1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Maid agency

Discussion in 'Year 2017 Mums' started by jpsz1883, Jan 27, 2017.

1. jpsz1883

jpsz1883 New Member

Any recommendation for maid agency? I'm 10 weeks pregnant now. But my family said it's time to start sourcing for maid. Have any recommendation for maid agency where maids bring in by them are good?

2. Marvelous

Marvelous Active Member

You can try loyal employment agency, they have 2 branches 1 at bukit timah sc another at hougang green. Look for Ray in bukit timah, been using him for all my maids.

3. sonictech

sonictech New Member

You can try Accel Employment Agency in Far East Plaza. Good & Reliable and low cost. I paid mine for everything less than $1k and their service is very good. :) You can contact Lynn from Accel at 8748-8873, very friendly lady.

4. SPG1983

SPG1983 New Member

Try Eelit - look for sherly. She is very very good! Just hired my myanmar maid from her. Chanced upon Eelit when i was doing my research on maid's forum. They got very good reviews so I decided to try. The experience was very good. She is very friendly and gives very good advise and recommendation.

5. Starer

Starer Member

Have 1 good to intro

6. Sam-wong

Sam-wong New Member

I gotten my helper from Best Helper, they have been very reliable and helpful in assisting me in choosing my helper. You can call my coordinator, Mr Phng (8660 5975). He has been most helpful.