Maid for Transfer

Any good exp maid for transfer? Need an efficient helper who can look after my 2 yrs old son, cooks well and general housekeeping. Thanks!

Hi, am urgently looking for a transfer maid - any race can - but must be trustworthy and have good attitude, as I need to leave her alone with my kdis (18 mth and 6 yrs), She has to be good with my kids... if you knwo of anyone, please call 94746314 or mail [email protected]. If anyone aware of babysitters/live out maids also (whole day 6 am - 7 pm), please kindly let know

Hi all,
I found a direc hire maid who's friend is in Singapore on social visit pass and looking for a employer urgently as she will have to go back on 8 august. If anyone you can email her at [email protected] and she can forward the biodata over to you/ let you interview her. The agency I go to charges $450.00 for the full documentation but you have to sent her to Malaysia for a few days, once her IPA is out she can come into Singapore and the Agency will do the rest. I think she's very serious about working as she is a single mother with 2 kids.

The total expense you spend is $450 plus expenses for her to go Malaysia for a few days.

P.S. I am not an agent and I do not benefit from this I just pity her.

Looking for transfer maid asap to take care of my boy (2 yrs old), can cook and general housekeeping.

- Worked in sg for working family at least 2 yrs
- once a month off day
- Speak english
- Positive attitude and humble
- Loves children

I can be contacted [email protected]

Thanks!

Looking for a trustworthy transfer maid during Nov. She will look after my 2 kids. Age 2 and 6. Salary SGD350 to 370. PM me if you have a good maid and want to let her go on Nov or earlier.
i don't want to go thru an agency, many bad experiences with Agency, not worth to pay them.

Hi all,

I need a transfer maid next year 2011 before April.

Must be good in cooking and can handle newborn well.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am looking for transfer maid for baby and housework.
please contact me at 92325782
fresh maids oso can. prefer no off days and no hps.

looking for hardworking, good and reliable maid to take care of 3 young kids, cook and do housework, need to be clean and with good positive attitude to handle kids. any pls sms me at 9092 5010, thanks

any good trf maid or new maid or agency to recco?
need to take care of my 2 kids both in lower pri..
send, fetch them, cook simple meal for them simple, clean housework.. as ive got 2 asthma patients thus need e house to b free from dust
pls email me if theres any [email protected]
i scare to go to agencies with e recent salary hikes
sad.gif

Hi, I'm looking for transfer maid. must be good & reliable english speaking maid for 2yrs boy. Need to cook, do houseworks & read simple story books. Pls PM or email [email protected]. Thx

i have a transfer maid available mid May 2011. she's been with us for 2 years. reason for transfer is because we'll be overseas for 6 months. she takes care of my 2 kids since birth, can cook, do laundry, ironing, cleaning and other housework. pls email me at [email protected]

Hi, I'm looking for an experienced maid for transfer. Main duties : looking after new born

Willing to wait for a good maid

Requirement : -
Speaks and reads english (able to read to children)
Likes children
good attitude

Kindly email me at [email protected] should you have any maid to recommend.

Any good exp maid for transfer? Need an efficient helper who can look after my 10 months old son, cooks well and general housekeeping. Thanks!
please help me out!!!!!!
contact [email protected]
Can be apoinetd during may or June

I have an Indon maid for Transfer in May 2011.

Reason for transfer :
Unable to communicate ( I only know 5% malay language, and she only konw 5% english)

She is :
Obedient and gentle
slow at housework,

Personnaly, I feel she needs to be guided for a few month, which I can't because of language barrier.

I am waiting for my Philipno Maid to arrive around Maid, thus should go for One in and Out arrangement in May2011

PM me if u keen

Hi, I'm looking for a trf maid end of June, as my current one leaving early July..

Criteria: Philipina, Looks after kids well, do household chores & can cook. Must know English. Pleasant personality. Willing to work on off days/ max 1 day off per mth.

Please PM if you have any maid to recommend.

My current one is leaving cos she wants to go back take care of her old mother. She's been with me for 3 yrs...

Hi, I need a transfer maid by 27May for elderly n no off day. Must be obedient and gentle.

I also need another immediate maid for my boy 3yrs old. Able to cook, speak & read English & send he to full day childcare independently.

Pls PM me if you have suitable maid for abovementioned. Thanks in advance.

Indonesian muslim maid ( wears headcover) available for muslim family or vegetarian non muslim family (no dogs) who will let her practice her religion( prayer). Available mid November 2011

I have an Indonesian maid who has worked for me for over 2 years ( over 1 year in malaysia, and almost 1 year in Singapore). We are transferring back to Malaysia and she is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids ( i have 3 kids ranging 2 - 8 yrs old currently), can cook very simple dishes ( we taught her slowly), and is reliable. She wakes up very early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up. Wish we could keep her, but Singapore is a better place in terms of pay for her.Experienced in using stuff i have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine etc.
Pay : SGD 450, off day 2x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. I buy her an IDD card to call home SGD 10 per month. She uses own money for SIM card.

