LTVP for medisave claim.

TriSuci

Im a Singaporen dad to be. My wife is a foreigner holding LTVP.
First visit to KK, the total bill went up to $370. Able to caim medisave $224. The difference topup cash. They also put me up for a blood test so I had to pay additional $90 as private patient which is medisave unclaimable although Im a Singaporean.

2nd visit, we did counselling and was offered Down syndrome test but we turned it down as the price was $400+.
She also had to take went the Anenata Profiling blood test which cost us $314 today.

The billing amount surprises me. When will they offer me the materity package? Can I do the monthly checkup with private Gynae in their clinics then deliver in KK hospital? Any idea to lessen the total cost?
Thank you

hi guys. i am in the situation with you 2.
However, i had created a group chat for "dad to be" to discuss and sharing experiences of wifey pregnancy stuff. You may PM me your detail and i can add you in our group chat. ;)

Im a Singaporen dad to be. My wife is a foreigner holding LTVP.
First visit to KK, the total bill went up to $370. Able to caim medisave $224. The difference topup cash. They also put me up for a blood test so I had to pay additional $90 as private patient which is medisave unclaimable although Im a Singaporean.

2nd visit, we did counselling and was offered Down syndrome test but we turned it down as the price was $400+.
She also had to take went the Anenata Profiling blood test which cost us $314 today.

The billing amount surprises me. When will they offer me the materity package? Can I do the monthly checkup with private Gynae in their clinics then deliver in KK hospital? Any idea to lessen the total cost?
Thank you
Yes bro, i do advised by the KKH finance gal to go outside private gynae clinic to do the prenatal checkup till 7-8months then go back to KKH for the delivery. But hor, i m now still seeing the KKH gynae.....

Yes bro, i do advised by the KKH finance gal to go outside private gynae clinic to do the prenatal checkup till 7-8months then go back to KKH for the delivery. But hor, i m now still seeing the KKH gynae.....
Hey bros, same situation. Haha. I just booked an appt at kkh.. Should i cancel it and look at other alternatives? Please advise me. First timer.

Back