if there's supervision but if your main job scope for her is not Household chores and instead, child-minding & cooking. She'll fit very well into your household.

Salary: $630 with 2 off
DOB: Jan 1986
Height 158cm, weight 50kg

Can speak English rather well, able to handle pork.

Ayu follows instructions and can accept criticism as in if you 'say' or reprimand her, she's not the type to show u black face or attitude. She's the kind accept your scolding or nagging then will 1 ear in & 1 ear out, pros & cons to this attribute tho.

Do PM me if you are keen to interview her or find out more. I have not inform her about my intention to transfer her out.

Hi, may I know how she doesn’t meet ur expectation for household chores? How’s her organizing, ironing skill and is she proactive in tidying up n cleaning the house?
I have a fresh helper currently but she is bad with my kid and ok on household chores. I want to get a replacement.
How long has she been in Singapore?

Hi,

Her last stint in Sg was for a period of 2 yrs (finished contract) with Indian expat family.

She’s been with me for almost 4 mths.

Her ironing is alright. Organization skills not really gd. As in if u give her instructions, she can follow, but, dun expect her to be able to come up with solutions (my opinion).

She can sweep, vaccum, mop. No issues with using appliciances like air fryer, vaccum, washing machine, toaster etc. But, as we’re often not at home, therefore I really don’t have the time to push and push and give instructions daily or to check the quality of work done daily.

Basically, I expect reasonably no dust when I brush my fingers over any surface at home as mon-fri, she have the whole day 7-7 to clean the house (5 room hdb). But, it’s been 4 mths and I still touches dust whenever I brush my fingers over certain parts of the house.

So, in terms of cleaning & household chores, she can’t meet my expectations. But, I find that she’s gd with children and definitely cooking. So, if ur priorities are child-minding & cooking first, and basic house-keeping whereby u r not as particular as me then I think she’ll be a good fit.

Back