Hi Fazila,

If your maid is still available, kindly get in touch with me
happy.gif
My present one is leaving as she wants to return to Indonesia for Lebaran this August.

We are a muslim family of 5 (3 kids age ranging from 2-11). Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a transfer maid to look after my 14mths old boy n a newborn. Able to understand simple English and clean in housework. No off days . Am staying with in laws don't need her to cook just help out wil do. Please pm me if u have a good maid to let go . Thanks

I have an indo maid for transfer. Taking care of 4 yr old and 1 yr old. Can do household chores and is good with children. No offdays. Understands simple english & careful with her household chores. anyone want to take over leme know .. tks

Hi,

Im interested, need to transfer out my current one as she is not good with kids. I hv a 2.5 yo daughter, 7 n 11 yo sons. Working couple, malay family. Please contact me immediately.

Hi,

Indonesian helper for transfer. Completing 2 yrs contract in December. Can do household chores, cooking, care for children/old folks. Can speak some Hokkien and simple English. Cheerful lady. Available End December.
Pls PM me.

Indonesian muslim maid's available for transfer.

29 yrs old / widow / 2 kids.
She is good with kids (I have 3 children ranging from infant - 6 yrs old currently) and can cook malay dishes well. She wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and would start cleaning before my children wakes up. Understands basic English. Experienced in using appliances I have at home too.

Request 1x off day per month and has a handphone.

Interested mummies, you may email me direct to [email protected]

hi i have a indonesian helper to let go.

She had 5yrs+ experience in Singapore. total 3 employer. Able to understance simple English n some chinese

28 years, single and have bn with me for 4months, doing housework, cooking and taking care 1 child. She is honest, but a bit slow. she loves kids and able to cook simple dishes. she is available mid dec.

Pls pm me if seriously interested only.thks

Salary: neg.
Rq 1 day off per month + handphone

Letting go as i need some1 who can take care new born baby on her own but she is not capable on her own. So i will be putting my bb at nanny so do not need helper anymore.

She need lots of guidance at times as she is not smart.
She can cook simple chinese dishes by herself and she is willing to learn if u teach her.
She can cook confinement food if u give her instructions to follow. My hubby gave her the instructions and she followed to cook my confinement food.
She is bubbly type and ok with children but not infant (maybe under supervision, she can, up to u to monitor)...

I pity if i sent her back home as i dont think it is fair to her since she with me only 4month+. thus i try to help her find direct employer to save her on the pay cut if i return her to the agent.

She is ok and can play with kids, she is quite patient and nice to kids.

But since im quite impatient type, i personally think that she is quite slow in doing houseworks.

Prior working for me, she had also work for other employer doing houseworks only in a bungalow (2 years) and in the employer's mother's flat - doing houseworks and taking care the elderly mother (but still mobile). she finished both contracts for 1 family employer (mother & daughter). And another employer taking care of housework & 2 child but with lady employer at home.

Her other strength point is she is honest. doesn't steal. She is cheerful but not smart type.. hv to be very patient with her....also, another setback is she has allergy to cold and dust. she cant sleep in too cold aircon room.

She has no loan, and if u can take care all the paperworks by yourself, would be good, otherwise, you might need an agent to do it or i can help

Do let me know if u r interested.

I hope this thread is still active, I'm a Singaporean living in Hong Kong and I am quite desperately looking for a good maid as I need to work part-time, leaving the house after lunch.

For the past 6 months, I've had really bad luck with 3 new maids - 2 stole money (I'm quite sure as I was checking my wallet for the first month of employment) and the 3rd and current maid doesn't seem to do any housework when I'm away at work even though my two children come back at 6pm from school. She claims the employers must buy her toothpaste and personal hygiene items. She goes off on Saturday night and returns past 9.30pm on Sunday night. I don't want to go to an agency, I really would appreciate any good contact for an honest and reliable maid. We have some pet turtles and a pet chameleon, but they are very low maintenance. We are generally friendly and easy-going, but we don't want to be taken for granted.

Hi
Looking for a myanmar transfer maid, immediately.... want to talk to the previous employers also before hiring her.
Thanks

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

HI all,

I'm looking for a transfer maid who can take care and cook for 2 year old and a newborn in Jul. My current maid cannot handle my 2 year old son who is in full day childcare, so i don't think i can trust her to take care of my newborn as I'm a working mum. Need someone very independent and initiative.

If you know of any, please PM me or msg me at 98501612. Thanks.

Back