Macdonald no longer gives out Creamer

shrek_wife

Hi mummies , just want to share that now whenever we are buying coffee/Tea from MacDonald, no creamer are available any longer. They will add in the milk within your coffee which I dislike as personally..it is quite subjective how much or little milk the customer likes.
Agony. Now i need to bring my own creamer should I be drinking coffee at Macdonald. i will try to provide my feedback to www.macdonald.com.sg

Yup , was surprised when they asked if I wan coffee w milk . Wonder why they implement this . Cut cost ? Thought they earning big bucks ?

I think it's better they add milk...more natural. Creamer ingredients are mostly artificial. Plus a waste of packaging too.

The reason why Mac took away the creamer from the counter was too many customers just took many packets of creamers home for their own usage at home.

This is totally not justifiable for Mac at all cos the Nestle creamer they provided was not the cheap one.

I often saw many a times that customers or non customers just simply grabbed many packets and stuffed them into their bag. Not 3, 4 or 5 packets but more than that. No Joke! Whenever I saw such incident, I simply shook my head.

Back