Maid for Transfer

I'm helping my neighbour's maid to look for a suitable family to transfer.

Name: Wasira
Marital Status : Divorced with 2 grown kids in Indonesia (20 and 13)
Responsibilities : Looking after her employer and general housework
Experience : 8 years, same employer in Malaysia, looking after 4 kids and general housekeeping.
: 1 year in London (sent to help existing employer's daughter residing there)
: 7 mths working in Singapore(Employer passed away due old age)

Language spoken : Fluent English and Bahasa Melayu

Abilities : Can cook, look after children and general house cleaning

She is actually my neighbour's maid, she's currently looking for transfer as her employer has passed away.

From my interactions with her, I know that she's a very hardworking and responsible lady (looking after the old man herself as the employer's kids are all overseas) She can cook very good malay dishes and is very willing to learn. She also has a cheerful desposition.

Her expected salary is SGD450.00 plus 2 days off.

Please PM me if you are interested. She is available to transfer end of July as she is still awaiting the kids of her employer to come back to sign necessary paper work.

I'm sure anybody who employ her will be rest assured of a hardworking and responsible worker as she has proven herself looking after the old man (dementia) by herself for the last 7 months.

My email is : [email protected]
Hp No: 91086468

Hi, I'm looking for maid urgently from now - 31 Aug. Pls sms 96209990 for interview

Simple job scope - housework, cooking & looking after 4yrs old boy whom attend full day childcare

salary -$350-450 as giving one off day weekly.
must be able to speak good English

Hi,

I urgently looking for a good transfer maid also. Either Myanmar/filipino/indo. Able to take care 1.5yo n newborn with small dog. My 4 yo ger will only stay over on sat and sun. Simple housework. Can cook, can take care n play with the kids, respect and able to listen comment from owner.
Please kindly sms me at 98593350.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer in December. She is 35 this year and has 2 daughters.

She has been with me for 4 years taking care of my son since birth and shares the cleaning of my house (it's a 4 storey house so there's always housework to do) with another maid who has also been care of my 5 year old daughter since birth.

She is:
- committed
- neat and clean
- excellent with housework
- polite and obedient
- responsible

The only thing is I have not put her cooking to the test as currently I have catering arrangements which don't require my maids to cook. But I think she can cook for sure since she cooks for her family back home.

I pay her $500 a month, one day off per month and she gets to use her handphone after the kids go to bed at 8pm.

PM if you are keen.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer end of September when her contract expires. She is 46 this year and has 1 son.

She has been with me for 2 years taking care of my 2 boys - 3 yr old and 1 yr old since birth. She also cleans my 5 room flat on a daily basis. As for cooking, she prepares both kids' meals (including puree and porridge) but she doesn't really cook for the family cos' my mum does that. Nonetheless, my mum has taught her how to cook simple dishes like stir fried vegetables, steamed fish and simple soups.

She is good with kids, kind hearted and committed.

Her expected salary is $500 a month with weekly days off as she wants to go to church every Sunday.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

I have a married 43 year old Filipino maid with three children for transfer by early Sept.

She has worked in Singapore between 1992 to 1999 and 2006 to 2012 with one employer each period for elderly care and general household chores.

She has been with me since May 2012 only for care of my baby gal as I have another maid. However, she prefers elderly care and general household work. She is also willing to take care of school going children.

She is available for interview this Sunday. PM me if any serious prospective employers would wish to arrange to see her. There is no loan as I had her transferred directly from last employer without agent.

Hi,

I’m looking for an Indonesian helper on transfer if anyone wants to let go or recommend. My current helper is finishing her contract.

The primary duties will be housekeeping, cooking (can cook or willing to learn) and child-minding my 6-year old daughter – supervise playtime, take her to and from school/classes etc. I’m hopeful for a helper who is kind, responsible and has a positive attitude.

I can speak in Indonesian so no issue if the helper is not very conversant in English. Okay with phone (just please don’t overdo it), and salary plus off days are negotiable.

We’re a family of 3, living in a condo. PM me please if you think your helper is suitable, or if you know of someone that does. Thank you.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer immediately.
She is in her early thirties.
She has been with us for 4and half months.
can do some cooking (guided);
hand wash most of our clothes
hand mop (not using mop)
does not need day off
she request to call home twice a month
honest (tested many times)
current pay $420 +$20 for off day.
She still owe me about 1 and half months loan.

kindly pm if you are keen

Hi all,
Sorry for the late response as I am very busy at work.
Here’s the reply to some of your queries:
1) I am letting her go because she cannot get along with my mother;
2) My grandma had a very serious stroke and is bedridden and I do need someone who can take care of elderly (helping out sometimes as we do have another helper in my mom’s house).
3) She had experience in Philipines being a helper, and was taking care of a baby

Hi i need a gd Indonesian/ philippine maid asap to take care of my 1 year , 3 years and 8 years old sons and daughter together with some household chores. Do email me at [email protected] or sms me at 85008681..will pay for the off day.

Looking for philippino maid on transfer. To look after 2 kids, 8 & 3, while my mum looks after newborn. Need for house chorces too. If there is any pls contact me at 98509768. Thank you.

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

I am looking for transfer maid to take care infant and baby, cooking and household, pls PM if have, thanks.

Helping my friend who has a maid which she returned to agency for transfer urgently:-

Philippines maid aged 29 ready for transfer ,married with a son aged 6 years old. She has 2 years of working experience in Lebanon (2 storey house) doing housework. 3 months of experience in Singapore

Please contact June 6259 1861 (agent) if you need any details.

i have a Filipino maid ready for transfer after 31st May 2013. She is 30yo this year and has 4 kids. No loan with me already and started with me since last year june.

Her scope is general housekeeping, cooking for my 2yo and 5 yo boys after they come back from full day childcare in the evening. She is currently getting 2 days off monthly.

Reason for transfer (personal),
1. My boys are going to school
2. i am working from home.

PM me if you are keen to contact this maid by 18 April else i will probably be sending her back. reason why i am posting here is she says still want to stay here to earn more money.

I'm looking for a maid. Newborn on the way. Maid need to have decent English understanding. We are local Chinese family. No aged parents are home.

PM me.

Looking for a good transfer maid to take care of gilr 3 yr and baby 4 months. My children are easy to care for. General house cleaning n simple cooking only. Needs to play with my children is priority. Any nationality is alright with me.

Prefer not to have handphone or i keep on weekday and weekend up to her usage. This is because my current maid is always on the line and doing what she is suppose to be doing. We are an undemanding family who treat our maid well but alas.

Pls pm me.

Back